Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (19790 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Spallanzani: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2019
YorubaWarrior:

Yaba-Left V.I.P grin
Who tell you say thunder dey ojuelegba make I know invoke my Sango olukoso ayaran ina oko oya for you oooh.... it will locate you anywhere you are don't doubt it. All I need is to invoke your spirit on the edun ara I have with me. The lightening that will strike you before thunder go fire you will be unprecedented. Emi ekun saki ogun oro ike, agbede oo to bata, Saki omo ologun, ologun oo kare beni asabari o koja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by desiredhome: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
am4truth:

Is it your money? We, supporting God's work are not complaining. It is glaring to see kids that were trained but chose the path of destruction. Data is now more affordable compared to before that is why people like you come online and type rubbish.

Better change your way of life and follow the path of life..

Where is the better way of life you are living in a Country that have a poorest people/world capital of poverty?
Asking someone if it is their money shows how empty and ignorant some of you are because you choose to run away from the truth.
The people/members are the church and not the bricks, why using billions in building while you have millions of your members in abject poverty? why build a school from the members money and make it access-able to only the rich?
taking from the poor and giving to the rich is not God's work.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by desiredhome: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
kingandamy4life:
They should go and read malachy and see what God said for the mumus that keep questioning offering. Or is it adeboye that wrote the bible

Why do you always focus on Malachy? Is Act of the Apostle not in the Bible?
do you also abide with all the doctrines of the old testament?
why choose only the chapter that has to do with money and neglect the others?
If not for tithe and offering/seeds would there be these much churches everywhere as we see today?
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by yettyfad(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2019
@Yoruba warrior.. I pray sense fall on you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by ddjay: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2019
ayatt:
Daddy Freeze over to you
But as if its because the way daddy freeze was criticizing them that they are now generous, pastor adeboye donated medical equipments worth millions to a public hospital in jos

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by olayinkadavid70(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:
And gets back 100,000,000
In offering and contributions from students

Such a legend
just shut up, get what, u people should be careful with what u are saying oo, it doesn't concern u at all.understood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by nairalanduseles: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
olayinkadavid70:
just shut up, get what, u people should be careful with what u are saying oo, it doesn't concern u at all.understood.

It does concern me when people manipulate and give ppl false hope and get them to pay cash ....that is fraud
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by toluwa1(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Haters won't see this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by articulate078: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:

I want them to stop taking from the poor and making it seem right

Don't make it seem lyk he extorts from d poor becos d truth is dt thousands of poor people will freely give to his denomination and crusade.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by booksrite(f): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by BarryLondon007(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ademidd:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Pastor Enoch Adeboye , has donated N 10 m to the University of Ibadan towards the construction of a new department of architecture at the school .

UI Vice- Chancellor , Prof Idowu Olayinka , revealed this on Wednesday at the 2018/ 2019 matriculation of the school . A total of 3 ,464 students took part in the ceremony .

He said the institution admitted 17 candidates from Cameroun , Benin Republic and Ghana.
According to Olayinka , the number of architects in Nigeria is less than that of Berlin.

He said , “We thank Pastor E . A. Adeboye , a great and long -standing friend of this university, for donating a sum of N10 m to support our new department of architecture . ”

The guest lecturer , Dr Yemisi Solanke-Koya, implored the newly matriculated students to strive for excellence .
https://punchng.com/adeboye-donates-n10m-to-ui/

So he can’t give to the poor and the needy out there
Or even members of his church that needs help
Cos am sure the university can take care of this themselves without any help from Pastor
Everything na Oju Aye
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by BarryLondon007(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guapismo:

If he doesn't donate u will complain, if he donates u will still complain, what do u want sef?
He should give to the needy if he actually has intentions of helping
They should stop all this Oju Aye

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by TruthinAction: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ademidd:
you want him to donate #50 million for what they need #20 million to do. Well, he donated #45 million naira to raise the standard of UI zoological garden in 2015....you really need to visit UI zoo today. They have different kinds and also well fed animals when I was there in January.

How do you know it requires #20 million? Is it a residential building? Or you mean $20 million?
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Ademidd: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

How do you know it requires #20 million? Is it a residential building? Or you mean $20 million?
its just an example...
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by booksrite(f): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Haters won't see this

smiley
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by booksrite001: 2:38am On Jul 02, 2019
barrylondon007:
He should give to the needy if he actually has intentions of helping They should stop all this Oju Aye

shocked
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by 2special(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by orisa37: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Ademidd:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , Pastor Enoch Adeboye , has donated N 10 m to the University of Ibadan towards the construction of a new department of architecture at the school .

UI Vice- Chancellor , Prof Idowu Olayinka , revealed this on Wednesday at the 2018/ 2019 matriculation of the school . A total of 3 ,464 students took part in the ceremony .

He said the institution admitted 17 candidates from Cameroun , Benin Republic and Ghana.
According to Olayinka , the number of architects in Nigeria is less than that of Berlin.

He said , “We thank Pastor E . A. Adeboye , a great and long -standing friend of this university, for donating a sum of N10 m to support our new department of architecture . ”

The guest lecturer , Dr Yemisi Solanke-Koya, implored the newly matriculated students to strive for excellence .
https://punchng.com/adeboye-donates-n10m-to-ui/

Good.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by orisa37: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2019
lmm4real:
cheesy Pastor Chris Oyakilome once donated 1 Billion Naira to BIU faculty of Engineering. Chris na MVP grin
Good.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Amujale(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thank you Pastor Adeboye but NO thank you.

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful gesture towards the betterment of the general public education; No thank you because its better you free the general public from Roman exploitation.

Come out clean and free us from Roman exploits already. Then you will certainly be of notice in the history books.

Please for the love of God, stop behaving like an Uncle Tom.

I know you can come through for the sake of our children and their grand children.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughtful donation, thank you Pastor Chris also. Hopefully other well off pastors will follow suit.

Atleast we may now have a kind of receipt from the vast amount of wealth these type of individuals command.

Just to be clear, i am not hating on either Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Chris in as much that to my knowledge neither of them have broken any of the "laws of the land", instead pointing out an altogether more important point here.

The fact that all Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history that are wholly untrustworthy.
Re: Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan by Amujale(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annoying Thing An Usher Has Done To You In Church? / Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Is Gambling On Football A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.