Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr (4314 Views)

Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency / Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt / No Evidence Buhari Is In Charge- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by sarrki(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
‪READ, COMMENT and SHARE‬

‪Do you want evidence that General Buhari is planning RUGA settlements for his herdsmen kinsmen at public expense NATIONWIDE? Read the PROOF with your own eyes. we will EXPOSE Buhari and his unpatriotic ETHNIC and RELIGIOUS agenda.

‪Not with OUR MONEY.‬
‪Not with OUR LAND.‬
‪Not in OUR NIGERIA.‬

‪Please join me to say #HerdsmenWontGetNigerianLand‬

2 Shares

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
What else is Islamization agenda if not what's happening under our nose right now ?

When we were raising an alarm warning about Islamization, they said it does not exist , that it's a propaganda packaged by wailers..

I don't have problem with some terrorist that voted for Buhari because they followed instructions given to them, but the problem is some myopic Christtian.s who refused to read the handwriting on the wall even when it was very visible..

Nigerian Christians are in big trouble

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by FRESHG(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE NOT COMPLAINING

14 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by SarkinYarki: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sarrki come and see your Taraba has been taken over by Ruga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by FRESHG(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

Your words are of the foolish ones
IMAM SARRKI BAWO NI

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Balkan(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
SW will. Welcome Ruga when Tinubu becomes president he will abolish it

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by IOStanley(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
sarrki:

Your words are of the foolish ones

Sarrki wake up please.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Warship: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sarrki see evidence

3 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Warship: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
8 Ruga Settlements in Taraba state means 8 additional LGAs exclusively for Fulani people.

Middle Belt, join Biafra before you people are Islamized & Fulanized.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by RemiTinubu(f): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Sarrki come and see your Taraba has been take over by Ruga
one thing people like sarrki and others living in denial don't know is that once a tyrant
always a tyrant
they always tried to exonerate Buhari of his past and present bigotry but day by day it keeps staring at their faces

how they think that a man such as Buhari that is an unrepentant bigot can change is beyond me
a man that made a pro sharia statement early 2000s, a man that said an attack on bokoharam is an attack to the North, etc
a man that seems weak and helpless on fulani herdsmen killing and maiming Nigerians daily but will suddenly become python, crocodile, lion, cobra, etc on the sight of ipob, shiites

and the list goes on

one thing about tyranny is that it'll always be your turn one day
i heard sarrki has a farm land in taraba i wonder how he'll feel when the land is snatched from him and given to fulani herdsmen without compensation

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by RemiTinubu(f): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Balkan:
SW will. Welcome Ruga when Tinubu becomes president he will abolish it
the problem yerobas have today is the inversion of yeroba Muslims in their land

they'll never have one voice

this poster is a perfect example

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by SarkinYarki: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
one thing people like sarrki and others living in denial don't know is that once a tyrant
always a tyrant
they always tried to exonerate Buhari of his past and present bigotry but day by day it keeps staring at their faces

how they think that a man such as Buhari that is an unrepentant bigot can change is beyond me
a man that made a pro sharia statement early 2000s, a man that said an attack on bokoharam is an attack to the North, etc
a man that seems weak and helpless on fulani herdsmen killing and maiming Nigerians daily but will suddenly become python, crocodile, lion, cobra, etc on the sight of ipob, shiites

and the list goes on

i heard sarrki has a farm land in taraba i wonder how he'll feel when the land is snatched from him and given to fulani herdsmen without compensation

His farmland has been snatched already

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by OfficialAPCNig: 12:38am On Jun 30, 2019
8 Emirates loading in Taraba.

Niger is more fertile than Taraba and Falgore forest freely offered by Kano government is far bigger than the locations but why is Buhari so bent on having Ruga in Taraba, a predominately Christian state?

Look at how the greed of yoruba moslems is exposing everyone to bodily harm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Abeymills(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Gods judgment is coming for every innocent lives taken by dis evil govt n those supporting it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Staro: 1:00am On Jun 30, 2019
This is how tricky, cunning, innocent the Fulani occupiers appear in the beginning.

Allow them an opportunity and in two years time they will tell you they need basic amenities - pipe borne water,
electricity, Mosque, market, better housing and schools for their children.

Five years after, they will multiply rapidly and install an Emir.

Thirty years after, they have taken charge. Their children will tell you they were born in that land decades ago and
have nowhere else to go to.

Have you ever wondered why the majority native Hausas are mostly ruled by the minority Fulanis?

Have you asked yourself why all the Emirs in the North are Fulanis?

