Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" (38341 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Josephjuilet(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Adesua Etomi took to her Instagram page to beg COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down after Busola Dakolo accused him of rape.

See post below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/coza-pastor-innocent-or-not-please-pastor-stepdown-adesua-etomi-says/

Josephjuliet
Why are we so quick to judge ourselves as christians? How many times do you see moslems bicker,fight and condemn their imams or their fellow moslems. If you know you are without sin cast the first stone. Is Busola or Etomi's husband a saint? What is your gain Timi Dakola's wife for pulling down a man of God? Please let's tread with caution so that we don't wreck our destiny. If you fight a man of God you are fighting the anointing. Is there no place of forgiveness anymore? Is there no place to pray for each other's weakness. If God exposes our mistakes who can stand or even live?women,ladies our husbands are not saints including us
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by bezimo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Step down fire...is it your father that appointed him pastor of the church.Mtchww.Something that is a mere allegation.. based on she said..he said..only God know the truth

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Insectkiller: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Step down??

No way..
The devil, adesua etomi, is a liar..
You will never prevail...ur mission is exposed.

Fire burn Dem!!

shocked shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by JJOF(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
lilbest4:
a full community could be lying. Stories are no proofs. Women are notorious for coming after their successful ex. If Neymar didn't deal with that stupid bitchh that accused him, 30 other girls that have slept with him would have come out and accuse him too looking for their own compensation
Is it right for a pastor to be engaged in numerous extramarital sex?
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sluacoast:

Are you sure those whispering ain't mere rumours speculating. We are so quick in believing whatever comes our way just because everyone is saying it. That was how they said buhari is dead. That the president of Nigeria is an imposter from Sudan. But at the end. Are this not fake rumours. I suspect hoax.
Don't pick a side when you have no prove. Stay neutral
of course I'm not. We were just discussing about churches we can't attend. That was how she brought up COZA. That she knew when the church started back then in Ilorin. This discussion was like two years ago, It wasn't busola matter that brought it up. But the pastor has been known for so many scandals, Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? He's just too nauty.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Sluacoast(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
wirinet:

Is pastor Fatoyinbo the only pastor in Nigeria? Why not wonder why it's only him that rumours of sexual impropriety is only following?
you have a point. I hope he doesn't escape it this time.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by bitingcool: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
This lady should shut up her mouth. Is she d Court of law?
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by bitingcool: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
CorperKola:

this matter should be settled in a court otherwise the repercussion will be very dangerous for men .
Are u saying if the caliber of accusser is high in a case, the accussed should definitely be pronoucned guilty.
It is a bad precedent.
I would probably bet he is guilty personally, but this should be decided by law.
The mentally unstable woman who almost got her husband killed through jungle justice should still be fresh in our minds

if dis matter enter court, I can tell you this lady's marriage go scatter. Na then U go know say she dey narck d pastor as a married woman sef
Person wey dey accuse say her child is not for Timi dakolo, sharp sharp she go do interview. Isn't that fishy?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
General0847:

Did i touch a nerve? I repeat may your mother or sister get raped so that you will have sense.

wicked soul
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by plaetton: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
CorperKola:

i stand by my original submission, in fact, from this response, i am more convinced that you are very
stupid.
This is exactly the justification people use for jungle justice, killing innocent people that are accussed of any crime on the streets without any evidence because , the justice system is bad. Thats how innocent lives are lost frequently on flimsy reasons like the preponderance of evidence,
Are u a judge or a policeman?
What kind of nonsense argument is that?
I mean, really?
You are a Potential murderer.
Think about that.
As for your low level of intelligence, its very sad you are stuck with that for life.
And you are a potential rapist. I stand my ground that I believe the accuser. I also believe Ese Walter who accused the same pim.p of sexual malfeasance back in 2013. I believe the numerous women who are coming forth to narrate their experiences with this serial sexual predator.
Now, with all that, I do not believe that this monster will ever see a day in criminal court, let alone prison time. That is the reality of this failed state.
I and other well meaning Nigerians will lend our individual voices to encourage sexually abused women to stand up and call out and shame their predators.

