Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (35901 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by bigprojectng: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Some men are animals in human skin. Meanwhile

For your HND to BSC degree conversion program 2019, check my signature
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by DavidEsq(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
Don't call the man. Let your wife do the job.
She should be the one to warn him and tell him to stay clear.

And on what ground do you plan to arrest him?
Attempted wife theft grin
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Machinegun91(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
That guy just wanna spoil your marriage , your wife should be careful with that Animal
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by sonnie10: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your wife is just doing shakara for you to see if you really value what you have. Trust me she is not going anywhere or doing anything. A woman would never let such information out

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by PHIPEX(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
I would have said your wife should handle it but she considered it serious and that's why she informed you. The safety of your wife is your responsibility, there is nothing wrong if you step in, except you don't consider it a threat.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Niceiroko: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

Because the woman is his legal partner and he is the head of the union. and the guy is trespassing

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by ehissi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

Conspiracy to commit Kidnapping, Conspiracy to commit Robbery, Reckless endangerment, Hate crimes/speech............................ angry tongue
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Jobminister: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
How much will it cost you to replace your wife sim and warn relatives and friends not to give the EX her number.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Mydazz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
What's the big deal, ........ aren't you tired already?
Just give her back!!
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by mhizdaniellanwe: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dyou deserve a cold beer
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by bluefilm: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Oga listen, both you and your wife are not serious.

Can you imagine such nonsense!? undecided

Nonsense. undecided
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Aaronbee7(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.
Lol, after I don waste my comment. I think he just wants to trend and get likes that won't increase his bank account balance. Nairaland MODs should ban such people for cooking up fake stories and putting other people's marriages at risk. It would have been better if he said he was posting for a friend, but no, he's just a LIAR undecided
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,i have something bothering me in my mind.

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

Please how can I handle this situation without loosing my self worth

It is a mental war, and the battleground is your wife's mind. But is she worth fighting for? If the answer is Yes, then Launch 360 degrees attack on the motherfuccker. But this battle must be won without your wife's knowledge. Easier said than done, but if you want to win it smoothly, your opposition must be made to be afraid of his existence in this world.

Let's just say he wakes up from his bed and see you sitting with a matchet in your hand in his bedroom with your crew, and drinking his beer from the fridge.

Then let him sign those paperworks, shave his beard and pubic hair and have his words of apology on tape. He will get the message.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by freshMallam1122: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

Uga very simple,, change her line.. stop coming here to tell us this little things u can handle by your self
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Vcent50: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Lol, after I don waste my comment. I think he just wants to trend and get likes that won't increase his bank account balance. Nairaland MODs should ban such people for cooking up fake stories and putting other people's marriages at risk. It would have been better if he said he was posting for a friend, but no, he's just a LIAR undecided
I posted that on behalf of my Bossom friend who is no longer getting younger,please don't get me wrong
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Eminya(f): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

This fight ain't yours but for your wife.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by vineyardfarms: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

SIMPLY REPLACE HER SIM CARD WITH NEW ONE. BLOCK HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA. HOW DOES HE GET HER NUMBER? DON'T FIGHT BECAUSE OF WOMAN, EXCEPT HE INVADE YOUR HOME. YOUR WIFE KNOWS THE RIGHT WORDS TO USE TO CHASE THE HE-GOAT AWAY.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by undefeateds: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

There are lot of intelligent people with stupid username on this forum

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by martowskin1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:

Can u imagine... Attention seekers.... All this small children on NL
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Benekruku(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you offering your services or you know them..... wink

Why you dey sound like Ote na!

Na recruits dey do that kind job na. Mr. Nobody
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Oyerinde16(m): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
Bursted
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

He said the guy "invaded his house".

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by bobolistica(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:

ntua!
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Dchampion65: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2019

My respect for your record keeping. Do you hold degree in History and Strategy studies.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by charlsecy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage....
This is social media. Make an appropriate comment based on the content of the story. If a comprehension passage said the president of Nigeria was Ngige, and in your answer, you said it's Buhari, you would fail the question.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
For him to say he wants to come back to a married nursing mother he must be a worthless scumbag with no morals.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by damzy88: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
emmydiamon:
I think your wife ex is insane, a responsible man cant do what he is doing right now. Let your wife do the job her self, she should be the one to tell the old punk to keep off, that what they have before is now a thing of the past and he should find a way to move on. If the man refuse then you can now come in. That punk wants to ruin your home be very careful.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by ChristyB(f): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks o jare..

I had to quickly go and read the previous post.
And people of NL go begin advise and pity am

Rada Rada

Realist5:
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by grandstar(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

Your wife still has feeling for this evil man. Any man chasing another man's property is evil

Your wife is the best to handle it. You can shout to high heavens but if she's still interested, they will still meet at a secret rendevous.

Best advise I can give you was Jesus's words in the Book of Matthew "Who of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his life span?". He also added, "So never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles.". (Matthew 6:27,34)

I am not saying don't feel under pressure. What I'm saying is your pondering over it can kill you. If you die, she'll just run into his arms and leave your baby fatherless?. Would you like that?

Seat her down and talk to her gently. Let her know politely that messing with that 5guy will ruin her marraige and her life. When discussing with her, use questions.

Ask her, "Can I trust you to be faithful to me with your ex now wanting you back?

Go further, "What do you think will happen to our marriage if you decide to have an affair?'' Will it further the interest of the marriage or destroy it?''

Go further, " What effect will a breakup have on your life? Will it be fair on our child? And how will it paint her?

Tell her that her ex is her past and she should move on. Show her Ecclesiastes 3:6 and she should tell you what she understands by it. Ask her if she has truly thrown away her ex.

You too on your part, must keep the marriage bed free of fornication.(Read Hebrew 13:4) Don't be a hypocrite

Tell her you trust she will do the right thing and show her Philemon 21.

Then Pray (Philippians 4:6-7)

4 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by damzy88: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Divay22(f): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I posted it on behalf of my friend who is no longer getting young,please don't get me wrong
Lie lie
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Weathered: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

And on what ground do you plan to arrest him
?
harassment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.