Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (67578 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Metooreal: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
sharpwriter:

Sorry sister , but please calm down.... Life has many more things to offer... Pursue these, achieve and be happy.. Also pray to God so you forget your days of sorrow. It's well.

Thanks bro.

I thank God for the gift of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by 9jaRealist: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2019
sholatech:
Why do ladies keep saying 'Rape'? She was raped by him at a young age and she stayed/worked in the church for many years thereafter?

And that sort of behavior by young rape/sexual assault victims is news to you? Some of you need enlightenment...smh undecided
>
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by booksrite001: 2:03am On Jul 02, 2019
metooreal:
Thanks bro. I thank God for the gift of life.

cheesy
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 22, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Lobatan! shocked

God forgive me, but I've always had this funny feeling about this designers Pastor... I've been opportuned to attend his Church once at Abuja and the way things are done in that Church ehn... Na real wah!
I don't go to any how church oo
If I don't see any to go to, I'll just sit at home n praise God.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by zynzyn(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
sholatech:
Why do ladies keep saying 'Rape'? She was raped by him at a young age and she stayed/worked in the church for many years thereafter?

this is what i have been asking myself since o! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His House, Its Interior, Furniture (Photos, Video) / Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University / Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.