Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) (91799 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by akinszz: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Seriously, y'all be admiring that tent of poo and all that until she stands barebutt nude in front of you. You will feel like puking.
roforofo things grin
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by bizhop01: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Actually poo is in the large intestine, the ass is made up of fat n flash.
What about silicone implant?
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Vickyrose25(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
this one no be small thing o
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Cojoness(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
no make sense
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:
At 18, I made my first million. At 20, I made five million per week.

How did I do it?

Very simple! if you can think it, you can achieve it.

Motivational Speakers, Thunder fire you!
So u join those ppl wey dem deceive chop their money? He he. Omo nobody fit deceive sapele man like me o. Dem neva born that person
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by owoshuyi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
NIGERIANS AND MISPLACED PRIORITIES SHA. LAS LAS NA SHIT AND MESS DEY STILL COMOT FROM THE YANSH LIKE ANY OTHER YANSH.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by shineeye1: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Which Vulcanizer pump this yansh beyond gauge like this?
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Yussuf06: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
This one go get job fast fast�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Brasmol2016(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2019
I don't really see something new with this,there are still corps member that has more than this
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Josewonder(m): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2019
yeye poo box full of smelling things. God forbid bad thin.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Hhenryy: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Classickj:
Her name is Nkem.. my ex courses mate for unilag

Really? You know her?
What's her IG handle?
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by shineeye1: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Josewonder:
yeye poo box full of smelling things. God forbid bad thin.

Hold it! No bad thing there! The poo in flat ones may even smell more and weigh more...
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by NextBuhari: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Seriously, y'all be admiring that tent of poo and all that until she stands barebutt nude in front of you. You will feel like puking.
Actually looks appealing when in trousers. But you regret when it goes unclad.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Classickj(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Hhenryy:

Really? You know her? What's her IG handle?
@kemjeeca
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Akanmuppl(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2019
May God Help I Know Most Of Lazy Youths Go Dey View The Things With Likes And Shares Thank God I'm North Among.
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by booksrite001: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2019
yussuf06:
This one go get job fast fast�

kiss
Re: Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) by Stewart883(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) / NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.