Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State (28225 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Flashlaundry(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by GoodofNaija: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Toks2008:

He still has immunity....relax

Tinubu has immunity too grin
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by jinha(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
another wasted journey to be embarked Upon by EFCC...

We already know how it will end.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
itsme01:

INTELs major share holder after Atiku, thats his cash cow.

Why giving them attention? Never argue with a f...... people might not know the difference.

Can EFCC just go after Melaye because of his automobiles? There must be reasonable petitions. Moreover, the cost of Private Jet quoted is enough to know the guy is not exposed. Those frustrated people are not serious. I saw their chiefs having meeting to determine who Nigerians must vote by force in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Kdon2: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So is Saraki your problem

Why comment

Jump and pass abeg

You are depressed?? Sorry dont take it out on me
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by deomelo: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Josewonder(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Saraki ll pay for his numerous sins. PDP ,ipob can't stop efcc.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kdon2:

You are depressed?? Sorry dont take it out on me
The depression is on you!!!
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by livebyday(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
ClearFlair:
Igbos will start crying now grin

Mods , off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Kdon2: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

The depression is on you!!!

You need jesus in your life. Go to Him
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
i like how every incumbent government use the efcc since its inception as dogs to punish and intimidate the opposition,to me its good omen i dont care who goes down as long as that person is evil they are all thieves thats their real name
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by seguno2: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Modphase:
You are more foolish in the head if you can not understand Buhari should fight one half of the corruption battle when PDP take over the federal government the can then finish the remaining half off.

How can foolish people know that he who comes into equity must come with clean hands?
Why not update your knowledge on this quickly first

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by seguno2: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
deomelo:
This is what the school children in Kwara end up with after buying mansions in Ikoti, Lagos with their money.

Why did you not also show us the schools in Katsina since Buhari is hiding his stolen money in London just like Abacha did in Switzerland
What of Lagos schools that are collapsing and killing children?
Hypocrisy will not kill you. Say a loud amen. undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Vikkiediamond: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
OK.pls I need your advice can some pls tell me am ICT course to study pls
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by itsme01: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
babaolofin:

Why giving them attention? Never argue with a f...... people might not know the difference.

Can EFCC just go after Melaye because of his automobiles? There must be reasonable petitions. Moreover, the cost of Private Jet quoted is enough to know the guy is not exposed. Those frustrated people are not serious. I saw their chiefs having meeting to determine who Nigerians must vote by force in 2023.

Honestly this people sometimes provoke a response..... today Tinubu this, tomorrow Awolowo that, next tomorrow Yoruba this and that.
Am sure Obasanjo would have nailed Tinubu like Dipriye Alams,Fayose,Tafa Balogun,James Ibori if PDP had dirt on him,

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by banhammy: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
What about the killings of Offa people?

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by MChaze25(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Witch-hunt issa goal
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by searchlight: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ekez:
zombie general ,nairaland chapter
They are called Nairaland residential zombies in case of next time
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by searchlight: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
FatherJP:
I dreamt where saraki died under efcc custody. Hope it doesn't happen.
I dreampt where your mother was rape to death by Fulani herdsmen. The problems now is that My dreams always come true
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by SolexOlenin(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrchineke:

Stupid comment!

A fool will remain a fool. You can't even make a point. Do you think at all?
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by searchlight: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
texazzpete:
To all the PDP people asking “why not Tinubu”. Hustle o, so that PDP can get a decent presidential candidate in 2023 and not one with serious baggage. That way, when you kick APC out of power your party can probe Tinubu.

This country will be sweet when bad leaders are thrown out every electoral cycle. But if you can’t achieve that, try not to be a witch so that you don’t get witch hunted.
you have no sense
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by searchlight: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I'm so sorry for Saraki but I want people to understand one thing about life. Life itself is a politics no where in this world you won't see people playing politics even within the parents you gonna see them playing politics among there childrens lol so the fuc*kass Saraki should have try his best to confirm magu has efcc boss the man play efcc boss with politics so now Saraki face your warrant alone now and answer efcc corrupt call against you and defend it.
Exerctly why we call Nigeria a ZOO with so many untrained animals littered everywhere
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by searchlight: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Naajjii:

From your post am very sure you are an Nyamiri or have an Nyamiri blood. Supporting corrupt people.
pls aboki or afonja the bullion van that entered Tinubu compound on the eve of election who has it. If I'm not mistaking an individual carrying more than #5M amount to money laundering. Though you aren't expected to know this shaa
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by searchlight: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
desthan:
Saraki, your father's curse is very potent.

You can't escape. He said you will be disgraced out of office the same way you treated him. Check

And you will be humiliated. Check

Enjoy this next level of your life.
at least Saraki surpassed his father politically which is the prayers of every father. So if you are part of the O to ge crew and you still criticise Bukola for not allowing Gbemisola to succeed him then you are just a fool. Check your brain
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by West2019(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
johnmartus:
Sometime I feel ashamed to share country with bonehead like you.
my brother ask them oooooo
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by searchlight: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kdon2:

E be like say na tinubu be your personal problem?? SMH.
just the way Saraki is the problem of all zombies and the entire next level government
Re: EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State by Princedapace(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
No suspense here!!!

You can't arraign Saraki then people like Tinubu, Ganduje, Babachir Lawal, Baru are walking free!!!

Whatever happened to Orji Uzor Kalu's case

You see, anyone that takes the fight against corruption in this Buhari's administration serious, must be sick in the head!

Lol, that is how they do. They use this tactics to intimidate opponents, suppress the opponent and most times, the opponent join the party or compromise. It was used during the last election. grin

Lol, even their supporters know. The ex Edo state governor has not been probed despite papers tendered by various groups for him to be probed, but efcc has kept quiet. Many voices are weak becus once u speak against the govt, they dig up ur past. The same tactics was used against 2face when he proposed to protest..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / VIDEO: Gunmen Kidnap School Pupils In Ekiti Community / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.