Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,747 members, 7,844,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" (38350 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
While I'm not holding brief for the COZA pastor, I think the Dakolos would have moved on as long as Mrs Dakolo has severed any relationship with 'Man of God'. The fact that Mrs Dakolo chose to confide in her husband would have sufficed. I wonder how Timi now feels knowing that every Dick and Harry knows who had been bleeping his wife. Some things are better left the way they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by loswhite(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

Stepping down isn't an admission of guilt. It is just about him respecting the position he holds
so imagine neyma was suspended base false allegations. This is the objective nothing else

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by udemzyudex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

That is the wisest thing to do. At least, till thus whole issue has been sorted.

When something becomes a pattern, there is something there.

That shi can only happen abroad, not in Nigeria, forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by JAYUK(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerians are funny, see how the man of God have been condemned by people, Buhari is there with lots of issues to condemn,no one is coughing.
Let the man if God be Noor.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by jaxxy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why shud a pastor step down if he’s not guilty? Sounds like a ridiculous and ignorant statement. He needs to be proven guilty and if there are ways to establish this it needs to be brought forward and addressed. People don’t step down on mere accusations pls. There are ways to prove if he did this and even get others he may have abused to come foward.

Let’s stop the emotional statements.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by bluecircle470: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Shut up stupid woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Sluacoast(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
sisipelebe:
Fact! I have worked with one Unilorin graduate before, she was class of 2005, And an Ilorin base too. If you hear some nasty things this woman told me about Fatoyinbo, my brother my mouth no fit talk am. He might not have raped those women, but he is too corrupt to be a pastor.
Are you sure those whispering ain't mere rumours speculating. We are so quick in believing whatever comes our way just because everyone is saying it. That was how they said buhari is dead. That the president of Nigeria is an imposter from Sudan. But at the end. Are this not fake rumours. I suspect hoax.
Don't pick a side when you have no prove. Stay neutral

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

That is the wisest thing to do. At least, till thus whole issue has been sorted.

When something becomes a pattern, there is something there.

Meaning that when someone just accused u of cheating on ur hubby, the wisest thing is to leave ur matrimonial home till proven innocent or guilty... I used to see this adesua as an intelligent person buh now I see beauty without brain, unreasonable and ridiculously ignorant.
No momata how u people try, no one will ever make me loose my faith in God... This is a direct attack on a man of God n one without proof. All of u supporting that little brat will reap wat u have sown. If u do not know, a sin against the anoited is a sin against the holy spirit n it's unforgivable... If dakolo's wife is accusing someone let her bring a proof. It's not the coza pastor's business to be looking for proof to defend himself. If I where to be in his shoes, that lady will spend a long time in jail...

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Seunnzy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
kgr8mike:
Joseph went to prison for a crime he did not commit. The world judged him guilty as charged. When the world becomes the judge of the church, the church cannever get justice.

But we have a glorious high THRONE - that is where we get justice.

A glorious high THRONE from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary. Jeremiah 17:12
I keep saying this JOSEPH WASNT ACCUSED TWICE!
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Houseofglam7(f): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

Why is she in a coffin. They could have dressed her up attractively. This is not good enough. Even if it is bra and pant

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's a shipping box I think
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by immaq8(f): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Who be SHE to judge?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Stakekay1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can Busola please tell Timi Dakolo how many d**k has f**kd her since the purported rape.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by wirinet(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eskimojar:
I've just finished watching Busola Dakolo's interview about how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.

Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.

I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?

Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably naked in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please ����

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.
Na copy I copy oooo.....But this is my opinion too. You just open ur legs and the man entered and you are not shouting? on your mind?
You guys ready to support pastors and spiritual leaders to death are very annoying. No wander followers of al-baghdadi jubilation when they are chosen to commit suicide bombings. Any girl that alleges rape by a pastor or big man would practically be lynched by you guys irrespective of proof or circumstances.

Human being are different and you don't expect 10 girls to react exactly the same way to abuse or rape. You cannot product the reaction of a person you have never met and expect her to behave as you imagine. It just does not work that way. Even professional psychologist that are supposed to study the human mind and psych cannot predict human reactions in all situations and some one is straight jacketing how all rape victims should behave.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by plaetton: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
CorperKola:

I think you are mentally deficient, nobody said dont pay attention to her, it is a serious allegation ,the more reason y it should be investigated and prosecuted in a court of law where there will be no bias . Simple, its suprising how pple can be so dumb, so called educated people.
Neymars accusser was investigated, pple paid attention to her, otherwise it would not have been investigated or nobpdy would have replied her. I wish u wont have problwms later in life cos u seem like an slowpoke
If i have to break all this down for you!
You goofed , and Trying to make a little sense now ?

We all know that there is no justice in Nigeria. No one deludes themselves that this matter will go to a court of law to be judged.
However, the public outcry, his other victims getting the courage to stand up , to bring the sexual exploitation of women by pulpit pims like this guy and numerous others like him to shame condemnation is the very least that we can all do.

This jingle of " he's innocent until proven guilty " is nonsense here. Like I said before , the likelyhood of this monster being prosecuted in court in Nigeria is nil.

The preponderance of evidence, his past, shows a pattern of sexual abuse of women. There isn't a shred of doubt about that.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by wirinet(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sluacoast:

Are you sure those whispering ain't mere rumours speculating. We are so quick in believing whatever comes our way just because everyone is saying it. That was how they said buhari is dead. That the president of Nigeria is an imposter from Sudan. But at the end. Are this not fake rumours. I suspect hoax.
Don't pick a side when you have no prove. Stay neutral
Is pastor Fatoyinbo the only pastor in Nigeria? Why not wonder why it's only him that rumours of sexual impropriety is only following?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by olaswim: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by plaetton: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

a woman almost got her own husband killed by calling him a kidnapper and idio.ts like u descended on him.....police saved the day that day.

you are wicked. blindly baying for blood
It is the accused in question.
He has an undisputed history of sexual abuse of women in his church. He has gotten away with ,I'm sure more than 20 cases of rape and sexual misconduct with his church women.
This particular one is his nemesis.
The preponderance of evidence, especially from his past, is the pointer to his guilt.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Senatorbng(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Step down to where?

