Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (74004 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by studentofTruth: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
darkelf:

One question young lad. Did you follow Neymar's rape saga?
If you did, then I'll like to refer you to that...okay
If truly there's a sexual encounter and she's 17 then, it's statutory rape QED

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xda59:

For your information, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11.

That's ridiculous and you know it
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by fergie001: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Budex40:

Why e b say na only she dey House when he came d@ morning ?? I believe d House is located in d middle of a remote forest
My bro.....leave matter for Matthias....babe wan tell us another story....
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by studentofTruth: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Adalberto:
listen to yourself bros, mood swings since that time? Do they have any meaningful evidence? Just two weeks ago that's how a stupid girl accused Neymar of raping her but thank God Neymar had lots of evidence to prove that he is not guilty. We judge do fast. RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE and we're fast to throw stones. I believe with time, the truth will surely come out

This is different from Neymar's case. Neymar wouldn't have come out of it if his lady is 17 years old.

In this case, the alleged sexual encounter happened when the lady was 17 years of age. That's statutory rape.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xda59:

So person wey dey pass through psychological trauma from pastor's rape fit still carry belle out of wedlock for choir master not once but twice. Oshe!!

You come across to me as an insensitive being that have not gone through any major experience in life. My wish is that you go through a life wrecking experience that will leave you humble forever.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
akeentech:
Las las na pastors go scata Nigeria not even Miyetti Allah.
You might think you are joking, but you are so right.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
safarigirl:
don't worry.

Over 30 victims of the Robust Response Pastot have already made themselves available for the law suit. This is beyond just Timi and his wife, even segalink is on it

Na real 30 victims. You Nigerians are nothing but jokers who think they can replicate the nonsense going on abroad here in naija. 30 victims and no single police report to back even one of the phantom allegations.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by OnlyGodjnr(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
milkytins:

Evidences are witnesses.
witnesses? On raping case hell no? were you the one who watched over as it took place
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

You come across to me as an insensitive being that have not gone through any major experience in life. My wish is that you go through a life wrecking experience that will leave you humble forever.

I am a seasoned veteran. I have been smoked, cooked, fried, dried and left for dead but here i am, as solid as a rock! I pray you walk just 5 steps in my shoes so you can learn how to apply common sense and logic in your judgement before crucifying people.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by darkelf: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

And because of that incident, you'll draw your conclusion it was consensual? Mind you, she was 17.

Hahahaha. Young lad. Let me tell you a personal story. I hope others on this thread can learn from this. Mind you, this is the truth but it's your choice to believe me or not.

You see, when it comes to sexual immorality, age is but a number.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by IamCharles123: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Joe4lv:
In any rape allegations, nobody will believe the man part of the story.

Sueing Timi and his wife is an effort in futility.

That's a lie jor, the other time a lady accused an Uber driver of rape, no one believed her, I have read many stories here on nairaland n Twitter of ladies accusing guys of rape n people, supporting the guy, even the case of naymar n c Ronaldo, no one supported the ladies, Maybe u are not active on social media.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xda59:

I am a seasoned veteran. I have been smoked, cooked, fried, dried and left for dead but here i am, as solid as a rock! I pray you walk just 5 steps in my shoes so you can learn how to apply common sense and logic in your judgement before crucifying people.

Whatever you might have gone through was as a result of your intentional mistakes. I wish you go through something you didn't do intentionally.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by alobright17(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
foolbuster:
Timi dakolo and his wife should just go and sit down joo ooo
One day just one day you will cry out for justice the only thing that will answer you will be Nairaland likes and shares . I don't know why it is wrong for someone to speak out her ordeal in the hands of so called pastors . tufiakwa to you .
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Whatever you might have gone through was as a result of your intentional mistakes. I wish you go through something you didn't do intentionally.

Not my intentional mistakes but by the error of judgement from people like you who follow the bandwagon in crucifying people before asking what happened.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
darkelf:

Hahahaha. Young lad. Let me tell you a personal story. I hope others on this thread can learn from this. Mind you, this is the truth but it's your choice to believe me or not.

We are discussing the lady and the series of event that took place in her life not yours. People should learn to stop using their personal experience to judge that of others. Everyone has a unique experience. Look at the story brought before you, dissect it from all angles rather before trying to summarize it with your relatable story.

