Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera (4561 Views)

Profile Of Henry Ikemefuna C. Obih - New CEO NNPC Downstream / INTERVIEW: Buhari On Al Jazeera.... #OPINIONS / Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Oct 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera[/size]

Henry Okah: On Saturday morning, just a day after the attack, a very close associate of President Jonathan called me and explained to me that there had been a bombing in Nigeria and that President Jonathan wanted me to reach out to the group, Mend, and get them to retract the earlier statement they had issued claiming the attacks.

They wanted to blame the attacks on northerners who are trying to fight against him [Jonathan] to come back as president and if this was done, I was not going to have any problems with the South African government. I declined to do this and few hours later I was arrested. It was based on their belief that I was going to do that that President Jonathan issued a statement claiming that MEND didn't carry out the attack because they were expecting a kind of retraction from the group

Aljazeera: So just to be clear, why do you think that political aide was asking you to ask MEND to make that retraction? What was the reason for that?

Henry Okah: They don't want it to seem as if Jonathan does not have the support of his people, you understand? For months now they have been lying to everybody that everybody is so pleased with Jonathan, that he is going to bring peace to the region which is entirely false.

This attack now was actually going to be a great smear on his aspiration. They just needed the group to retract that statement which was why I was contacted. But I declined to make any such move.

Aljazeera: As far as MEND is concerned, what is the situation with MEND, because Goodluck Jonathan is trying to say that this group is not a problem anymore; the previous president had tried amnesty and rehabilitation programmes, can you give us a summary of what the situation is with MEND?

Not just with MEND, with everybody who is fighting and to whichever way they are fighting. You don't just give people an amnesty and ask them to forget about the reason why they are fighting. Every one of us is fighting for something and if what we are fighting for is not addressed, it ushers problem in the area. You understand. It is not about Jonathan being president or about an amnesty being given. I mean, why will you steal my land and you give me an amnesty and then you expect me not to continue fighting you? Why would that happen?

Aljazeera: Are you saying none of these concerns you have are been addressed by the government?

Absolutely none. With Yar'adua it was much better. He had a good understanding of the problem. And regardless of the fact that he was from the north he was making good attempt at addressing these problems. But with Jonathan it is entirely a different story. He doesn't know what the problems are and is also being tele-guided by other people, you know, who are giving him very bad advice.

Aljazeera: So Henry what do you think is going to happen to you now?

I don't care, I really couldn't care. But one thing I tell you for sure, is just like I was able to talk to you, it only shows that South Africa is not like Nigeria. In Nigeria I was held for one year and four months in solitary confinement. I didn't kill anybody, I had no books, no newspapers, no TV, no radio, not even electrified. But the fact that I can speak to you on phone, even though I am being detained, shows that I am in an entirely different country from Nigeria.

And I am arrested here at the instance of Nigeria, which threatened the South African government with diplomatic action if they didn't arrest me. That is the only reason why I am in detention. All those people I learnt have been arrested in Nigeria I have no contact with any of them, I don't even know them.

They are just trying to do this thing, to point the finger at other political opponents in order to scuttle their attempts at being president. But as you see I am not a politician and I have no any business with any of the other aspirants for the posts of president in Nigeria. I have no connection with them. The story that I have been given a lot of money by different politicians to do one thing or the other, but I promise you I don't even have that kind of money myself. I don't have money.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201010060505.html
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Mobinga: 3:52am On Oct 07, 2010
Henry Okah is not as dumb as the transcript portrays him to be.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2010
Mobinga:

Henry Okah is not as dumb as the transcript portrays him to be.

Could you please point out exactly what part of the transcript you are referring to?
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Mobinga: 4:28am On Oct 07, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Henry Okah: On Saturday morning, just a day after the attack, a very close associate of President Jonathan called me and explained to me that there had been a bombing in Nigeria and that President Jonathan wanted me to reach out to the group, Mend, and get them to retract the earlier statement they had issued claiming the attacks.

They wanted to blame the attacks on northerners who are trying to fight against him [Jonathan] to come back as president and if this was done, I was not going to have any problems with the South African government. I declined to do this and few hours later I was arrested. It was based on their belief that I was going to do that that President Jonathan issued a statement claiming that MEND didn't carry out the attack because they were expecting a kind of retraction from the group

Aljazeera: So just to be clear, why do you think that political aide was asking you to ask MEND to make that retraction? What was the reason for that?

