Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,632 members, 7,844,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries (49448 Views)

After Everything Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC & Forgot Me - Lady Cries Out / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by samkleen(m): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Now I see why many youth are supportive of corrupt politicians. Many are just senseless

2 Likes

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Kingosytex(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2019
post=79735365:

See savage comments! cheesy wink grin
See mouth like Chigozie spanner! shocked
She no dey change dis cloth?
Many are mad, few are roaming and the rest are on IG and Twitter!
Aunty wey mumu!

No more shame among Nigerian youths. Shameless tin!

Bia suya guy, you forgot to add nairaland
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Justiceleague1: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2019
I WISH I CAM BE THUNDA FOR TODAY,so I can Faya the coneheaded crying structure

grin

1 Like

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Awaja(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Cry cry lady-you want to see naira Marley-sheeeeeeem
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by YoungLionken(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Ryan03:
That guy don use people children do allnight tire
I sure

1 Like

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Jeez!!!!!
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Akandu50(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2019
pls stop the insult on her ! she's fighting for her right! that ijiot don't have to forget her so quick
.if na u , just think am, we're all human,we have feelings

1 Like

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by friendlyadvice: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by SOFTENGR: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2019
See what joblessness has caused.

Na the new style of hustle be this?

Las Las Naira Marley go say "locate the girl, let me find her some change."
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by SOFTENGR: 6:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Akandu50:
pls stop the insult on her ! she's fighting for her right! that ijiot don't have to forget her so quick
.if na u , just think am, we're all human,we have feelings
May I ask, what has she done to help him?
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by davillian(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Biitch
You dint work for him so get the Bleep out of here
Did crying bring his ass outta jail.
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Qudman1(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Her reward is in hades grin
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by joseph1832(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2019
How was he suppose to know she made a video for him crying her heart out? Like he's in EFCC custody and last I checked they don't allow detainees carry mobile phones around.

1 Like

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Vickyrose25(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2019
girls are greedy shal
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by daddytime(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Who wan come out come acknowledge this face?

The face will only keep reminding him of the EFCC cell
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by MeeLan: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Most good acts on social media aren't sincere, they are mostly staged. Relax madam, NM just got out, let him recover first.
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by ukaface(f): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Seriously o,how do people do this thing sef? Why will you on your own embarrass your self online.
Why should he reach out to you,never hear say he's got no manners?
Mtcheeeew!!!!
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Whiteways: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2019
You are a disgrace to your entrie family. Apostle will hear about this. Akukunbi sanse radarada. Ole ole.
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Glink2018(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
What's wrong with our girls sef?

Most of them are just bunch of nonsense put together..
Look carefully before you take them as wife or if possible ignore them totally.

2 Likes

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Kenneth10110(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2019
See the mouth self just so annoying
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by salbis(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Opportunist everywhere, trying to reap where you no sow.
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by dahtboi: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2019
nack dis girl something....
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Brightest04(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa o!This is a new way of begging.
Some people sing to beg,some walk up to someone to beg,some fake blindness to beg.some fake deaf and dumb to beg,some fake cripple to beg,and this babe own na to cry to beg and i know soon we would have more crying beggers on the internet and environment.

1 Like

Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2019
post=79735365:

See savage comments! cheesy wink grin

See mouth like Chigozie spanner! shocked

She no dey change dis cloth?

Many are mad, few are roaming and the rest are on IG and Twitter!

Aunty wey mumu!

No more shame among Nigerian youths.
Shameless tin!

Shut up!! At least she get sense pass buhari undecided
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by liverpudian9(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2019
ohniranu
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Champneys: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Omo ale. See her mouth like cheap meat pie from Iyana Ipaja Bus Stop!
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by OmoDavido(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2019
See her wide mouth like overused CD.

Aunty wey MUMU

Useless youth!
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by poppingtags: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Eeyaa!!! Don’t worry girl, he will call you to dance in soapy video cheesy
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
The problem with people is that, they pray but don't believe that it has been answered. It is just like when the people prayed for peter to be released, they were the one that prayed for his release ooo. Peter was released and the same people said it's his ghost. So you see eh, people pray but don't believe it has been answered. Remember that the just shall live by Faith. Be it according to your faith. So when you have a problem, challenges, pray yourself and believe that it has been answered. That which you have asked for is on the way says the Lord.

Good Morning FAM. It's a new dawn day. Thank God for the gift of life. The Presence of the Lord will go before us today. God will Preserve our going out and coming in today. Psalm 121. Amin Jesu
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Kendumazy:
What's wrong with our girls sef?
Probably you don't get it do you! She wants to make fame and money from this.
Re: After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries by foster212: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Drama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Sophia Momodu Rocks Thong Bikini To Beach / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.