My dear, their usual trick is to settle, occupy and take charge. They will wage a Jihad if you resist them afterwards.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Associations of business men and women in Nigeria should rise up against this move.
How can FG use commonwealth of its entire citizens to finance private businesses of few? sad

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by SarkinYarki: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
What else is Islamization agenda if not what's happening under our nose right now ?

When we were raising an alarm warning about Islamization, they said it does not exist , that it's a propaganda packaged by wailers..

I don't have problem with some terrorist that voted for Buhari because they followed instructions given to them, but the problem is some myopic Christtian.s who refused to read the handwriting on the wall even when it was very visible..

Very big trouble

6 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2019
RemiTinubu:
always a tyrant

and the list goes on

In the run up to the 2015 general elections, the Igbos warned against the choice of Buhari. We even shouted on the top of our voices but we were called, and still being called, names.

We've been called wailers.

Ipods.

Pigs.

Atikulooters.

Buhari has denied us every patronage of govt as to make us bend the knee, but we've remained resolute in our opposition of his person.

Believe me when I tell you that Igbos don't hate APC per say, Igbos just hate Buhari and anything that associates with him. Not because we don't like his face, but because of what he represents.

Nothing stops us from thump-printing on the broom logo at elections and have our peace of mind, but if Igbo falls, Nigeria is gone.

Yes, because with Tinubu leading the Yorubas to lick Buhari's butt, there's no hope left anywhere.

Now, ironically, sarrki has championed the onslaught against the Igbos for daring to challenge the Fulani maruders but today, I pray he reaps what he has so passionately defended since 2015 in full in the name of all that he calls Holy.

To all those calling Igbos name, when we talk, we are not talking because we can't survive. Far from it. We talk because as business men, we see Nigeria as a market place and would have loved to see it succeed so that we will have unrestricted access to the Nigerian single market.

For one, Fulani maruders will never ever penetrate Igbo land. Not in my lifetime, not when I'm gone either. But we care for the lives of those they are slaughtering in the middle belt.

20 years from today, 8 Ruga settlements in Taraba will become 8 towns of indigenous Taraba Fulanis who will start to lay claim to things. If only fools could see beyond their noses!

Until our Yoruba brothers stop giving imprimatur to, and rationalizing Buhari's atrocities with their Lagos-Ibadan expressway press, Buhari and his fulani maruders will not blink an eye.

One cent from the land of the Rising Sun!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Blue3k(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Nothing like that can happen. The states have to agree
The governor of each state can easily reject initiatives and have alot of power under land use act. I believe legislation is required outlining this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by helinues: 5:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Reno himself is aware he wont make international air space not to talk of heaven..

One of the end time pastors

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by blackpanda: 6:06am On Jun 30, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

But u have been eating meat. Where did u think it comes from, heaven

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by eagleeye2: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Blue3k:
Nothing like that can happen. The states have to agree
The governor of each state can easily reject initiatives and have alot of power under land use act. I believe legislation is required outlining this.
Land Use Decree will make it possible. Because all lands belong to the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanda:

So only cows produce meat? Cows are sacred in India despite more populated than Nigeria, they barely kill cows, but dont they still eat meat?

6 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 30, 2019
While everyone is talking about ruga,what about returning people living in IDP camps to their lands?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by tsdarkside(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2019
who is even takin this guy serious sef....??

even church of satan dey tell am to go fvck himself....

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by alezzy13: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't get sarrki. Which side are you on sef?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by franchasng: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2019
sarrki:
‪READ, COMMENT and SHARE‬

‪Do you want evidence that General Buhari is planning RUGA settlements for his herdsmen kinsmen at public expense NATIONWIDE? Read the PROOF with your own eyes. we will EXPOSE Buhari and his unpatriotic ETHNIC and RELIGIOUS agenda.

‪Not with OUR MONEY.‬
‪Not with OUR LAND.‬
‪Not in OUR NIGERIA.‬

‪Please join me to say #HerdsmenWontGetNigerianLand‬
Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Ayed44: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanda:

So we should all lay down our lives because we want to eat meat? Kid!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by SarkinYarki: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanda:

Who do you this thing?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by blackpanda: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Esseite:

So only cows produce meat? Cows are sacred in India despite more populated than Nigeria, they barely kill cows, but dont they still eat meat?

But we are not Indians or in India, are we

1 Like

Re: Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2019
blackpanda:

But we are not Indians or in India, are we

Like Ayed44 rightly said "so we should lay down our lives because we want to eat meat"

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Once, I Am Proud Of OUK. / Ehiemere Fighting Tooth, Nail To Protect His Financial Misappropriations - APGA / Kano Shutdown As Bola Tinubu Arrives Ancient City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.