Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside (1463 Views)

Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by skultrick(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
I live in a hostel with with so many female residents. I'm cool with all of them, so there's nothing like relationship with any of them. Moreover, my girlfriend comes over once in a while.

However, I've noticed that some of these girls in hostel will wash their undies and confidently spread it outside.

I don't know how other guys in the lodge feel about this, but I find it very displeasing.

And, I sort to ask. What do you think about this type of behavior.
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by mrfm1: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by CosmicPhoenix: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
mind your business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by skultrick(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
mrfm1:
No

Very displeasing, I must say. As a guy, I never spread my undies outside, only boxers.

I feel like someone just saw my unclothedness, so I don't, let alone women.
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by skultrick(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
mind your business

I did mind my business, but I think it's uncultured, and won't like my girlfriend do that, not to mention my wife.
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Make una no dey carry small small matter like this for head.

It is just a piece of clothing. If not for the wave of yahoo boys, it is best to sun dry panties and even iron them to kill bacteria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Quality20(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
if d space is their confinement, good n fine
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by skultrick(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

It is just a piece of clothing. If not for the wave of yahoo boys, it is best to sun dry panties and even iron them to kill bacteria.

Yes, in their personal apartment. No problem, but in a public yard, it's quite shameful.
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by skultrick(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Quality20:
if d space is their confinement, good n fine

It's not, this the only area meant for spraying clothes.
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
skultrick:

Yes, in their personal apartment. No problem, but in a public yard, it's quite shameful.

So what if they live in a public yard and there's no balcony?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Satan66(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Dirty LovePeddler
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Satan66:

Dirty LovePeddler

Unfortunate bastard who should have been aborted or shed during a monthly cycle.

Ozuo.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Easybela(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2019
undecided this is uncalled for, u needed not to take this too serious.
kennygee:

Unfortunate bastard who should have been aborted or shed during a monthly cycle.

Ozuo.
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Easybela:

I refuse to be called dirty names by a retarded person with no iota of decorum.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by budaatum: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
skultrick:

I did mind my business, but I think it's uncultured, and won't like my girlfriend do that, not to mention my wife.
Hopefully, you and your wife would not live in a hostel!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by QueenSekxy(f): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Easybela:
Calling her a lovepeddler is called for?
If you want to correct, do it for the both.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Freestainworld(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
they spread the good one's and hide the bad one's in their bathroom, i am living witness.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Satan66(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Ozuo.
Las Las na dog go suck your breast
Dirty panted LovePeddler
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Satan66:

Las Las na dog go suck your breast
Dirty panted LovePeddler

E pain am.

As dog dey lick the women own wey dey your life abi?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by sparog(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
skultrick:
I live in a hostel with with so many female residents. I'm cool with all of them, so there's nothing like relationship with any of them. Moreover, my girlfriend comes over once in a while.

However, I've noticed that some of these girls in hostel will wash their undies and confidently spread it outside.

I don't know how other guys in the lodge feel about this, but I find it very displeasing.

And, I sort to ask. What do you think about this type of behavior.

Just mind your business and leave their underwear alone

grin
Re: Is It Right For Women To Spread Their Undies Outside by Holycity(f): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
is it your panties

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech / Pre-wedding Photos Of Man Checking Out His Fiancee's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.