Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,348 members, 7,839,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. (679 Views)

IBB, OBJ Clash / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by Roadblock: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2010
The question is not whether it was you or not that master minded the act, Even though I believe if MEND says they did it , then you must have provided the funds to get and balso bought them over.
The question is , why is everyone mentioning your name, why do we have all fingers pointing in your direction.
Why do you have such an horrible reputation such that you name fits in so well with the dastardly act. IBB Independent Bomb Blast.
Shouldn't this inform you of what people think about you. Just visit the internet serch engines and type IBB and get shocked what everyone is writing about you.

Well, I know so well that very soon we wiill see you behind bars for the many evils you have done in the past.

I hereby declare you as the one with Worst Reputation that ever lived in Nigeria.

Your new name fits you though, Independence Bomb blast. (IBB)
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by Roadblock: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
I forgot to add, can someone tell Raymond Dokpesi that when IBB goes down, he will be by his side. Its a Shame!!.
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by tonyset: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2010
Roadblock your mental thinking is superb. the correct meaning of IBB is Independent Bomb Blast. the evil a man do will find him out.
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by Roadblock: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2010
its only a matter of time tony, His sins will soon Locate him.
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by paddylo1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
Stop tha presses. . .Spread the word

IBB = Independence Bomb Blast. . . cool
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by egift(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^^^^^^^
[size=18pt]Goodluck Supporters = Blind Men[/size]
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by onyengbu1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2010
egift:

^^^^^^^^
[size=18pt]Goodluck Supporters = Blind Men[/size]
no rhyme, no sync, abeg try something more sensible grin
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by Roadblock: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
Nice one, onye, I wonder who is Blid, Did anyone even mention GEJ here.

See How you think. Na wa o!
Re: Ibb - Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
How about

GEJA = GJEA = GRIDLOCK JONATHAN EXPOSED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prof Babs' Death,a Great Lost. / Yoruba Unity Forum Asks Jonathan For 100 Billion Naira Compensation / Ajumogobia / Hilary Clinton - Comments On The Future Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.