Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha (48382 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by JubrilBuhari: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:
ooni of ife
We South South. cheesy
Afonja lying coward! grin

Western Niger Delta indeed.
I have finally expose you lying coward today!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by TSRC: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Only an idiot does not know that the onitsha is probably the oldest kingdom in the south.

I don't blame them. It is becauae igbos don't regard the stool anymore.

If igbos treat the obi of.onitsha like a tin god larger than life, there would be no rival to him anywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Unlimitk2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Hahahahaha
Typical Afonja spiteful fake moozlem.
Thought you were claiming we South South. cheesy

Afonja cone head from a rusted roof of Ibadan.

That said, Ooni of Ife is not even to Achebe's level in terms of educational qualifications, achievements in life including wealth.
He is Benin
He is also beninempire escarpex
U should use your brain sometimes
Wetin concern we Yorubas with igbos
Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by JubrilBuhari: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

He is Benin
Mtchew
You are the one that lacks brain, a typical Afonja lying coward.

Dude has spelt it out that he is another Afonja loser claiming 'we South South' so, what's exactly is your point?

This thread is about a mornach in Igboland, nobody mentioned Afonja losers until you senseless lots come crying like cry babies you really are.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:
seriously obi of Onitsha is a small kings compare to oba of Benin, ooni of ife.

Even his staff means he's one of the subject of Benin kingdom cause any king that uses it is part of Benin. No wonder most people in Onitsha say they are Benin not Igbo
the Obi of Onitcha is superior to the ooni of ife. Who is the ooni of ife ? A made up throne, if you ask me. Greetings from Benin city.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Unlimitk2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

You are the one that lacks brain, a typical Afonja lying coward.

Dude has spelt it out that he is another Afonja loser claiming 'we South South' so, what's exactly is your point?

This thread is about a mornach in Igboland, nobody mentioned Afonja losers until you senseless lots come crying like cry babies you really are.
See this one
Why were u guys mentioning ooni of ife
I have already told u who he is
I don't waste my time with nonsensical ppl

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Bethel4Life(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

He is Benin
Mtchew
busted again... this is his second moniker... Chai i no fit laf..

ur have logd out of ur southernminority nonsense moniker to this one to defend ur self..
since i exposed u, u havent posted again in this thread... No wonder ur a wasted sper:m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Bethel4Life(f): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I'm not him
I'm unlimitk this Is my second moniker unlimitk2 after being banned

Now I'm going to say it again
Ok i see...

by the way. At the question u asked, one stu:pid yoruba thats impersonating ss was bustd..
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:
obi of Onitsha was put there so that Igbo won't be left out and feel useless. Seriously who is obi of Onitsha? Even Ibadan is bigger than Anambra
Ibadan is also bigger than ife, isn't it ?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bethel4Life:
full....are u speechless that u have been exposed On wonder u have been attackin igbos
undecided igbos are pathetic. Majority attaching by force with minority tribe no wonder they don't respect you people.

People always follow the strongest not unity beggars ss and se ko

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

He is not Yoruba
He is Edo
I've said this time and time again
Even Igbo ppl on this forum know he is Benin
look at his post and see him always making references to Benin
He is not Yoruba! EOD
grin leave those Igbos
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

He is not Yoruba
He is Edo
I've said this time and time again
Even Igbo ppl on this forum know he is Benin
look at his post and see him always making references to Benin
He is not Yoruba! EOD

Southernminorit:
ooni of ife

Yoruba, you people are the real masters of deception. Your guy confessed being Yoruba, yet you are here claiming he is Edo. When will you guys stop telling lies ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Pepperoniq(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Igbo Amaka.
Quote me I dare u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.