Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (74005 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by deepwater(f): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Chithauri(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Timi should shut up abeg
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Unik3030: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
d earlier d better Nigerians realize that they don't need any scammer to interpret d Bible for them cos it's like Nigerian pastors are using a different Bible.once u can read n understand u can pastor yourself n safe yourself from a lion in sheep's clothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by RexTramadol1: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
This kind of painful outburst is understandable.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by MooreJozo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
gen gen
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xisnin:

A god that helps a rapist is called?

Krest

5 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Timi wait o. Is it true that she gave birth to 2 kids for you while you were the leader in the church choir headed by you when she wasn’t yet your wife?

If true, not that I condone violence and rape, you do not have the right to involve true Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by RedAlert08(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
W

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Officialgarri: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dakolo, did you know about the rape story while you were a choir master in COZA?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by dheaven: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why didnt you the husband help her since to get justice? It seems the man failed to settle you guys after series of request or you just want to become more popular hence you are coming up with this if not you see it as nothing earlier.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
T
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by OKorowanta: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wetin concern me?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
T
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Pauldollars(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Be careful: GoFundMe is an association instituting sexual allegations against a Nigerian Pastor in order to scam Nigerians of money. Share to all

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Maliqcious: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
God come down to help who
GOFRONT:
angry

This whole sh!t is gettin Messy...

End of this saga not yet in view..
God come down and help Pst Fatoyinbo
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
fabianiyobosa:
Timi wait o. Is it true that she gave birth to 2 kids for you while you were the leader in the church choir headed by you when she wasn’t yet your wife?

If true, not that I condone violence and rape, you do not have the right to involve true Christians.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Pauldollars:
Be careful: GoFundMe is an association instituting sexual allegations against a Nigerian Pastor in order to scam Nigerians of money. Share to all
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Benekruku(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Chithauri:
Timi should shut up abeg
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Kingsaeedibn: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
How can a husband, be saying these trashy nonsense about your wife's ordeal..

Oloriburuku ni boy yi sha.. How can you get no shame at all... Broke fool.. Gofundme Ko.. Thunder faya you there
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by maxora016: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
This Timi's case for me is not substantial.
Anyway what do I know!
Let's proceed to the counsel

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Johnedoh: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
kidap:
Singer, Timi Dakolo took to his Instagram page to dares COZA’s pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo to sue him and his wife asks how evil he could be over the Rape Allegations.

See post below...

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/28/timi-dakolo-dares-pastor-biodun-him-and-his-wife-ask-how-evil-he-could-be/

Wait, didnt Timi know all this while?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by akin9ja78(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
timi dakolo should stop pushing her wife. Multiple rape?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by fergie001: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
bluefilm:
Eyaaa

Bros Timi dey vex say no be im open am first grin grin grin grin

Chai.
Hahahahahaah........

Asides that,it affects the psychology of a girl-child at that age,the babe later went on to be a razz-babe nah..but you really couldn't have isolated the two........

Ladies must speak up and examples must be made......

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Maliqcious: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
If I thief something like 10yrs ago and Ur friend tell U say I thief and U accuse me base on big man whey I b U want make I accept?
KKKWHITE:
the question now is who is right and who is wrong
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Charmingrascal(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let him sue Timi and his wife more women that have been silent for long will speak up against him

Say no to rape

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Henon: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Only Timi's wife and the pastor knows the truth.
Timi's wife narrative of how it happened doesn't look made up to me.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by wirinet(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
RexTramadol1:
This kind of painful outburst is understandable.
It's because the wife is yet to heal and it's affecting his marriage. Mood swings, unexplained behaviour and other psychological effects.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Adalberto(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
We don't know who's telling the truth and who is lying, but the woman in question is married, has kids and a wonderful husband.. so she should have moved on already if anything of such happened. But my question is why open up now? Why didn't she speak out immediately it happened? Is she trying to tarnish the image of the man of God? Is it publicity stunt? Does she want the mass to sympathize with her? Why didn't she go report the case legally? Why come on social media to rant? I'm not in support of rape but it's actually too late to lay such an allegation, it's arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
bluefilm:
Eyaaa
Bros Timi dey vex say no be im open am first grin grin grin grin
Chai.
that is not the point
Don't be stupid

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by ikorodureporta: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5270842/coza-pastors-rape-allegation-ikorodureporta

First of all, let's ask ourselves if Abiodun Fatoyinbo called that place a "Church". Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly ((COZA). Is that a church?? He never called it a church. I read here that it was initially called " Divine Delight Club" cheesy
God go just dey laff us for how we have allowed imposters to deceive us. Why then judge him by the moral standard of the church if he isn't a Christian??

To Busola, you claimed you were raped several times, by your 'pastor'?? He even raped you in and beside his car?
Are you saying @16, you were not big enough to pass good judgement, not knowing he was preying on you? & You were too small to resist or shame him? Pls, stop playing on our intelligence!!!
That's what you girls do, in the name of church worker/ choir practice. You know he's married & you & your sisters kept frolicking around him. How did he rape you?? Could you resist his appearance & d gifts you got from him??

Now, Tmii Dakolo, you call your self a saint. I'm very sure you are the initiator of this move.... lemme borrow a quote:
“@timidakolo and @busoladakolo are not saints, she was a choir member and Timi was a choir leader in church when she got pregnant with her first baby, Timi denied that they weren’t having an affair and then she got pregnant the second time and that was when the church forced them to get married. This chorister was sleeping with her choir master and was a baby mama with two kids before they got married""

Offquote cheesy
Timi & Busola, why did you decide to shout now. Is it that you are having a spiritual problem/ attack & you feel it her past relationship with " occultic" Biodun Fatoyinbo? Do you both realize that you are still in an occutic den called "House On the Rock". I'm quite sure it's the spirit of moloch from HOTR that is chasing both of you.
Get out of that secret cult & seek for deliverance else where! Ikorodureporta say so!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.