Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha (48395 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Obi, Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwaso / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I could claim to b Ibo and b defending ibos
That doesn't stop me from being a Yoruba
I can't argue anymore
Believe whatever u want
But that doesn't apply for being Edo, right ?
So one is Edo until proven otherwise while one is not Yoruba until proven otherwise ? You need lessons in objectivity. If you were not blindsighted by bigotry you would say his ethnicity is a mystery rather than saying he is not Yoruba but Edo. Your guy was caught right here claiming to be Yoruba. You people's obsession with Benin is well known.
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by JubrilBuhari: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

See this one
Why were u guys mentioning ooni of ife
I have already told u who he is
I don't waste my time with nonsensical ppl
Check who mentioned Ooni of Ife or whatever.
Na your Afonja lying coward brother claiming we South South. grin

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by JubrilBuhari: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I could claim to b Ibo and b defending ibos
That doesn't stop me from being a Yoruba
I can't argue anymore
Believe whatever u want
Wetin be Ibo sef?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by RemiTinubu(f): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I'm not him
I'm unlimitk this Is my second moniker unlimitk2 after being banned

Now I'm going to say it again
Wetin concern we Yorubas with igbos
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Unlimitk2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 19
I tire for your matter oo
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by RemiTinubu(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I tire for your matter oo
you admitted breaking rule 19

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
take note

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by RemiTinubu(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Unlimitk2:

I'm not him
I'm unlimitk this Is my second moniker unlimitk2 after being banned

Now I'm going to say it again
Wetin concern we Yorubas with igbos
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j
rule 19
a quick reminder

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Benekruku(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
Enemies of Nigeria converge!
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by israelmao(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
GEJ my real man

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Oketoks(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
This is an urgent call to save the life of Mustapha Olukorede.
Mustapha Olukorede is an Alumnus of FUNAAB. He studied Horticulture and got married about 3 (Three) months ago.
He's currently battling with kidney disease and he needs an urgent kidney transplant. Total amount required to carry out the transplant is N12million (Twelve million Naira). He's currently undergoing dialysis to ease the pains.
We are pleading with well-meaning and kindhearted Nigerians to come to his rescue.
Thank you.

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:
Lol small king, see how palace be like toilet.

The red cap these people used was originated by igala people, till date igala chiefs still use it.
What local village are you from?

I hope your local village chief can stand beside the world leaders.
Becproud enough to name your local village and the head.
Fulls.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:

The red cap these people used was originated by igala people, till date igala chiefs still use it.
What local village are you from?

I hope your local village chief can stand beside the world leaders?
Be proud enough to name your local village and the head.
Fulls.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by searchlight: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:
obi of Onitsha was put there so that Igbo won't be left out and feel useless. Seriously who is obi of Onitsha? Even Ibadan is bigger than Anambra
pls what's the function of traditional ruler that obi of Onitsha fails to perform? It is just like telling us that governor of Lagos state is bigger than governor of Ebonyi state. Of what use is that to us and why the unnecessary comparison? Must we politicise everything in Nigeria? Beside here in the east we don't attach much importance and veneration to king unlike other region so quit the war already
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by nwanyionitsha: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:

I saw on I of oni ife somewhere.
So this local thing that visits every tom dick and harry is your king.
He can't even marry a wife or keep a family and he is keeping a kingdom.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Ikinternational: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why some people so easily triggered by idiots with agendas. Just disregard n keep it moving.

You're giving them the exact attention they're seeking by intentionally being mischievous.

You people enjoy doing d.i.ck measuring contests with love starved empty pocket nairaland characters.
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Osanoghodua1: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Agbogidi!

Hello bro, can you share light on the meaning of Agbogidi? I know it has meaning in Benin history, like: Agbogidi riu kponmwen gimen, emwinmwan gbomwan.
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:
seriously obi of Onitsha is a small kings compare to oba of Benin, ooni of ife.

Even his staff means he's one of the subject of Benin kingdom cause any king that uses it is part of Benin. No wonder most people in Onitsha say they are Benin not Igbo
Come O, this ignorant daft midget, shut Ur trap, take Ur stupid self out of here ,go read history to get enlightened, yu are too dumb

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Which kind cloth goodluck wear so?
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:

Still using your small brain?

wake up
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Justpd: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:
typical response I expected, always emotional.

Is obi of Onitsha a small king in Nigeria?yes he is.

Is obi of Onitsha palace small?yes

Is red cap from igala? yes

Sometimes the way people try to justify their stupid thoughts in this forum is alarming
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Flashlaundry(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2019

We offer laundry and dry cleaning service
Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Sunsets: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
I think you should concentrate more on the smallness of your brain than the size of the palace.
Southernminorit:

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Gkemz: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Incorruptible and unadulterated democrats. Pls come back and save our nation from a dictator.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Babaken(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Here he comes!
Do you even know his Palace and how beautiful it looks?

This is how your father's toilet looks, right?
If only he know his father.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Southernminorit:

EZI
Re: Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha by Ewedegubbler: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oketoks:
Dear Nairalanders,
This is an urgent call to save the life of Mustapha Olukorede.
Mustapha Olukorede is an Alumnus of FUNAAB. He studied Horticulture and got married about 3 (Three) months ago.
He's currently battling with kidney disease and he needs an urgent kidney transplant. Total amount required to carry out the transplant is N12million (Twelve million Naira). He's currently undergoing dialysis to ease the pains.
We are pleading with well-meaning and kindhearted Nigerians to come to his rescue.
Thank you.

Yaribam mozlems oya over to you guys.. crawl out from your brown roof huts and help your brother or load him In a bullion van and carry him to god tinubus house...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.