You must stand with the victim or stand with the predator. No neutrality.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by iswallker(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

Stepping down isn't an admission of guilt. It is just about him respecting the position he holds

Step down from your father's thrown...

Because of a case that will be thrown out.

Allegations without proof...

I feel like slapping you..

If dakolo did not marry her she would have claimed he raped her too.. undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by iswallker(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
plaetton:

And you are a potential rapist. I stand my ground that I believe the accuser. I also believe Ese Walter who accused the same pim.p of sexual malfeasance back in 2013. I believe the numerous women who are coming forth to narrate their experiences with this serial sexual predator.
Now, with all that, I do not believe that this monster will ever see a day in criminal court, let alone prison time. That is the reality of this failed state.
I and other well meaning Nigerians will lend our individual voices to encourage sexually abused women to stand up and call out and shame their predators.

Have you lent your voice to jailing the serial abusers of the constitution of this country..including buhari and numerous politicians on both sides of the isle...so why you wan kill.yourself over busola that is a serial adultrer.. undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by banio: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
Is he not the owner of the Estate ?..

Who steps aside, when he has everything in his name.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by CorperKola: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
plaetton:

Unrepentant potential murderer
. I cant be neutral.
U are shaming ur parents and all the money they spent on your education.
As in, a group of young boys in america that were released recently for false rape accusation after 15 years.
I hope when you have a son he will be falsely accused of rape, idiots like you will believe the accuser without giving ur son a fair hearing.
How can someone be so sentimentally senselless
Or your father or brothers. Since its only sentimentality that you understand.
I am beginning to see why intelligence discrimination is very useful
Jst imagine if everybody was this stupid or if this stupid entity was in a position to make important decisions.
I am so happy you cant hurt real pple with your stupidity only ranting on online with your phone
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by plaetton: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
iswallker:

Have you lent your voice to jailing the serial abusers of the constitution of this country..including buhari and numerous politicians on both sides of the isle...so why you wan kill.yourself over busola that is a serial adultrer.. undecided
Yes I have
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Mrpojj(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Adesua Etomi took to her Instagram page to beg COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo to step down after Busola Dakolo accused him of rape.

See post below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/coza-pastor-innocent-or-not-please-pastor-stepdown-adesua-etomi-says/

Step down for what,
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by plaetton: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
CorperKola:

Unrepentant potential murderer
. I cant be neutral.
U are shaming ur parents and all the money they spent on your education.
As in, a group of young boys in america that were released recently for false rape accusation after 15 years.
I hope when you have a son he will be falsely accused of rape, idiots like you will believe the accuser without giving ur son a fair hearing.
How can someone be so sentimentally senselless
Or your father or brothers. Since its only sentimentality that you understand.
I am beginning to see why intelligence discrimination is very useful
Jst imagine if everybody was this stupid or if this stupid entity was in a position to make important decisions.
I am so happy you cant hurt real pple with your stupidity only ranting on online with your phone
The legal threshold for guilt is not my concern in this matter. We all know that the likelyhood of a thorough police or independent investigation here is nil, talkless of criminal prosecution of the accused.
I believe the accuser based simply on the predatory history of the accused. It can't get any simpler than that.

Keep holding the bag for your kind.
Birds of the same feather flock together.

Fair hearing your ars.e.
Like the fair hearing that pedophile Catholic priests had been getting for the past 2000yrs because m.orons like you demand that the child victims produce videotape evidence. Until nemesis finally caught up with those monsters in priestly garb, people like you cowed and intimidated the victims into silence.

I do not recall any accusations of sexual abuse or malfeasance against a religious authority that has been found to be false.

Again, your selective amnesia discounts the fact that the COZA love-vendor has a sordid history of sexual abuse of female churchmembers , whom if encouraged to tell their own horror stories, would bring more awareness to this evil .

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

That is the wisest thing to do. At least, till thus whole issue has been sorted.

When something becomes a pattern, there is something there.

