Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" (38348 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by deltateam: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
bitingcool:

if dis matter enter court, I can tell you this lady's marriage go scatter. Na then U go know say she dey narck d pastor as a married woman sef
Person wey dey accuse say her child is not for Timi dakolo, sharp sharp she go do interview. Isn't that fishy?

Women easily play the victim card. Maybe she did it as damage control, to take focus off herself.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Godside: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
deltateam:

Exactly my views.If his accusers are serious enough, let them go to court. All these online rants is getting childish.

AM VERY SURE BUSOLA IS HIDING SO MANY THINGS. SHOULD ALSO SAY TIMI DAKOLA RAPE HER TOO BUT SHE DECIDED TO FORGIVE HIM CUZ THEY GOT MARRIED. I HATE RAPE BUT LETS DO THINGS WITH THE RIGHT MOTIVE.WHY AFTER BEGGING YOU , WHY AFTER TELLING YOUR SISTER AND BROTHER , YOU NOW DECIDED TO SPEAK. THE PASTOR IS GUILTY BUT SHE SHOULD TELL US THE MOTIVE OF SPEAKING AFTER MANY YEARS AND BEGGING
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by General0847: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:

wicked soul
grin
zeuss:

wicked soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2019
paraltero:

If my relative is accused of rape, I'll keep this same energy. You think I'd change my mind because it's my relative? Or that l'd want to be associated with a possible rapist?

You mentioned Neymar. Neymar cleared his name by himself! What has Mr. Biodun been doing since Ese Walters came out with her accusations? Each time, he doesn't even put it as an accusation on his person (which is what it is) but as an accusation on the Church (which it's not. There are different accusations in the direction of his church organization but that's a separate matter). This man is using the church and silence to defend himself each time, instead of providing proof of his innocence. See, if this was the first accusation, I might be more disposed to giving the benefit of the doubt. It's not the first or the second. It's the third! If your neighbor is accused of armed robbery by three different, unrelated people, wouldn't you start getting suspicious?

By the way, it is the height of insensitivity to insist that victims of rape should just "move on". It's the height of disrespect to them and their right to take time to heal from this injury to their mental and physical and emotional health. But It's easy for you to say because you're not a victim of rape. It's only a man who has never been robbed that says armed robbers are not a big deal.
In all these do you whether I was a victim or not? When I say move on it is for the best.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by uyisteven(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Abeg, how many people come forward talk say Jesus na con man before dey Hung him to the Cross
You saying, quite a number of people have stepped forward to say he Raped them but there is not one evidence in sight...No text message, no chat messages, no photo sharing, no recording (voice or video), common..
Even Serial killers gets sloppy and make mistakes...
He might be Guilty, as the same way he might be Innocent...

File a Court order, provide your Evidence(s) and watch him get jailed..But till then, Judge the Matter with an Open Heart and Stop Using Emotions..

yankison:

Please stop all this , do you know how many people has come to speak about the immorality of the said pastor and you are still saying one nonsense media trial .. people who don't know each other from Adams can't cook up all this stories .. and the pastor can't deny it like Neymar did
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by IvoryFever: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Gi dont even understand this girl o

He should step down from his own church...so u can take over or what??
Mtchew
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by NoToPile: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2019
xperiencelove:
Many people didn't watch the full clips before commenting everywhere. What really triggered Timi was how Biodun is bragging everywhere among his loyalists that he has had intercourse with the woman before he got married.
Meanwhile, Timi got to know many people are aware of the saga through chats and messages he receives from friends and colleagues to the extent some adviced him to get a DNA test for his children.

At least this shows you watched the video not lots of ignorant comments here.

Fatoyinbos team was the one that started it, with threats rumours etc etc. Now wifey decided to bring the whole story out (which I am sure they never expected) they are crying fowl and the rape apologists are blabbing nonsense.

They threw the first stone, Busola came out to defend herself by bringing out the story, all that is left is for fatoyinbo to defend himself if he's truly innocent.

People are saying Busola accused him, shes defending herself from the damage Fatoyinbos team has been doing by telling her own truth. Let Fatoyinbo tell his own truth (if theres any) Will his wife say she cant remember the sleep in the guest room/sleep in the master room incident.

Sebi he threatened to sue, let him sue them if he dares. grin

For someone that has such history I doubt he will, is he the only new generation pastor in Nigeria how can lots of people be saying bad things about you alone.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by NoToPile: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2019
ajalekoko1777:
May I use this medium to ask what offence(s) the COZA pastor has committed. The alleged allegation to him has a pastor. Are we Nigerians not expected to ask ourselves why the issue is just coming up now that he raped a lady while she was a teenager. My view to this matter is that if has not been a famous person, I believe the alleged allegation would not have revealed by said lady. If the pastor is poor then she wouldn't have raised this issue up. To be candid all allegations has to me are feeble which can never stand in any court of law in Nigeria. I read through that several ladies too have came out with there own allegations. Well am not in any way supporting or againsting the pastor has an accused person. But all things been equal. COZA pastor I don't know him nor be his church member but we Nigerians should have a second taught on the matter, anybody like COZA pastor if his poor, sane or not in famous, I know the person would have not come out to engaged lawyer or connived with bad people to send a disclaimer out against the pastor. whether he raped her or other, the truth everyone must know is that they all enjoyed the pleasure of having sex with him if at all it happened. Let be watchful of our words and re-think deeply before we could send out or assumed the cooked lies to be truth. Thank you all.

The main issue is, Fatoyinbos team were the one that started it, started running rumors about Busola how she was sleeping with pastors blablabla that Timi should check the DNA of his children.

Accusations have been running so she came out with her own truth, according to her she has kept quiet all these years and even during ese walters case she didnt even talk but the accusations are affecting her so she had to come out.

Let Fatoyinbo sue if he feels shes not telling the truth, its that simple.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by NoToPile: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2019
paraltero:

If my relative is accused of rape, I'll keep this same energy. You think I'd change my mind because it's my relative? Or that l'd want to be associated with a possible rapist?

You mentioned Neymar. Neymar cleared his name by himself! What has Mr. Biodun been doing since Ese Walters came out with her accusations? Each time, he doesn't even put it as an accusation on his person (which is what it is) but as an accusation on the Church (which it's not. There are different accusations in the direction of his church organization but that's a separate matter). This man is using the church and silence to defend himself each time, instead of providing proof of his innocence. See, if this was the first accusation, I might be more disposed to giving the benefit of the doubt. It's not the first or the second. It's the third! If your neighbor is accused of armed robbery by three different, unrelated people, wouldn't you start getting suspicious?

By the way, it is the height of insensitivity to insist that victims of rape should just "move on". It's the height of disrespect to them and their right to take time to heal from this injury to their mental and physical and emotional health. But It's easy for you to say because you're not a victim of rape. It's only a man who has never been robbed that says armed robbers are not a big deal.

You head i
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by NoToPile: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2019
paraltero:

You head dey there.

He should stop seeing it as an attack on the church.

He never defended himself during Ese's saga and still not now.

Let him give a press conference or even have an interview negating all Busola said. Someone that collected mic from the wifes mouth when trying to talk about the incident.

Is it not one pastor kemi olunloyo wrote bad things about and she got arrested grin because he felt a need to defend himself from her talk talk.

Peeps hiding under the church to wreak havoc.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by booksrite001: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Bovi And Kris Asimonye Celebrate 12-Year Wedding Anniversary / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.