Henry Okah: They don't want it to seem as if Jonathan does not have the support of his people, you understand? For months now they have been lying to everybody that everybody is so pleased with Jonathan, that he is going to bring peace to the region which is entirely false.

This attack now was actually going to be a great smear on his aspiration. They just needed the group to retract that statement which was why I was contacted. But I declined to make any such move.

Aljazeera: As far as MEND is concerned, what is the situation with MEND, because Goodluck Jonathan is trying to say that this group is not a problem anymore; the previous president had tried amnesty and rehabilitation programmes, can you give us a summary of what the situation is with MEND?

Not just with MEND, with everybody who is fighting and to whichever way they are fighting. You don't just give people an amnesty and ask them to forget about the reason why they are fighting. Every one of us is fighting for something and if what we are fighting for is not addressed, it ushers problem in the area. You understand. It is not about Jonathan being president or about an amnesty being given. I mean, why will you steal my land and you give me an amnesty and then you expect me not to continue fighting you? Why would that happen?

Aljazeera: Are you saying none of these concerns you have are been addressed by the government?

Absolutely none. With Yar'adua it was much better. He had a good understanding of the problem. And regardless of the fact that he was from the north he was making good attempt at addressing these problems. But with Jonathan it is entirely a different story. He doesn't know what the problems are and is also being tele-guided by other people, you know, who are giving him very bad advice.

I don't care, I really couldn't care. But one thing I tell you for sure, is just like I was able to talk to you, it only shows that South Africa is not like Nigeria. In Nigeria I was held for one year and four months in solitary confinement. I didn't kill anybody, I had no books, no newspapers, no TV, no radio, not even electrified. But the fact that I can speak to you on phone, even though I am being detained, shows that I am in an entirely different country from Nigeria.

And I am arrested here at the instance of Nigeria, which threatened the South African government with diplomatic action if they didn't arrest me. That is the only reason why I am in detention. All those people I learnt have been arrested in Nigeria I have no contact with any of them, I don't even know them.

They are just trying to do this thing, to point the finger at other political opponents in order to scuttle their attempts at being president. But as you see I am not a politician and I have no any business with any of the other aspirants for the posts of president in Nigeria. I have no connection with them. The story that I have been given a lot of money by different politicians to do one thing or the other, but I promise you I don't even have that kind of money myself. I don't have money.

There
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 4:37am On Oct 07, 2010
Sigh . . . . I guessed as much . . . the typical "it has to say what I need it to say or it's dumb because I say so" mentality!
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Mobinga: 4:40am On Oct 07, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Sigh . . . . I guessed as much . . . the typical "it has to say what I need it to say or it's dumb because I say so" mentality!
Your Opinion
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Oct 07, 2010
Well, it would be MY OPINION if you were the only example of this there is. But on a whole, it is the pervading mentality in Nigeria and reason why almost 12 years later, we still have people who would continue to lie to themselves in the name of change.  grin
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Mobinga: 5:06am On Oct 07, 2010
No No. . Whats your opinion on the article
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On Oct 07, 2010
My Opinion? Henry Okah has spoken . . . there is no doubt about that since this has been corroborated by different parties. Now, it is up to our government to come back with what really happened and maybe deny or counter his claim. 

Calling his desperate call to the international media, maybe an effort to get his story out there before he is silenced like so many are in the same Africa, dumb is childish.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2010
They don't want it to seem as if Jonathan does not have the support of his people, you understand? For months now they have been lying to everybody that everybody is so pleased with Jonathan, that he is going to bring peace to the region which is entirely false.

sums it up, imho

long and short of it , no tribe in nigeria has a monopoly on incompetence.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by hackney(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2010
oyb:

sums it up, imho

long and short of it , no tribe in nigeria has a monopoly on incompetence.

TRUE.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2010
The FG should compel the SA govt to ensure Henry Okah names the presidential aide or review his call logs.

