Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443348 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
shopwiser:
learn to read.. I purchased a goods under 20 usd...used... people here were saying aliexpress charges 600..so I made a purchase to rectify and it was 490.. then i used a trick and went ahead to purchase an s21 cos i came here earlier asking...my supplier even splitted the payment in 3 places for convenience on my side...try dey read..or don't tag me
What's Your supplier's name
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
cafedeluv:

Yes, this works. This is exactly what I did when I ordered an item over $100. The order was splitted into 2.
Just chat with the seller.
What's the seller's name?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Reddington:

Lmao. This can easily pass for a joke. From... a Village to a village to an extent cheesy
No point arguing, sir. I mean... why wasting my time when all info can be gotten with a few search entries on Google grin. But I've to say again, you're really mistaken, boss grin

I should search on Google a place that I've lived extensively. What I wrote was that compared to other cities nnewi is a village even though it's not supposed to be given the number of industries there and I'm sure you know this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
senator282:

The seller I wanted to buy from just replied me and said they will refund 100% full money if it did not arrive destination country
kindly help me with seller's name please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Meister:

I should search on Google a place that I've lived extensively. What I wrote was that compared to other cities nnewi is a village even though it's not supposed to be given the number of industries there and I'm sure you know this
My man let's leave mata for matthias abeg grin
Definitely not wort it.. Let's just enjoy the new office lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Steve202021: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please,does anyone know how can I contact Sunyou tracking about the status of my order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please fam I am appealing to you guys to provide answers to my enquiries
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WantsandMore: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
$97
Aliexpress checkout available
700/$
Escrow or pay before checkout
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DrOladipo: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pls if you belong to any Aliexpress, Alibaba, 1688 or other Chinese importation Telegram group with more than 1000 members kindly DM. 5k for right info!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Please fam I am appealing to you guys to provide answers to my enquiries

What's your enquiry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
DrOladipo:
Pls if you belong to any Aliexpress, Alibaba, 1688 or other Chinese importation Telegram group with more than 1000 members kindly DM. 5k for right info!
how do I contact you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
kingphilip:

Your own better say na speedaf go still deliver am.

I paid for AliExpress Standard Shipping he used Caniano Shipping for special goods that's through nipost.

I'm still waiting for the order for over a month now.

I have the same issue, charged $8.71 for shipping and used Caniano Standard for Special Goods. I was so annoyed...if it ever gets lost the dude will cry. I no ever lose dispute...this is a $78 item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Meister:

What's your enquiry
Sellers who permit the splitting of payments
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
What's sterling Bank dollar rate? I just got my card and I want to do some calculations before buying from AliExpress.
Anyone? It's urgent abeg.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
atinga1:
What's sterling Bank dollar rate? I just got my card and I want to do some calculations before buying from AliExpress.
test it na
No harm in trying
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Sellers who permit the splitting of payments

Splitting of payments of what ?

Anything you want to buy search for it and message all the sellers selling it asking for split payment and hope one of them agrees to it, it's better to chat them up cause there are those that might say no to me and decide to say yes to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Stephenabudu960(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hi does anyone have any idea how I could make purchases on Aliexpress above the 20dollars Limit of Nigerian banks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Meister:

Splitting of payments of what ?

Anything you want to buy search for it and message all the sellers selling it asking for split payment and hope one of them agrees to it, it's better to chat them up cause there are those that might say no to me and decide to say yes to you
okay Boss
Thank you so much for the reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cyril009(m): 12:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Meister | Noobody

is it advisable to buy a screen on AliExpress
I want to buy a screen,battery, middle plate and full body housing for by pixel XL

Honestly, I just want copy my stuff that on the phone and sell would have gotten another pixel here but nobody can swap screens for me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2022
atinga1:

Did you physically enter bank to apply? Or you did via messaging them on twitter?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2022
lilachiever:

Did you physically enter bank to apply? Or you did via messaging them on twitter?
Both.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Please is it possible to have two savings account with one bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lovemie: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Hello people, I live in Ojodu. Please which post office is close to me that I can use to receive my order and what's the postal code?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Cyril009:
Meist.er | Noo.body

I want to buy a screen,battery, middle plate and full body housing for by pixel XL

Honestly, I just want copy my stuff that on the phone and sell would have gotten another pixel here but nobody can swap screens for me.

You can go ahead and buy but always look for those that already have positive reviews and if the $20 restrictions are a problem for you oga noobody can help you out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2022
iscom:
up to $10000 or more

Please this GTB dollar card you guys are talking about do I have to open a domicilliary account attached to it or just request the dollar card with my normal GTB account.. Expecting your reply thanks boss.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Cyril009:
Meister | Noobody

Meet igemburg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hanibbal:

Please this GTB dollar card you guys are talking about do I have to open a domicilliary account attached to it or just request the dollar card with my normal GTB account.. Expecting your reply thanks boss.
You need to open a domiciliary account before requesting for the card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ojochogwusunny:
Please is it possible to have two savings account with one bank
Contact the Bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hanibbal(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
iscom:
You need to open domiciliary account before requesting for the card.

Alright thanks for the prompt reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Justbright(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Olamak1:

You can go ahead and make your purchase. I've bought 3 tables from aliexpress and they were all delivered without hassle, even when sellers intentionally wrote Tablets on the parcel.

Pls how did u make payment?. Am having issues paying.. I tried to get mastercard from sterling bank bt they said they don't have. Pls which card did u used to pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.