Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car (10861 Views)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Passmaga4: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Janemena On Doggy Style Position Inside Her Car

Janemena Queen of all Twerkers shares a video of her tweaking and receiving a doggy style inside her car.
She also advertises a herbal drug a man should use to last on bed

Watch video: https://confirm9ja.com/2019/06/27/janemena-on-doggy-style-position-inside-her-car/

More photos: https://confirm9ja.com/2019/06/27/janemena-on-doggy-style-position-inside-her-car/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Nbote(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
If she was really receiving it d gown no for still dey reach her thighs... wetin I kuku sabi

13 Likes

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Another blogger writing rubbish online to trend at all cost.... Ok

8 Likes

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nbote:
If she was really receiving it d gown no for still dey reach her thighs... wetin I kuku sabi

The gown may have a zip at that part of the ass, you never know

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Yuceeluv(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'm a lady buh I find this type of weave/wig very discomforting... Especially with the heat sometimes...I jes cannot can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Yuceeluv(f): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2019
Would she have still had that 'sane' look on her face while in progress?

Wuh do I know sef

Tajbol4splend:

1 Like

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Wuh do I know sef

Maami

1 Like

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Yuceeluv(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jor ooo grin

Tajbol4splend:

Maami
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by QueenSekxy(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ever since she got engaged, her likes dropped.
Men must be angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Jor ooo grin

Na you na

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Men must be angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Nbote(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

D gown no go still hug her thighs like dat
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Men must be angry grin

Very jealous and possessive creatures o.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by QueenSekxy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Very jealous and possessive creatures o.

grin grin
Trust them on that.

Wonderfully jealous creatures. Thank God she is engaged, they won't have anything to insult her with when their jealousy over rides them. grin
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by FatherBona: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nbote:
the gown is designed with a hole behind it I'm sure. But again...............

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by meobizy(f): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
All these fake bloggers give all bloggers a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Neimar: 4:50am On Jun 28, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Trust them on that.

Wonderfully jealous creatures. Thank God she is engaged, they won't have anything to insult her with when their jealousy over rides them. grin

no man should be jealous

there 're oda ladies to be xplored

1 Like

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by femi4: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2019
That's the beginning of the end of that car

1 Like

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by ukaface(f): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmmm
Janemena........what if I say she's my role model
Lmao[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by welturebotanical: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS
100% natural solution.
50% money back guarantee if you see no result.
Checkout my signature for more details
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by TANID(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yuceeluv:

Wuh do I know sef

Hmmmm! I Learned From You Ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Passmaga4: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
No be small thing
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by BethRichie: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
This one tire me oh!
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by BethRichie: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Passmaga4:
Janemena On Doggy Style Position Inside Her Car

Janemena Queen of all Twerkers shares a video of her tweaking and receiving a doggy style inside her car.
She also advertises a herbal drug a man should use to last on bed

Watch video: https://confirm9ja.com/2019/06/27/janemena-on-doggy-style-position-inside-her-car/

More photos: https://confirm9ja.com/2019/06/27/janemena-on-doggy-style-position-inside-her-car/
It's unfortunate, our attention being diverted to mediocrity!
The Govt should ban Instagram
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by BethRichie: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2019
welturebotanical:
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS
100% natural solution.
50% money back guarantee if you see no result.
Checkout my signature for more details
Hmmm
Are you sure it will work as advertised?
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by Beth2000: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Nbote:
I'll knock you oo!
Stop taking us deep
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by BethRichie: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
'
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by don4real18(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
It's impossible... Look at the distance between her waist and the roof
Re: Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car by welturebotanical: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2019
BethRichie:

Hmmm
Are you sure it will work as advertised?

Yes sir, it does

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Don't Do Butt Enhancement (pictures) / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >> / Pls Where In Minna Do I Get Fresh Cheap Ashawos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.