Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443280 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Encitee3991:
Good morning house
I urgently need assistance as regards a dispute I opened for an item that was wrongly directed by Speedaf, and was returned to their warehouse, after I asked for the items to be redirected to my pick up location. But instead of redirecting it to me my pick up location, they returned it to the seller.

Problem now is, I can't find the upload evidence button on the dispute page, to upload the tracking information from Speedaf website, because the seller is using the tracking information on AliExpress as evidence of the item in my local post office

HELP A BROTHER
upload these pictures as evidence.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
PubgAvicii:
I paid for AliExpress standard shipping and the seller has the liver to mark and package as an unregistered parcel and still used caniano super global economy even when I paid 10 USD for AliExpress standard shipping angry angry angry embarassed embarassed
screenshot this, message the seller about this and try to get evidence of him apologizing to you, use that and open dispute to get back your $10.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
screenshot this, message the seller about this and try to get evidence of him apologizing to you, use that and open dispute to get back your $10.
I can't open a dispute now , I no even get time to dey argue with the seller na just to open dispute when the time comes and collect my refund back angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by twinskenny(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
ANYONE know the limit on gtb dollar card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
twinskenny:
ANYONE know the limit on gtb dollar card?
up to $10000 or more
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amordi: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
gr8gem:

I got two phones ordered from aliexpress both have one week between order, i got the items same time through nipost in three weeks and it had phones written on it as the item, i payed 500 naira for each because of the weight.
So nothing like custom duty paid?. Because the amount they actually sell these phones are cheap compared to what we get here. I'm thinking probably when it gets to Nigeria you will need to pay additional charges based on the amount you got the phone.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
I collected my zenith MasterCard today, trying to make payment but responding with error.
Someone said the bank has to debit my account before I can make my first withdrawal or online payment...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
any link to where you bought it from and amount in naira?

US $137.99 40%OFF | UMIDIGI A11 Pro Max Global Version 6.8"FHD+ Screen Smartphone 128GB Helio G80 48MP AI Triple Camera 5150mAh
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msiua5e
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
amordi:
So nothing like custom duty paid?. Because the amount they actually sell these phones are cheap compared to what we get here. I'm thinking probably when it gets to Nigeria you will need to pay additional charges based on the amount you got the phone.
No custom duty charged, the seller reduced the price of the phone I'm guessing that's why
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timekeeper452:
upload these pictures as evidence.

Can't find the upload evidence button.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Justbright(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
If can i order for a product of 80$ with sterling bank master card?..is the card still hoing for purchase of 100$?...just opened a sterling bqnk account..going for atm card tomoro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Please Aliexpress shoppers, if I were to buy small items in bulk of 10-20, like earphones. Would I be charged by customs?

Cc: genius43

Please an explanation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
This Caino Super Economy for special goods will be handled by Nipost or Speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nova1988(m): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2022
gr8gem:

I got two phones ordered from aliexpress both have one week between order, i got the items same time through nipost in three weeks and it had phones written on it as the item, i payed 500 naira for each because of the weight.

How did you pay?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 2:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Vasgas:
I collected my zenith MasterCard today, trying to make payment but responding with error.
Someone said the bank has to debit my account before I can make my first withdrawal or online payment...

Zenith bank debit you for the ATM card or is it free?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kombats: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Please an explanation.
No
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2022
eteebanky1:

Zenith bank debit you for the ATM card or is it free?
No debit yet Although I have not been able to use the card too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fremantle: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Vasgas:

The bank has to debit your card in what way? I don't think that's the problem.

Did you state in the form when filling to enable online banking? If you did, then do the below.....

Download the AE app, Log in - go to wallet and add card. Input your card details and AE will deduct a fee of $1 for verification which will be refunded back to you.

After that you can start transacting. Take note of the amount ($1) deduct so as to know the current rate of your bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vasgas: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Fremantle:

The bank has to debit your card in what way? I don't think that's the problem.

Did you state in the form when filling to enable online banking? If you did, then do the below.....

Download the AE app, Log in - go to wallet and add card. Input your card details and AE will deduct a fee of $1 for verification which will be refunded back to you.

After that you can start transacting. Take note of the amount ($1) deduct so as to know the current rate of your bank.

thanks. I have try at already it is displaying error at the point of paying for the goods.
It is a new card, I got yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Namzy:

Yea you are right. My latest tracking shows its coming to Nnewi as against Onitsha. A welcome development indeed
Mine too.
Unity nnewi right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
anungangampu:
This Caino Super Economy for special goods will be handled by Nipost or Speedaf.
Nipost cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Fucklove:
Nipost cool
God forbid.. Those mumu hold my low value item for 3 months now..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2022
anungangampu:
God forbid.. Those mumu hold my low value item for 3 months now..
Thats the the thing. Next time you use sellers shipping with Cainaio super economy global for speedaf and not "special Goods" cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2022
chiboyne:

Mine too.
Unity nnewi right?

Yea
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Meister:

Nnewi is a Village that just happens to have a big market, how many people in nnewi receive speedaf packages per week ?
If you don't want to pay the #400 then go to their office and collect it.
A Google search led me to this post.. This didn't age quite well lol.. You're obviously mistaken in your estimation of Nnewi, Oga Meister grin Maybe THAT Forbes article on Nnewi will help cool
The New Office is just a stone throw from my brother's office...
@ PoorUgly, your wish has been finally granted.
Dear Nnewi residents, it's time to shop with more confidence grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2022
gr8gem:

A friend help me payout
I have been looking for somebody who will help me on ebay. I want to order for a phone that cost $269.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2022
akseph1:

I have been looking for somebody who will help me on ebay. I want to order for a phone that cost $269.

Kindly come.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Reddington:

A Google search led me to this post.. This didn't age quite well lol.. You're obviously mistaken in your estimation of Nnewi, Oga Me.ister grin Maybe THAT Forbes article on Nnewi will help cool
The New Office is just a stone throw from my brother's office...
@ Poo.rUgly, your wish has been finally granted.
Dear Nnewi residents, it's time to shop with more confidence grin

I've stayed in Nnewi at least 8 months of my life so I'm not mistaken, like I said it has a very big market but it's still a village to an extent. I was in the heart of nnewi and i used to suffer to get really good network coverage and houses are extremely cheap there compared to other cities so yes it's a village that speedaf has seen fit to help their life grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Fucklove:
Thats the the thing. Next time you use sellers shipping with Cainaio super economy global for speedaf and not "special Goods" cool
The last item I bought, I selected AliExpress Standard Shipping and the seller shipped with Cainaio for Special goods.

So the seller can still misbehave too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Meister:

I've stayed in Nnewi at least 8 months of my life so I'm not mistaken, like I said it has a very big market but it's still a village to an extent. I was in the heart of nnewi and i used to suffer to get really good network coverage and houses are extremely cheap there compared to other cities so yes it's a village that speedaf has seen fit to help their life grin
Lmao. This can easily pass for a joke. From... a Village to a village to an extent cheesy
No point arguing, sir. I mean... why wasting my time when all info can be gotten with a few search entries on Google grin. But I've to say again, you're really mistaken, boss grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Justbright:
If can i order for a product of 80$ with sterling bank master card?..is the card still hoing for purchase of 100$?...just opened a sterling bqnk account..going for atm card tomoro
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.