Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? (999 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / 10 Life Advice I Wish I Heard As A Young Man, Before 25 / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by bigpriik: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
I posted something similar to this yesterday but I didn't get enough response.why is it that people both men and women get depressed when they clock 25 and have nothing to show for it ,don't people make it in their 30s,40s,even 50s why are people in so much hurry to make it in before 25 sorry bro you are heading to depression if this is how to you think ..

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by Jmk9292(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Whoever thinks himself or herself a failure after 25 requires mental evaluation......
There is no age limit for success...

People are being deceived by fraudsters and ritualists....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:
I posted something similar to this yesterday but I didn't get enough response.why is it that people both men and women get depressed when they clock 25 and have nothing to show for it ,don't people make it in their 30s,40s,even 50s why are people in so much hurry to make it in before 25 sorry bro you are heading to depression if this is how to you think ..

It's the world we live in today (especially in Nigeria) where impatient people want to achieve RIGHT NOW what A) others worked hard during a lifetime to achieve it and/or B) what they don't deserve.

Why do you think so many are into scams, deceit and 419? Why do you think so many Nigerian women are willingly/openly selling their body to any donkeys out there, for quick monetary gain? It's all about living the fake life, and flaunting it on social media to trend (be famous for a second) at any cost. Every Nigerians believe they will be "successful" and own their own successful biz that brings in billions upon billions.... They don't want to live a 9 to 5 decent life, they want bling bling and riches yeyebrities status. They want to fly private jet and drive RRs. No wonder so many miserable ones think they are a failure when at 25 they still are drinking soaked garri. Most are deluded....and no wonder they are depressed.

I blame social media, I blame society, I blame religion, and most importantly, I blame Nigerians and their greedy state of mind for this plague.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
My people that is what is increasing number of depressed and frustrated individual in our society nowadays, get rich quick syndrome. Forgetting that everything on this earth happen according to God appointed time.
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by bigpriik: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

It's the world we live in today (especially in Nigeria) where impatient people want to achieve RIGHT NOW what A) others worked hard during a lifetime to achieve it and/or B) what they don't deserve.

Why do you think so many are into scams, deceit and 419? Why do you think so many Nigerian women are willingly/openly selling their body to any donkeys out there, for quick monetary gain? It's all about living the fake life, and flaunting it on social media to trend (be famous for a second) at any cost. Every Nigerians believe they will be "successful".... They don't want to live a 9to 5, the want bling bling and riches yeyebrities status.

I blame social media, I blame society, I blame religion, and most importantly, I blame Nigerians and their greedy state of mind for this plague.

Just tell people you are 25 the next thing they will ask is what have you achieved..smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:

Just tell people you are 25 the next thing they will ask is what have you achieved..smh..

While replying:" I am educated, in good health, with a loving/caring family and with various prospects for the future" is all the answer needed to bring a smile to that person's life.
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by bigpriik: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

While replying:" I am educated, in good health, with a loving/caring family and with various prospects for the future" is all the answer needed to bring a smile to that person's life.

my nigga these days people don't think like that it's all about whether you have made money or not ,your contribution to society does not count.
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:
my nigga these days people don't think like that it's all about whether you have made money or not ,your contribution to society does not count.

Thus the amount of people going into scams and prostitution in Nigeria today (and rightfully ending up dead or in jail). A sad affair indeed.
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by FunnyDude(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks to social media and celebrity living for the gram.

Nowadays, you'll see boy of 18 years driving benz

Go to bar, club seeing young teenagers into yahoo business living the life most people dream of.

Girls are now after the highest bidder.

The other time, a high school colleague of mine bought a benz worth 33 Million Naira, he is into credit card fraud.

So, that's the life we're in now.

But, my own advice is no one plant seed and harvest stone. What you sow you shall reap.

Be good.
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by GiantParrot(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
bigpriik:

It is so ridiculous that people have to put themselves under so much unnecessary pressure. How did expectations become so unrealistic? Social media fakery perhaps? Any rich 25 year old is an outlier in any country. It makes absolutely no sense to expect wealth from an average 25 year old in Nigeria.

There are statistics that show that the highest earners in most countries are in their late 40s to mid 50s. And those with the highest networths are typically 50 years and above. Why should anyone expect differently? These older folks have had the benefit of time and experience to improve their skills enough to command higher earnings, and grow their wealth. Have people become so absurd that they base their expectations on celebrity lifestyle? It is totally insane to benchmark average people against celebrities who account for less than 1% of the population. These millennials need a serious reality check.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
FunnyDude:
Thanks to social media and celebrity living for the gram.

Nowadays, you'll see boy of 18 years driving benz

Go to bar, club seeing young teenagers into yahoo business living the life most people dream of.

Girls are now after the highest bidder.

The other time, a high school colleague of mine bought a benz worth 33 Million Naira, he is into credit card fraud.

So, that's the life we're in now.

But, my own advice is no one plant seed and harvest stone. What you sow you shall reap.

Be good.

bro, some unemployed criminals bought a Benz so you now believe you deserve a Benz too, right?
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by FunnyDude(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, some unemployed criminals bought a Benz so you now believe you deserve a Benz too, right?

I'm not a benz fan.
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2019
Op person with such mentality na im go quick easily fall into bad company and engage in armed robbery,drug peddling,yahoo yahoo and other vices just to quickly make it in life. Having a clear set of goals of wat u wat to do in life is the first step towards success and like jmk9292 rightly said there is no age limit to success.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by Wallade(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2019
No, it isn't.
Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by Jmk9292(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
[quote author=lefulefu post=79710133]Op person with such mentality na im go quick easily fall into bad company and engage in armed robbery,drug peddling,yahoo yahoo and other vices just to quickly make it in life. Having a clear set of goals of wat u wat to do in life is the first step towards success and like jmk9292 rightly said there is no age limit to success.[/quote

I align with you........

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by millionboi2: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
bigpriik:
is it a must u die at 25?

Re: Is It A Must To Be Rich Or Married Before 25? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
GiantParrot:

It is so ridiculous that people have to put themselves under so much unnecessary pressure. How did expectations become so unrealistic? Social media fakery perhaps? Any rich 25 year old is an outlier in any country. It makes absolutely no sense to expect wealth from an average 25 year old in Nigeria.

There are statistics that show that the highest earners in most countries are in their late 40s to mid 50s. And those with the highest networths are typically 50 years and above. Why should anyone expect differently? These older folks have had the benefit of time and experience to improve their skills enough to command higher earnings, and grow their wealth. Have people become so absurd that they base their expectations on celebrity lifestyle? It is totally insane to benchmark average people against celebrities who account for less than 1% of the population. These millennials need a serious reality check.

I notice this.

Most of the millionaires and billionaires of our time are well into their forties, fifties and sixties... Bill Gates, Bezos and co. And they've been into their line work since their teenage years and twenties. Yet, it took them over forty years to get to where they are now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

, / 18+ And Matured Minds Only. Warning From Medical Practitioners / Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.