Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (49681 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Munzy14:
Most women below 25yrs most don't knw what they want...life revolves around them.
I pity men who marry them and invest emotions. Its quite scary

This one women does this thing equals to MOST women below 25 don't know what they want, life revolves around them.

What will you now say about about our politicians looting, pastors, imams, bosses and lecturers oppressing and raping and SARS harassing, will it also equal to men in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's don't know what they want and are just evil when they get smallpower.

Think before you talk sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
Please see a psychologist, they can help you with your problems.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
chizzyreal:

Only goats think this way
Greatest Of All Time Successor you mean? grin tongue
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Andersonjr:
Can't believe someone as young as this would have the guts to stab someone like this
Trust me, it could just be another case of accident during domestic hiccups. some people are found of grabbing weapons without the intention of using it. That lady right there looks so sober and terrified. RIP to the dead. I feel pity for her too.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mehn.....looks how pitiful & visble shocked she is, definitely not a happy Cat.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019

RIP
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Stupid yam-leg osi jati jati >sad
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:
Marry your mate, these young girls no get brain, but they will not hear.

Let's wait for the females to come and defend their mates first.....

Men are now the new Endangered species.

Now I'm certain that what the snake told Eve in Eden was "Valar Morghulis"
Meaning ? grin grin grin
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gywnnwest:
Trust me, it could just be another case of accident during domestic hiccups. some people are found of grabbing weapons without the intention of using it. That lady right there looks so sober and terrified. RIP to the dead. I feel pity for her too.
yeah that's true

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
blazepascal:
Omg this is disturbing

The girl's ugliness is very disturbing.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
doublecross:
i don't believe all the stories i read on the internet. that girl looks maltreated and might have acted in self defence but i know the 1lliterates on nairaland will jump to conclusions like they even have sense
Funny, that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pics. Her face has clearly received several blows and hits before.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
MarieSucre:

This one women does this thing equals to MOST women below 25 don't know what they want, life revolves around them.

What will you now say about about our politicians looting, pastors, imams, bosses and lecturers oppressing and raping and SARS harassing, will it also equal to men in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's don't know what they want and are just evil when they get smallpower.

Think before you talk sometimes.
Women below 25 thinks the world revolves around them. It's a bitter truth.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Metooreal: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jiang:

RIP

Yeah.

See the mouth, like she's been beaten, maybe she was even trying to defend herself and it went bad but not with a knife. That woman has definitely gone through alot.

My help resume every morning either crying or sad. Her husband is behind it all, the man abuse her alot. Call her so many miserable names. She wants to leave but I've being consoling her and begging her not to leave, I want her to inform her husband's employer first and let's see how he can help stop him before supporting her to leave.

Just last Thursday she explained to me how the man collect 50% of what I pay her and the 50% left is used to buy food at home. Now the man is asking her to leave but not willing to give her her money.

Women are suffering, especially the poor.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Yusuf4: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
God please forgive and help this kid.
Pains, anguish, regrets is all on her now.
God please help her, give her comfort.
She might not really wanted to kill him but just anger

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Sonofthunder9(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Learnt she was hIs sales girl
He impregnated her
D both families were not in support
Now he paid with his life

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Ostrogoth(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
I weep for the girl:so young, such a long future before her and already a murderer! But why do people ever name their children John Bosko? Rip tho!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Ostrogoth(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
Meaning ? grin grin grin

Valar Morghulis means 'all men shall die'!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
nairaland is already breeding such women. By scoping their comments they can't be hard to identify. Just look out for those women on here with Anger, Oppositional Defiant and Conduct disorders.

I know some of them will be calling me out shortly.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
kerzhim:
Why is marital violence so much rampant in this region of the country?

are you well at all.the eastern part of nigeria are well know for marital stability, am sure you are from a broken home.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
if na man do this one now you for hear Rita, omotola, makinwa, genevieve etc Reacted To The Domestic Violence
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by caseynewnn: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Could be an act of self defense.i have a feeling the marriage was violent and toxic

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by zcee: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=ZWorld post=79779765]A 20-year-old woman, Makoduchukwu Ndubisi on Saturday reportedly stabbed her husband to death in Nsugbe, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The deceased, John Bosko Ngu, was allegedly stabbed on his chest by the wife with a sharp knife over a feud yet to be ascertained.

Confirming the incident, Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed said the corpse of deceased had been deposited at a morgue.
He added that investigation had commenced.

He said, “At about 8am today, police detectives attached to 33 Police Station Onitsha arrested one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi , 20, of No 16 Donking Street Nsugbe in Anambra East LGA of Anambra State.

“Suspect allegedly had a scuffle with her husband, one John Bosko Ngu ,aged 35 years of the same address and stabbed him on his chest with a sharp knife.

“Scene was visited by police detectives and victim rushed to Boromeo Hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by a medical doctor.

“Corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy; exhibit recovered and case is under inve
See more:
https://zenithnai
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed sad The chuks.Evans%Kanu family. If dey nor use pestle,dem go use cutlass.#FearIPOBjew

thank God say nah only afonja pastors deh sabi rape church members.afonja and evil na 5&6.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by gandkiss: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
SenorFax:
Marry your mate, these young girls no get brain, but they will not hear.

Let's wait for the females to come and defend their mates first.....

Men are now the new Endangered species.

Now I'm certain that what the snake told Eve in Eden was "Valar Morghulis"
Valar dohaeris
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end
Me too, i am tired of living.
I really wish i could be granted euthanasia.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why not just walk out if u can no longer tolerate each other, parents should learn to welcome their child when they come back from husbands house, this generation is not like theirs, things have changed
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by codedpee(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chipink:
Though I'm not justifying her but could be self defense
She'll keep defending in jail...shey na Ferdinand she b
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Zeezenho:

are you well at all.the eastern part of nigeria are well know for marital stability, am sure you are from a broken home.
Why are you raking like this. Are you guilty of my opinion? Am entittled to it you know.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by xperiencelove(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

Is this the end
That is never the end my brother. Life have many phases, one phase passes while another sets in. PM me please.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by mrchineke: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
That flat headed 'now dead developer' has abused this girl beyond reason.

What a pity.......this is why I hate seeing poor people having children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.