I think the former will be better so we know the way to go.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by egift(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2010
I believe Okah more than the Government, Why:

- Okah's claims would have given GEJ a big lift (so if opponents wrote the script, did they also gave Mr. President the parts he played  
- GEJ rush to absorb MEND be less than 18hrs after the incident without reading a single security report.
- He told us he knew who did it (Guess what he don't - only if Okah had acted kiss)
- He claim to know MEND so well, I wonder if he is a member or Sponsor
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by princekevo(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2010

My question to all those who went to the presidency and yabbed rubbish after a cup of coffee. Exactly one year they accepted amnesty. Is there is any progress from government towards their initial request and agitation that motivated them into militancy? Are they telling us today that they were jst fighting to achieve an amnesty from the government and can have coffee with president.

It is really painful to any true ND that Yaradua a northern man was more committed to solve the problem of the region more than the so called Ijaw son who claims to the be more close the problem of the rigion than any other person. After the Amnesty in October, November Yaradua became sick which led to his death, that became the end of the Amnesty programme in a government where the VP, and later the president is from the same region. Then people are here trying to convince me that Jonathan is fully accepted by the whole ND. Not everyone is a fool in that region.
Let him wait, the next target will be his house again in Bayelsa state.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by egift(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2010
dappssee:

The FG should compel the SA govt to ensure Henry Okah names the presidential aide or review his call logs.

I think the former will be better so we know the way to go.

Story grin No be FG that claimed the know who. Now every government apparatus is working over-drive to bend us to believe Mr President's wrongs are right.

Simple apology to Nigerians for incompetence should have just been the first step to start - Should we be expecting it grin grin grin
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by princekevo(m): 8:54am On Oct 07, 2010
egift:

I believe Okah more than the Government, Why:

- Okah's claims would have given GEJ a big lift (so if opponents wrote the script, did they also gave Mr. President the parts he played  
- GEJ rush to absorb MEND be less than 18hrs after the incident without reading a single security report.
- He told us he knew who did it (Guess what he don't - only if Okah had acted kiss)
- He claim to know MEND so well, I wonder if he is a member or Sponsor

This statement is more logical more than any claim from the presidency so far.
I think all these lies and the president exonerating mend from the attack, later inviting other ex-mend leader to deny the attack after Ukah failed him is jst becoz he can not comprehend the reality of him  being sabotaged by his own people. Which might later exposed their lies that all ND ans are fully behind his candidacy, in fact they told us 149.9million Nigerian want GEJA, the Messiah.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
My question to all those who went to the presidency and yabbed rubbish after a cup of coffee. Exactly one year they accepted amnesty. Is there is any progress from government towards their initial request and agitation that motivated them into militancy? Are they telling us today that they were jst fighting to achieve an amnesty from the government and can have coffee with president.

It is really painful to any true ND that Yaradua a northern man was more committed to solve the problem of the region more than the so called Ijaw son who claims to the be more close the problem of the rigion than any other person. After the Amnesty in October, November Yaradua became sick which led to his death, that became the end of the Amnesty programme in a government where the VP, and later the president is from the same region. Then people are here trying to convince me that Jonathan is fully accepted by the whole ND. Not everyone is a fool in that region.
Let him wait, the next target will be his house again in Bayelsa state.

@princekevo
Your quite wrong there, even before UMYA became ill, there have been complaints about the way the amnesty was being handled, but what we should all be aware is that a committee was set up and there was a pre and post amnesty plan drawn up by this committee, there was to be the surrendering of arms and then the rehabilitation of the boys, would you say that is not being implemented ? the repentant militants are undergoing training in cross rivers state and its being headed by Timi Alaibe, I know of some that have been flown out of the country for training in S.A, even the Rivers State Government has its own rehabilitation programme headed by chief A.K Horsefall, so don't say the programme is not going on or dead or Jonathan is not committed at all to it, it might be encountering some financial problems but its definitely not dead, We all know that without proper peace in the region there wouldn't be development, the FG is trying to make the environment conducive for the necessary development to creep in, and Development is not just about infrastructure only but also in human capacity.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
This statement is more logical more than any claim from the presidency so far.
I think all these lies and the president exonerating mend from the attack, later inviting other ex-mend leader to deny the attack after Ukah failed him is jst becoz he can not comprehend the reality of him being sabotaged by his own people. Which might later exposed their lies that all ND ans are fully behind his candidacy, in fact they told us 149.9million Nigerian want GEJA, the Messiah.