He is a sole proprietor, why una want make he step down from his own business? Lol
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by October1960: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
There have been so many allegations against this guy. Where there is smoke there is fire. I blame Naija women and their mumu in spending so much time with these so called men of god. If they had been studying and doing productive things rather than giving money to these crooks all the mega churches would not exist.

Religion is a scam. Most of the over religious people you meet are crooks and cheats.

The money they collect from people in Naija they use to have fun and train their own children in Europe, USA and Canada. I will not give 1 kobo to a church or so called pastor. Most of them are crooks and cheats and using religion to extort money. It is a big business like MMM.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by emmyileri3: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
he should resigned based on accusations on social media
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by servercodes001: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

what is wise about assuming guilt before you can prove innocence? it should be the other way round unless you stand to gain something from his fall.

have u forgotten " Berger to Ajah' two accusers came forward..

had Uche been without proof his life was finished ..... or is it Neymer's case.

Well it's been more than 48hrs the man presented no reasonable proof and ya idiots still believe he might be innocent

Tueh
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by zeuss: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
servercodes001:

Well it's been more than 48hrs the man presented no reasonable proof and ya idiots still believe he might be innocent

Tueh

ur the big foo.l that believes damaging allegations without evidence.... wicked evil....I am sure you will also bear witness that u saw him rape a 17/18 year old girl that hr bleeped twice and once by the road....u need to be very stupid to believe the rape story
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
paraltero:

Have you been raped before? Do you know what it feels like to be a rape victim? Do you know what it takes to recover enough to talk about it. See, armed robbers only take your property. Rapists take your pride, your dignity, your sense of ownership over yourself. You think that takes days to recover from?

I say many Nigerians lack empathy and I stand by that statement. You guys never put yourselves in other people's shoes and when you do, it's usually the wrong person. Every time you guys victim-shame and victim-blame and yet you guys are here asking "why didn't they say anything"?

See, Mr. Biodun has been accused twice publicly before now. We don't know what else is currently even going on. Her testimony is not for a media charade. It's so other young ladies who currently are or potentially will be victims can find strength to break away and speak up.

It's till you have a personal encounter with a rape victim that you'll truly understand how it affects people.
I have many victims of rape who shared their misery and pains with me but had moved on. Do you know that one of the Ibru's daughter was raped in the presence of her boyfriend? Did you also know that she had moved on?. I hate rapist with passion however I can't be sentimental to judge a person because someone wants to pull the other down. I suspect a misunderstanding between the victim, victim's spouse and the accused. These days with modern technology, anything can happen. Since the nyemar's rape case, I find it difficult to believe the victims because the word rape has been abused by many. This doesn't dispute the fact that people are not raped but I implore you to be objective at times when passing judgement. It may be your turn or your relative's turn( a situation where any would be raped or accuse of rape).
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by paraltero: 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
asuustrike1:

I have many victims of rape who shared their misery and pains with me but had moved on. Do you know that one of the Ibru's daughter was raped in the presence of her boyfriend? Did you also know that she had moved on?. I hate rapist with passion however I can't be sentimental to judge a person because someone wants to pull the other down. I suspect a misunderstanding between the victim, victim's spouse and the accused. These days with modern technology, anything can happen. Since the nyemar's rape case, I find it difficult to believe the victims because the word rape has been abused by many. This doesn't dispute the fact that people are not raped but I implore you to be objective at times when passing judgement. It may be your turn or your relative's turn( a situation where any would be raped or accuse of rape).

If my relative is accused of rape, I'll keep this same energy. You think I'd change my mind because it's my relative? Or that l'd want to be associated with a possible rapist?

You mentioned Neymar. Neymar cleared his name by himself! What has Mr. Biodun been doing since Ese Walters came out with her accusations? Each time, he doesn't even put it as an accusation on his person (which is what it is) but as an accusation on the Church (which it's not. There are different accusations in the direction of his church organization but that's a separate matter). This man is using the church and silence to defend himself each time, instead of providing proof of his innocence. See, if this was the first accusation, I might be more disposed to giving the benefit of the doubt. It's not the first or the second. It's the third! If your neighbor is accused of armed robbery by three different, unrelated people, wouldn't you start getting suspicious?

