Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly (1306 Views)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by sussy1(f): 2:56pm On May 09, 2007
shocked What do u do if u and ur cousin are dating the same guy unknowly?
Re: What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by omega25red(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2007
you both should get together and break up with him shocked
Re: What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by cuteass1(f): 1:44am On May 14, 2007
What else other than both of you setting him up to reveal your identities to him in the most shocking way

NO, its not about the one he loves most or the one that loves him most to stay, for him to have played both of you like that shows he's nothing short of a cheating LovePeddler bastard who gat no respect for females, and does he love any of you?? No, or else he wouldn't have disrespected you in such a degrading manner angry

He's one of those disgrace to men!! angry (there's actually not more you can do about it, you can't arrest someone for "womanizing", but be sure that the taste of his own medicine is soon coming his way wink )
Re: What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by IBDat(m): 2:23am On May 14, 2007
cute-ass:

What else other than both of you setting him up to reveal your identities to him in the most shocking way

That can actually only just boost his ego and bragging rights wink Unless he was some-what disgraced in the process cheesy
Re: What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by cuteass1(f): 2:27am On May 14, 2007
IBDat:

That can actually only just boost his ego and bragging rights wink Unless he was some-what disgraced in the process cheesy

Anything short of that wouldn't put a smile on my face. Disgraced thoroughly is what i'm aiming at, an A-class disgrace that he wouldn't forget in a while, not even in his sleep (he'll be dreaming about it lol) maybe next time when he sees two girls willing to date him at the same time he'll be doing a 200m race . . Stupid he-goat man angry
Re: What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by misssexyu(f): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
i wil just quit d relationship,life goes on
Re: What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by Princeoflimpopo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hu
Re: What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just minding my business

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Bachelor? / How To Identified A Virgin Guy Or Man / Distance Relationship Wahala:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.