Who told you all ND are solidly behind JEG, are the ND that blind that all they ever think of is tribal or zonal politics, come on man. Didn't you see Odili beside IBB, is Dokpesi not IBB's campaign manger, it would even be ridiculous if all ND stood behind Jonathan, are all ND in PDP, are all ND of the same ideology as JEG, even folks of the same parents disagree talk more less of a region, the beauty of democracy is when you have opposition to your views and the electorate decide on that views, The president exonerated MEND, he has his reasons why he did that, security reports must have been given to him to say that, and please check your facts the president didn't invite the ex militants they came on their own to denounce what happened.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by wealth2al(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2010
I believe that Henry Okah is not innocent. let him pay for the crime he put himself.

http://www.cheaplaptop4all.com/
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by confetti(f): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
I believe details of this bombing are yet unfolding but all the same, Poster did not start transcript from beginning. Okah himself said from beginning that he is not an influential member of MEND so how was he supposed to make MEND retract their words? , on what influence was a president's aid banking on when he called Okah? I think he is trying to divert attention from himself.

Okah said you cannot give somebody amnesty and expect the person to give us his land and request and I ask, Why take the amnesty when u ain't ready to give up ur fight? Isn't that double standard?.

Okah says Ya'adua's era was better than Jonathan's at the moment? I don't agree with that cos I remember vividly that the Ist thing Jona did when he became president was to release 19B for NDDC. It's Ist in history in Jona's tenure that NDDC's budget was approved without a single cut on it even when they budgeted a big sum for marriage and funerals.

For me to agree with Okah that Ya'adua had a better intention for NDDC than Jona is a big lie. May be he should have put it in different words.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by sammyzacks(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Okah, you said you no be politician?
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2010
Okah is a criminal with bloodstained hands. The question we ought to be asking is why has Al-jazeera accorded this guy celebrity status? Do they have an undisclosed interest in the Jonathan presidency?

Everyone knows Okah took money from the Yar'Adua Government & went into exile. Some people have gone to exhume this bas.tard from his South African base to cause trouble for the Jonathan presidency. Are these people & Al-jazeera one & the same? Or are they two different parties working in concert?
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Moves: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Total Lie, His house has been searched before the Bombing,

Rubbish- The president said that nobody should hide under the banner of MEND or ND to commit a crime, It is on record that MEND has accepted Amnesty , thousands of its member had disarmed and are being paid welfare benefit,  You cant in one breadth accept that MEND has accepted Amnesty and say they are still fighting, So the president was right in his statement,  All the known leaders of MEND have dissassociated themselves from the attack bar Jomo Gbomo\Okah,  And Most ND are against the attack,  If criminal elements who were members of the now disarmed MEND, can it be said that MEND carried out the Operation, Should we now then be arresting known members of MEND, people should just use their common sense,  The resurgent bombing in Northern Ireland after the Good Friday Agreement are not attributed to the IRA , but to dissident republicans or a newer group Real IRA,

Rubbish- No Presidential Candidate has the Total Support of his Region, e.g OBJ,  GEJ doesn't require the whole of ND to support him,  Am not even a GEJ fan and am almost writing an epistle to defend him,  Okah's action and that of the IBB camp and the Ciroma camp will all but tilt voters towards GEJ,

Absolute Rubbish- As others had said - by the time the amnesty was signed till date all actions like the training and rehabilitation of Militants; Releasing of substantial budget to the NDDC and Ministry of ND where all the works of GEJ,  I hate it when idiots like Okah's distort facts to achieve their own ambition, and rubbishing the whole country and the office of the presidency,  really, jonathan needs a fani-kayode type of person, to take on idoits like this and the ciroma's group,  this GEJ guy's seems too docile,  If GEJ needs to railroad his opponents none of this guys will come out of EFCC or ICPC investigation clean, IS it IBB or Atiku or Saraki, 

Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by chakula: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2010
Kobojunkie:

THIS IS SERIOUS.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2010
confetti:

Okah himself said from beginning that he is not an influential[b] member[/b] of MEND so how was he supposed to make MEND retract their words?
he said he is a sympathiser of those in the struggle but not member of any group
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by babytoun: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2010

Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera

Absolutely none. With Yar'adua it was much better. He had a good understanding of the problem. And regardless of the fact that he was from the north he was making good attempt at addressing these problems. But with Jonathan it is entirely a different story. He doesn't know what the problems are and is also being tele-guided by other people, you know, who are giving him very bad advice

There is nothing serious in the statement, he is just being political, trying to indirectly say a northerner understands the Niger delta problem more than their son. The question you need to ask now is, who stands to benefit from this his statement. The north(IBB)

I think Okah is not smart, he has indirectly made himself the prime suspect in this matter. He first said Jonathan's aid asked him to frame the northern politicians, now he is saying that a former northern president did more for the people of Niger delta than Jonathan. Now I will ask okah. what exactly did UMYA do?  A smart person will distance himself from the bombing and not make any statement that suggest he has anything to grind with the current administration.

