Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,169 members, 7,832,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems (488 Views)

Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here / How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by Ilamina(f): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2019

How do I stop this childish behavior
Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by donbachi(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2019
Just take life as a reality show and embrase urself.
Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by youngest85(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Your message is not clear

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by Sundrus: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2019
At least u have taken a step to know u act childishly, & that's progress. The next step is for u to start applying maturity in the things u do...Get a role model that u can be looking up to. Do not go & pick a weirdo like tonto dike oh cheesy
Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by partnerbizz5(f): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Ilamina:

How do I stop this childish behavior

Only if you knew the meaning of "ira" or "ila" in igbo you would change your moniker.
Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by lennsmart(m): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by meobizy(f): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2019
I can’t make sense of this.
Maybe this person gets paid for every topic they open.
It will make sense and make me look stupid for contributing to its targeted quota with comments.
Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Only if you knew the meaning of "ira" or "ila" in igbo you would change your moniker.
Do you know the Meaning in other tribes?
Re: Why Do I Act I Am The Only One That Has Problems by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2019
youngest85:
Your message is not clear
She act as if she is the only one with problems.

Talk

(1) (Reply)

What Bad Attitude Has Your Past Relationship Led You Into? / 31 Stupid Things Women Do, That Mess Up Their Relationships With Men. / Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.