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

That's ridiculous and you know it

It is ridiculous but it is just what it is.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
darkelf:

We are discussing the lady and the series of event that took place in her life not yours. People should learn to stop using their personal experience to judge that of others. Everyone has a unique experience. Look at the story brought before you, dissect it from all angles rather before trying to summarize it with your relatable story.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by fydence: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na wetin twisted message of "grace" dey cause
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by SocialJustice: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is a wave of awareness and reflection going on the social sphere at the moment. People are reawakened from the normal to a new chapter of accountability and solidarity for rape victims, hearing their voices, except on Nairaland.

Nairaland is full of 'Codeine Nates' and social retards. The stubbornness of opinions and comments on this matter is baffling, among all, uninformed, unhinged.

Very few Nairalanders will survive on Twitter (they will be toast on day one) less the intelligent conversations trending on twittersphere where influencers drive conversations and coordinate discourse. Here is one place where lowlifes write and get likes from same. No consequences for dullness, no rebuke for stupidity.

Richdad
Yeah, this is where societal scum gather because they can hide behind anonymity.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xda59:

Not my intentional mistakes but by the error of judgement from people like you who follow the bandwagon in crucifying people before asking what happened.

So you are saying he didn't rape her?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by darkelf: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

See ehn, I don't support rape at all.

In fact if investigations reveal Pastor to be guilty, he should be prosecuted.

But, we can't judge without knowing exactly what transpired and how it transpired.

I'm done with this matter. Take care and have a lovely night.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by stigman(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
bluefilm:
Eyaaa

Bros Timi dey vex say no be im open am first grin grin grin grin

Chai.

Bless u,
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by boxypane(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
angry

This whole sh!t is gettin Messy...

End of this saga not yet in view..
God come down and help Pst Fatoyinbo
That's if he ain't guilty.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Riches2011: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
I am so saddened by this news I hate to see the house of God scattered, people's faith destroyed and families separated. I hate to see believers lose their faith children looking at their father in disdain and wife weeping the whole night for shame. is it impossible for someone to sin years back and make amends with God though yet to restitute?
I feel the pain of the affected families that sister in church who took the man of God as an role model start questioning his uprightness .I hate to see men of God cry . I hate to hear that people were once raped and they went through so much pain. Cant we just forgive ? Cant we just let this church that pastor that family that relationship be ? Is it impossible to forgive someone who once wronged you ? I know we all have to pay in ome way or the other for our deeds but must the judgement come from me. Can we apologize and ask those we have wronged genuinely to forgive us ? In private if thats what it will take?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by mila1121(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
A smart way to tell the world u hv an unhealthy marriage
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Xda59:

So person wey dey pass through psychological trauma from pastor's rape fit still carry belle out of wedlock for choir master not once but twice. Oshe!!

If they can turn to prostitutes, why can't they get pregnant before wedlock? Like I said before, your insensitive and know nothing about life except yourself.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by millionboi2: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
omoadeleye:
All of you are mad
very very mad

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by foolbuster: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
alobright17:
One day just one day you will cry out for justice the only thing that will answer you will be Nairaland likes and shares . I don't know why it is wrong for someone to speak out her ordeal in the hands of so called pastors . tufiakwa to you .

Oga shut up. I will never have something against someone for over 20 years especially if its something as trivial as rape. I'll forgive whomever it is, free myself and move on.

It is your type that will carry a grudge to your grave.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by yeyeosoronga: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
angry

God will fire him with thunder.
If this story is true, as God will see, na dog go chop hin dead body.
foolbuster:

Oga shut up. I will never have something against someone for over 20 years especially if its something as trivial as rape. I'll forgive whomever it is, free myself and move on.

It is your type that will carry a grudge to your grave.
There is a punishment for every crime. Even David was punished by God, despite the love he had for him when he took Uriah's wife. This has nothing to do with forgiveness. She just told her own truth. You're the type that they will rape your daughter and you will shut the child up and say dont say anything, so as not to spoil the family.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow! Timi Dakolo is a HUSBAND!
To go an extra mile in helping a loved one unearth and deal with their pain without judgement, is the most invaluable gift you'll ever give anyone.
I believe Busola, the same way I believed Ese Walter.
We shouldn't rest on our oars until Biodun is prosecuted.
You'll be shocked the number of women he has damaged!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by DarkJeddi(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
angry

So God should help him even if he is guilty and denying it.. shocked

Na so your own God dey do?
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Airoflaw(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I feel Timi's pain. But what evidence will he and his wife tender In court now for a rape case that happened over 10 years ago? Even if the wife can describe the length and width of Pastor Fat Oyinbo's dick, he may have done surgery to either enlarge or reduce it.

My advice is, if you want a good lawyer to win this case for you get Prof . Itse Sagay or Mike Ozekhome. You can't win with Falana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.