Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (19791 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by nairalanduseles: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
frikpus:
aren't u stupid?

No am not i don't give my money yo the rich
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by am4truth(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Donating same thing u collected from them through brain washing

Is it your money? We, supporting God's work are not complaining. It is glaring to see kids that were trained but chose the path of destruction. Data is now more affordable compared to before that is why people like you come online and type rubbish.

Better change your way of life and follow the path of life..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Akinbahm(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
That's millions of poor member's tithes and offerings while he lives in opulence. angry Pure NONSENSE! angry
My dear brother, I must confess if what he did can be emulated by our so rich people and the money is being utilize judiciary it will go a long way in our institution's (Federal and State) mind u what if he diverted the money to Private institution that charges almost a million per session?
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Gerrard59(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:
And gets back 100,000,000
In offering and contributions from students

Such a legend

Bill Gates donates frequently yet makes so much with his less than 10% stake in Microsoft. So because someone is a philanthropist, he should not make money again? How then does he fulfil his philanthropic promises?

@Topic: Commendable. Let's imbibe philanthropic attributes from the west towards educational institutions. Like Schwarzman, like Adeboye. grin
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Successmind(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Do you me 10m or100m
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by israelmao(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Daddy Freeze is missing in action this day.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by oduademonest: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Thanking Adeboye for RCCG/people's money.

These people are supposed to be educating the next generation of Nigerians. We are definitely not in good hands.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by TruthinAction: 4:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Ademidd:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Pastor Enoch Adeboye , has donated N 10 m to the University of Ibadan towards the construction of a new department of architecture at the school .

UI Vice- Chancellor , Prof Idowu Olayinka , revealed this on Wednesday at the 2018/ 2019 matriculation of the school . A total of 3 ,464 students took part in the ceremony .

He said the institution admitted 17 candidates from Cameroun , Benin Republic and Ghana.
According to Olayinka , the number of architects in Nigeria is less than that of Berlin.

He said , “We thank Pastor E . A. Adeboye , a great and long -standing friend of this university, for donating a sum of N10 m to support our new department of architecture . ”

The guest lecturer , Dr Yemisi Solanke-Koya, implored the newly matriculated students to strive for excellence .
https://punchng.com/adeboye-donates-n10m-to-ui/

I think it's too small.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by CodeTemplar: 5:46am On Jun 28, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
That's millions of poor member's tithes and offerings while he lives in opulence. angry Pure NONSENSE! angry
Like the man doesnt have his own money at all. Think now.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 28, 2019
lmm4real:
cheesy Pastor Chris Oyakilome once donated 1 Billion Naira to BIU faculty of Engineering. Chris na MVP grin
Pastor Chris was referencing the input of Archbishop Benson Idahosa to his life. University of Ibadan is a government University. They have subvention from the government. They are likely to just swallow the 10 million and forget about it. It is great feature on Pa Adeboye's part.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by YorubaWarrior: 6:04am On Jun 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Like the man doesnt have his own money at all. Think now.

What does he do for work? Pastoprenuership? angry

It's ONLY in Africa that Pastors live in opulence and extravagance at the expense of their congregations.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Akpacha(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2019
PCAID:
Remember his request for 1 billion naira right there on the pulpit? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of4sKYEMl7M
Hummm this men get liver.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by semyman: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Other people's money
Tithers are miserable
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by hightempo(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2019
It requires soo much discipline and understanding to be a giver.
1. Only a person who have can give
2. You can only give what you have
3. It is better to give than to receive
4. Only a living soul can give
5. A receiver is @ the mercy of the giver
But tell me what you can give that you haven't received .......
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by hightempo(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Na Thunder go fire you and your daft Daddy G.O!
why are you so pained. Stop reacting to ppls choice and opinions start responding using your intelligence, it is not for decoration, it is for your own utility and @ d end wisdom will abound in u
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by TundeeednuT: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Before dem go release the money, the VC go don retire
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Billionsclub: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:
And gets back 100,000,000
In offering and contributions from students

Such a legend

many psychopaths like you are just waiting to hear one bad news from pastors. Pastors do good things ,you go complain, whatever they do, u must complain because u and ur environment have built your mind to hate them. The goodness is, they don't know that haters like u exist. build your own destiny and stop looking for a way to criticize destinies that have been built. focus on your on own. Backbiters can never be a frontier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by kingandamy4life(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2019
They should go and read malachy and see what God said for the mumus that keep questioning offering. Or is it adeboye that wrote the bible
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Billionsclub: 6:38am On Jun 28, 2019
lmm4real:
cheesy Pastor Chris Oyakilome once donated 1 Billion Naira to BIU faculty of Engineering. Chris na MVP grin

This is a childish talk. Don't compare people. They are all doing their best in their different quoters. They won't come out to say it.
I can decide to give a billion naira to different schools, I will share it among them.
Do you know that few years ago, a Christian university gave scholarship to Nigerians in their church but I was surprised nobody heard it. if I say the name of the university now, some psychopath will argue about it. It happened in my Church. so say what u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Ademidd: 6:58am On Jun 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

I think it's too small.
you can add to it

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Spallanzani: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Awon Baba e nile ni kini buruku... Olofo eeyan! grin
grin grin grin grin....you don mad ooooh

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by ehbellsho(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2019
more reasons why the rich will be richer and the poor stays poorer.

Sir, who am I to argue with the donation
, but I was JUST thinking if the donation was made to inferior universities it would have been well appreciated knowing fully well that The University of Ibadan can build the faculty or department (whichever) with people's donation.
But all the same Sir God bless U
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by luluosas(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2019
RCCG's parishes that looks like pens of chicken all over Nigeria needs that money, not a university being funded by the federal government of Nigeria.
After all, it is his church members that made him what he is today.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by YorubaWarrior: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Spallanzani:

grin grin grin grin....you don mad ooooh

Yaba-Left V.I.P grin

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by luluosas(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2019
The brainfool one, congratulations
peesleem:

Don't know how you and your like reason, do you have a brain at all?
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by eedimo(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Wasted money; why give out money to criminals?
The VC and Senate members would be in Paradise.
Did they tell him the university was broke?
What are the doing with their IG revenue?
What is the contribution of the university to human development?

Daddy GO should give this money to individuals who have got insight on how to use it and affect humanity.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by figure007(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Guapismo:

If he doesn't donate u will complain, if he donates u will still complain, what do u want sef?
you just posted my mind.... Dont blame them, its in their blood already,either you do good or not they will criticise ,they need help. Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by peesleem(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2019
luluosas:
The brainfool one, congratulations
The brainless dude...welldone sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Is Gambling On Football A Sin / Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.