Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443461 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Justbright:

Pls how did u make payment?. Am having issues paying.. I tried to get mastercard from sterling bank bt they said they don't have. Pls which card did u used to pay

Naira MasterCard?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
iscom:
Contact the Bank
thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Justbright:

Pls how did u make payment?. Am having issues paying.. I tried to get mastercard from sterling bank bt they said they don't have. Pls which card did u used to pay

That was several months ago when monthly limit was above 100$.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eliona(f): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
No, you don't need a dorm account before you can get GT Dollar master card.

Just go to the bank and request for the card, fill the form and you will be given same day
iscom:
You need to open domiciliary account before requesting for the card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eliona:

Just go to the bank and request for the card, fill the form and you will be given same day
You would certainly need to open a domiciliary account and provide two referees. I was there yesterday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eliona:

Thank you for the information
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Justbright(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ajay7411:

Naira MasterCard?

Pls which back.... I opened sterling bank account for dis purpose but unfortunately they told me they dnt have madtercard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ojochogwusunny:
Please is it possible to have two savings account with one bank
Yes. You can create an account for a different purpose inside your existing account.
I have two extra accounts each in my GTB and Zenith bank apps.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
atinga1:

Yes. You can create an account for a different purpose inside your existing account.
thanks man .. I am banking with UBA
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Babalegba:
You would certainly need to open a domiciliary account and provide two referees. I was there yesterday.
Leave all of them....$ card that is strictly regulated. Dem go even call all your referees to be sure they support your account opening.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:56am On Sep 16, 2022
atinga1:

But they're not Savings account! You can't have 2 Savings account with same bank; GTBank won't even allow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2022
jboixxx:
But they're not Savings account! You can't have 2 Savings account with same bank; GTBank won't even allow.
What are they?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PubgAvicii(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2022
jboixxx:
Leave all of them....$ card that is strictly regulated. Dem go even call all your referees to be sure they support your account opening.
But if you have a savings account with GTB, you don't necessarily need any referees to open a domiciliary account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2022
atinga1:

What are they?
Check your app and see what they're called. At least, I know of GTBank that they don't allow 1 customer to have multiple same account type.

Edited
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2022
PubgAvicii:

But if you have a savings account with GTB, you don't necessarily need any referees to open a domiciliary account?
You will. Even if you have active savings and current accounts with them.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2022
So Aliexpress don't Support Maestro card(verve I think) or should I try harder.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2022
anungangampu:

AE does not support Verve, just MasterCard and Visa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Justbright:

Please, which back... I opened a sterling bank account for this purpose, but unfortunately, they told me they dnt have a madtercard

Eeyah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Justbright:

Pls which back.... I opened sterling bank account for dis purpose but unfortunately they told me they dnt have madtercard
That is what one of the bank told me that I should wait after 1 wk I collected.

Yet another bank was instant including this your bank. Try another branch
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2022
jboixxx:
Check your app and see what they're called. At least, I know of GTBank that they allow 1 customer to have multiple same account type.
You can save money in the account independently from the main account, so it doesn't matter what they're called.
Spend2save or whatever, it's still a savings account with a different number from the main account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2022
atinga1:

You can save money in the account independently from the main account, so it doesn't matter what they're called.
Spend2save or whatever, it's still a savings account with a different number from the main account.

People and unnecessary arguments, they're clearly different account types which is what he said from the beginning, you can't have 2 accounts that are the same
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genteelo(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Please those who have bought phones from aliexpress with their domiciliary account, did they deduct the exert amount as written on aliexpress? I'm used to buying with my master card and even at that, the money they will deduct is more than the naira xchange rate on aliexpress. I want to know if that applies to domiciliary account too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Good morning all. I ordered a screen guard on AE and the seller delayed for till the last day of shipment before the he "allegedly" shipped and a tracking number showed up but the tracking info has been available for days only for me to see shipment cancelled this morning and i have this prompt "WAIT_BUYER_ACCEPT_GOODS"? Please what does this mean and what step should i take next?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Meister:

People and unnecessary arguments, they're clearly different account types which is what he said from the beginning, you can't have 2 accounts that are the same
Tomato-tomato still the same.
What he needs is a separate savings account in the same bank. Whether it bears the same name or different name, it doesn't matter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alosbaba007(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2022
lovemie:
Hello people, I live in Ojodu. Please which post office is close to me that I can use to receive my order and what's the postal code?

For your Nipost orders, Ojodu is serviced by Ikeja Post office you have to go there to collect ur items, if you are lucky they can give it to a rider bt dont rely on that.

For your Speedaf ordes, they have an office directly opposite Nnpc Omole for pick up of unregistered orders.

Google the postal code for that area.

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eliona(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Verve doesn't work for international transactions
anungangampu:

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dunsin125: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good afternoon guys, abeg what's the limit on GTB and how can I pay for something of 150k on aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WantsandMore: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
I’m about to buy a screen worth 89 usd , will customs charge a fee when it arrives Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WantsandMore: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
genteelo:
Please those who have bought phones from aliexpress with their domiciliary account, did they deduct the exert amount as written on aliexpress? I'm used to buying with my master card and even at that, the money they will deduct is more than the naira xchange rate on aliexpress. I want to know if that applies to domiciliary account too
Exact usd
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.