Busola is lying and ppl are reacting upandan.

Someone came to your father's house early in the morning and knocked the door and you opened, your sister is also in that same house who probably must have heard the knock on the door.

Then the intruder did something strange to you that you didn't like and you did not shout by default, and was thinking of how to react and all that cock and bull story....

Then you waited after 20 years to voice out, who is fooling who?

Na jobless e-warriors go answer you sef.
Now ppl are going on protest to harass a private citizen instead of going to the court, wonders shall never end
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by victorian(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Eskimojar:
I've just finished watching Busola Dakolo's interview about how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.

I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably naked in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.
Na copy I copy oooo.....But this is my opinion too. You just open ur legs and the man entered and you are not shouting? on your mind?

Don't worry as from tomorrow henceforth, Coza members world wide will be praying Holy Ghost fire on Timi and his wife.

You know how sentiment Nigerians are? They go take am enter church tomorrow.

Prayer warriors in that church all Over the country are ready.

Infact they are all getting ready this night.

Timi I pity you. Sighs curses about to fall on your head and family.

Effects of marrying a foolish dumb wife!
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by ollins(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Imagine this scenario, Banky won the election into The house of Reps, a lady now accuses him of rape, would you Adesua accept he steps down even before the courts judge?

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by ChiefS(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
The scripture is always right "abstain from all appearance of evil"- I Thessalonians 5:22

As much as I don't believe the story hook, line and sinker as it may just be aimed at "giving a dog a bad name in order to hang him". A person's lifestyle and antecedents has a way of affecting his image in matters like this. The probability of this incident being consensual is high.

Several valid questions have been asked which are yet to be answered. Why did she not shout knowing her sister was around? Why did she remain in the church and eventually got married to the choir master? Why did she wait for more than 15 years? Why is she disclosing it now after the husband has been relieved of his appointment as choir master? This should be an interesting case. Let the courts decide and let's avoid jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Digitalcreator(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chibok and Dapchi girls are there been assaulted, kidnapped and killed everyday, nobody is protesting about that one

But when it comes to church or pastor, see noise all over.

People wear labeled rags, calling it clothes and shouting they are being raped.
I pity this Nigerians
Una never know anything
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
paraltero:

I find it interesting that you're desperate to prove the pastor's innocence and completely sidestepping the fact the he's just as possibly guilty.
Is there any concrete evidence at all?
Has the accused sue the pastor in the court of law?
Why the unnecessary media trial when the case hasn't been forwarded to the court of law?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Mizwisdom(f): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Just saw this on Instagram cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take that thing off, kids are viewing
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Mizwisdom(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
CorperKola:
why are u desperate to say he is guilty when he is possibly innocent too This is a dangerous trend that must not be allowed to happen. The pastor must not step down. If he is found guilty ina court of law. Fine
See them, they'll excuse every rape case because they are also guilty sad
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Houseofglam7(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Take that thing off, kids are viewing
STFU and stay TF outta my mentions!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by wman(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nonsense. I believe Busola Dakolo but this is trash talk.

Why demand for him to step down if he is innocent?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Mizwisdom(f): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Houseofglam7:

!

If you don't take it off, you'll have to use another moniker, take that nonsense off now! sad
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
plaetton:

It is the accused in question.
He has an undisputed history of sexual abuse of women in his church. He has gotten away with ,I'm sure more than 20 cases of rape and sexual misconduct with his church women.
This particular one is his nemesis.
The preponderance of evidence, especially from his past, is the pointer to his guilt.
Even if he is a womanizer and fetish sex addict it does not make the COZA man a RAPIST. ..this what an objective mind had to say about her video Fatoyinbo allegedly raped her at 17.
Are you totally innocent
What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?
Please,
The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by CorperKola: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
plaetton:

You goofed , and Trying to make a little sense now ?

We all know that there is no justice in Nigeria. No one deludes themselves that this matter will go to a court of law to be judged.
However, the public outcry, his other victims getting the courage to stand up , to bring the sexual exploitation of women by pulpit pims like this guy and numerous others like him to shame condemnation is the very least that we can all do.

This jingle of " he's innocent until proven guilty " is nonsense here. Like I said before , the likelyhood of this monster being prosecuted in court in Nigeria is nil.

The preponderance of evidence, his past, shows a pattern of sexual abuse of women. There isn't a shred of doubt about that.
i stand by my original submission, in fact, from this response, i am more convinced that you are very
stupid.
This is exactly the justification people use for jungle justice, killing innocent people that are accussed of any crime on the streets without any evidence because , the justice system is bad. Thats how innocent lives are lost frequently on flimsy reasons like the preponderance of evidence,
Are u a judge or a policeman?
What kind of nonsense argument is that?
I mean, really?
You are a Potential murderer.
Think about that.
As for your low level of intelligence, its very sad you are stuck with that for life.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Seunnzy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
desthan:

Don't mind all this social mis-fit.

Paul did worse, and he said he wronged no man. God still used Him.

Any one that feels abused, let them seek redress in court.

Outside that, Its only the God that the pastor said called him, can judge him...that's all.

U mean "Saul"..haba don't confuse those that don't read bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.