Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (74008 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by laudate: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lambarry1:
She lied when she said their was no GSM in ilorin 10 years ago, I used my mtn phone when I visited ilorin in 2003. That was 16 years ago. I dont Believe her joor
What year did GSM start in Nigeria? Was it everybody that had GSM in Ilorin in 2003?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Kaycee7(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is a wave of awareness and reflection going on the social sphere at the moment. People are reawakened from the normal to a new chapter of accountability and solidarity for rape victims, hearing their voices, except on Nairaland.

Nairaland is full of 'Codeine Nates' and social retards. The stubbornness of opinions and comments on this matter is baffling, among all, uninformed, unhinged.

Very few Nairalanders will survive on Twitter (they will be toast on day one) less the intelligent conversations trending on twittersphere where influencers drive conversations and coordinate discourse. Here is one place where lowlifes write and get likes from same. No consequences for dullness, no rebuke for stupidity.

Richdad
Actually, it's because Nairalanders found Twitter that many of the intellectual minds there are talking about leaving. Nairalanders, along with their Facebook and Instagram friends turned Twitter into a den of catfishes and clout chasers. They multiply like hydra. Block 3 and 7 rise to replace them. I really wish they'd never found their way to that beautiful app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by Kaycee7(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
blessedweapon:
Chai in times like this Na when I deh miss NwaAmaikpe.

I would have loved to read his comments on this fatoyinbo issue.
Please if NwaAmaikpe is on ban, he should be released ASAP cos nairaland misses him.
NwaAmaikpe dropped a tweet on the case.
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by booksrite001: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2019
kaycee7:
Actually, it's because Nairalanders found Twitter that many of the intellectual minds there are talking about leaving. Nairalanders, along with their Facebook and Instagram friends turned Twitter into a den of catfishes and clout chasers. They multiply like hydra. Block 3 and 7 rise to replace them. I really wish they'd never found their way to that beautiful app.

angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by LizRapheal(f): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2019
akeentech:
Las las na pastors go scata Nigeria not even Miyetti Allah.
Walai
Re: Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo by deebrain(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Awwwwn... This is cute. Stumbling upon this busy body thread.

To all those that were ranting up an down, how una dey?

Inside life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.