By the way, it is the height of insensitivity to insist that victims of rape should just "move on". It's the height of disrespect to them and their right to take time to heal from this injury to their mental and physical and emotional health. But It's easy for you to say because you're not a victim of rape. It's only a man who has never been robbed that says armed robbers are not a big deal.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by paraltero: 12:08am On Jun 30, 2019
You knkw what's funny? When people are accused of being gay, you guys don't ask for evidence o. It's straight to death threats and requesting lengthy prison sentences. When a woman is accused of waywardness, no proof is required. She's a bad and shameless woman and she should be shamed, proof be damned. But now it's a man and a so-called pastor, and suddenly proof cannot be dispensed with. Your misguided misogyny and homophobia collectively stink from afar.

It's because of you guys we keep hearing stories of rape these days. You guys create an enabling environment for rapists to thrive and hide and perpetrate their evil, knowing that their "bros" would always have their backs and defend them.
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:

a woman almost got her own husband killed by calling him a kidnapper and idio.ts like u descended on him.....police saved the day that day.

you are wicked. blindly baying for blood

Don't mind them, women worshippers
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 30, 2019
mvem:
guy because this na Africa if na western world dey for don force am to step down so that he can be investigated thoroughly.... In a western society he would have been cajoled or forced to step down ....and stepping down is not proof of guilt but done in order for a proper investigation to be made... That's how it is done

Keep quiet joor. So because that's hownits done in the western world, it automatically becomes the objective standard? Your inferiority complex and lack of common sense is nauseating to say the least

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by MChaze25(m): 4:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Rape is not good at all but pls Nigerian women should take a chill pls.
They re the real perverts here.
If I start to talk. If we men start to talk ehh..Nigeria will blow up!
You can't believe what we saw growing up with strange women around us. People older than us.
Is it the way they seduce you?
At countless times I have seen such ladies at compromising positions and walked away.
Devil no fit use woman tempt me lie lie. Its not chest beating. Its real talk.
I remember in junior secondary school when that yeye female teacher was desperate to have me in her bed. Inviting me to teacher's quatres during my supposed afternoon prep hours. Just because she heard from my classmates that I can never hurt a fly or fall into any punishment. So after hearing that, she became the devil that wants to spoil the good son!.
Someone that was 25 years older than me then.
I always go to her invitation with my guy hiding at a corner. We planned to expose her but she was too smart. She had this sense of foreboding that someone was around watching. She never invited me again. Even what she wears to open the door was hell on earth. The art of seduction 101...
It doesn't end with her!
Thank God we had male house helps growing up. It would ve been hell.
Can you imagine an older female trying to seduce me on my sick bed?
Damn Delilah!
Abi you wan make I die?
Make I no start to talk oooo....
I don't support rape at all but what male folks experience in this country in terms of sexual harassment is more than that of the females. There are more women than men on planet earth. So who is fooling who?
A lady can play safe by dressing well and avoiding rape but we guys with our bodies covered are everyday targets.
It's very bad.
Let these women just shut their mouth coz they are playing with a nuclear bomb!
Infact i will personally investigate two female house helps that is currently staying with my nephews them from today onwards.
Nonsense and ingredients....

Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by MChaze25(m): 4:11am On Jun 30, 2019
soul95:

Keep quiet joor. So because that's hownits done in the western world, it automatically becomes the objective standard? Your inferiority complex and lack of common sense is nauseating to say the least
No mind am. Awon werey
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by mvem(m): 6:16am On Jun 30, 2019
soul95:

which laws are we using...is it not western laws...try and be logical. Yes it is accepted standard, any allegation made against someone in power or authority, the person has to relinquish that position for a clean investigation to be done. Don't come an use your backward mentality to interpret, na why we dey backward sef
Re: Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" by deltateam: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:

step down? what if that is what his accusers wish for?

Remember Neymer's false rape case

jungle justice on media trials is wicked.

also let us remember "Berger to Ajah" rape saga.
women can be devilish too

Exactly my views.If his accusers are serious enough, let them go to court. All these online rants is getting childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.