On a more serious note, is it proper for the SA authorities to allow Aljazeera do an interview with okah like this when he is being detained? When it is possible that he can make statements (true/or untrue) that can set our entire country ablaze? I really smell something.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
wealth2al:

I believe that Henry Okah is not innocent. let him pay for the crime he put himself.

http://www.cheaplaptop4all.com/

Which crime? The many we actually have evidence he committed but we still chose to offer him and thousand others(some of whom are still terrorizing eastern states) Amnesty packages for? Or the October 1st bombing for which we are yet to get the real details of?
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
ziddy:

Okah is a criminal with bloodstained hands. The question we ought to be asking is why has Al-jazeera accorded this guy celebrity status? Do they have an undisclosed interest in the Jonathan presidency?

Everyone knows Okah took money from the Yar'Adua Government & went into exile. Some people have gone to exhume this bas.tard from his South African base to cause trouble for the Jonathan presidency. Are these people & Al-jazeera one & the same? Or are they two different parties working in concert?

How exactly did Aljazeera accord him celebrity status? By offering a service your own media has shown itself incapable of doing, making sure to tell the story from both sides as given? Undisclosed interest in Jonathan presidency? Oh give me a break!

Wrong! Okah's group turns out to be the group that DID NOT take Yar adua's money package. Go back to research news from this period last year to learn more of how he ended up in South Africa.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
ziddy:

celebrity status----because he has been charged with a crime he claims to know nothing of , and besides there's no evidence linking him yet with the bombings

Okah took money------------So?? Asari and co didnt take money?

cause trouble for the presidency--------------------Now they are causing trouble for GEJ right? When the fool opened his mouth to defend  MEND saying they are not "a terrorist group"? What are they? Red Cross or salvation army? What a joke! GEJ should avoid making unguarded statements because it just shows how politically naive he can be.
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by bestman09(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2010
THIS HENRY OKAH (ORKAR) SHOULD JUST BE TIED SOMEWHERE AND SHOT. He's a TERRORIST for all i care!
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by saydfact(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2010
[size=14pt]‎, of truth, maybe Jonathan might not be d presy we need or Y wld D no1 man defend a "terrorist group" (MEND) dat has openly declared to an act of terrorism, where is "JACK BAUER", [/size]
Re: Transcript Of Henry Okah's Interview On Al Jazeera by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
babytoun:

I think Okah is not smart, he has indirectly made himself the prime suspect in this matter. He first said Jonathan's aid asked him to frame the northern politicians, now he is saying that a former northern president did more for the people of Niger delta than Jonathan. Now I will ask okah. what exactly did UMYA do?  A smart person will distance himself from the bombing and not make any statement that suggest he has anything to grind with the current administration.

Your analysis above is not smart in anyway. What exactly is not smart in his interview to Aljazeera? That he refuses to deny he is somehow connected to MEND, fact we are all aware of before now? Or that he explains that Yar adua did try to negotiate with them but Jonathan has done nothing of the same?

Why would he distance himself from a group he knows he is affiliated with and probably still leads? Are you sure your urging him to try to distance himself from the bombing is the UN-smart comment here? This is a man whose identity is steeped in all these terrorist attacks and you NOW think it is only smart for him to suddenly change from who he has always been now?
WHY?

babytoun:

On a more serious note, is it proper for the SA authorities to allow Aljazeera do an interview with okah like this when he is being detained? When it is possible that he can make statements (true/or untrue) that can set our entire country ablaze? I really smell something.
Aljazeera is a media house. Criminals, whether in custody or on death row have a right to get their story out. Okah did. Why are people more concerned about that and not more focused on discovering the truth of what happened?  
I am not even going to attempt the second part of your statement above as I find it quite absurd.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

;D / BUSTED! Tension As Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Mercenaries To Face NDA / Here's My Take On IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.