Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server (13543 Views)

700,000 NE NNPP Members Defect To PDP, Urge Kwankwaso To Join / Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty / PDP Urge NASS To Override Buhari’s Veto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

ofcourse i make no sense to the senseless....
It is not how loud or abusive you are that makes an invalid submission to be valid.

INEC itself admitted to having server having initially incompetently denied same. Now let the contending parties jointly access the information therein. QED
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
tuniski:

It is not how loud or abusive you are that makes an invalid submission to be valid.

INEC itself admitted to having server having initially incompetently denied same. Now let the contending parties jointly access the information therein. QED

chai....and....??

am trying to explain to you that it wouldnt count in court....its argument against argument....

judges will use the nigerian constitution to judge matters....thats why its called a constitution....

soooo,accordin to your argument,nigerian constitution doesnt count in nigeria no more,abi....??

which wan count now,american....??
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

chai....and....??

am trying to explain to you that it wouldnt count in court....its argument against argument....

judges will use the nigerian constitution to judge matters....thats why its called a constitution....

soooo,accordin to your argument,nigerian constitution doesnt count in nigeria no more,abi....??

The constitution recognizes it. QED without such the card reader would have been illegal and the entire election a nullity.

How else can one explain it to you?
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
concernin riggin....

do you nigerians even know sef that democrats are accussin republicans of riggin till today and are still tryin to impeach trump....??

you nigerias are nothing special or new in this nasty world...
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by SolexOlenin(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Those that supports INEC's submission that there is "no server" are all fools, and they must actually be illiterates.

However, whatever a man sow, so shall he reap. Atiku is not a saint, he might be reaping what he sowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:
concernin riggin....

do you nigerians even know sef that democrats are accussin republicans of riggin till today and are still tryin to impeach trump....??

you nigerias are nothing special or new in this nasty world...
So?
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by isnovic(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lovelive:

You sound like all the judges are northerners.
People like you are destroying this country. It's so unfortunate.

Like what are you saying......

Caveat....grand conspiracy.

You had better read and process before you spew rubbish as I do not see how you missed the first line of my post.

People like you with, with no foresight are taken unawares, it is politics only interest needs to meet at expediency for all the actors to align.

Why am I still talking with you.

Run off and play somewhere neophyte and thanks for taking your time to read my post, and having the time to write this rubbish.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
tuniski:

So?

what do you people want exactly now....??

so,those that actualy voted buhari should stay quiet or what....??

sorry,but sorry,thats not how a democracy works wheather rigged or not....

if na war una want,na war una will get....period....
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by Mooselion(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
LANDLORD72:

Your future was bought with kerosene ewu Gambia

Shut up and answer the question, what was Atiku's successful business before him and Obasanjo looted your future ?..... Mugu defending politicians on social media....

Shows the kind of lazy Nigerian youth you are..

Now run off my mentions and go get a life.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
SolexOlenin:
Those that supports INEC's submission that there is "no server" are all fools, and they must actually be illiterates.

However, whatever a man sow, so shall he reap. Atiku is not a saint, he might be reaping what he sowed.

You are right however it is not about Atiku but,the integrity of the electoral processes as well as sanctity of the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by faruqola(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
hmm. inec said they don't have server period!
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
tuniski:

You are right however it is not about Atiku but,the integrity of the electoral processes as well as sanctity of the ballot.

whaaatt....??

speak english....!!

talk iji....!!
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by isnovic(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

politics....nothing realy special....

south easterners should stop takin it too serious....

they say dem dont care,but they are the people rantin over it day and night....

its either their choice or brake up nigeria....

igbos will learn fast,that you can not hold a ol nation to ransom....

I do hope you understand the meaning of grand conspiracy theory, as i see who does not take things lightly.

Your schizophrenia of the Igbos may lead to somatic disorder.

You are aware that all other tribes like the middle belt, south south are included in the term "rest" as used in my post.

Live free, and let go of all the hate you have for other tribes, then maybe you will reason objectively and sleep better at Night.

Thanks anyways for reading and posting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

what do you people want exactly now....??

so,those that actualy voted buhari should stay quiet or what....??

sorry,but sorry,thats not how a democracy works wheather rigged or not....

if na war una want,na war una will get....period....
When buhari lost 3times he went to court and heaven didn't fall. It was a 4:3 split decision in 2007.

Atiku/pdp is doing same within the law. And all you do is to insult or try to shut others down cos you support buhari.

The supreme court will do justice and their decision will be final.

Let the winner be genuine winner and the loser gallant one. Then everyone moves on till the next election.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
isnovic:

I do hope you understand the meaning of grand conspiracy theory, as i see who does not take things lightly.

Your schizophrenia of the Igbos may lead to somatic disorder.

You are aware that all other tribes like the middle belt, south south are included in the term "rest" as used in my post.

Live free, and let go of all the hate you have for other tribes, then maybe you will reason objectively and sleep better at Night.

Thanks anyways for reading and posting

their no conspiracy....just people climbing over each other to reach the top....

na craps in a bucket stuff....
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
tuniski:

When buhari lost 3times he went to court and heaven didn't fall. It was a 4:3 split decision in 2007.

Atiku/pdp is doing same within the law. And all you do is to insult or try to shut others down cos you support buhari.

The supreme court will do justice and their decision will be final.

Let the winner be genuine winner and the loser gallant one. Then everyone moves on till the next election.

and if buhari didnt win back then,what makes you think atiku could win now....??

you people are just too myopic and double minded....
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by opribo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
INEC is a rogue institution and being run by a mafia professor.

Allow access to the server and see the rot in Nigeria. They have crashed it and wiped away the data hence their denial. Only a forensic expert can see what's inside it. The next thing they will say INEC office is burnt and the server lost.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

politics....nothing realy special....

south easterners should stop takin it too serious....

they say dem dont care,but they are the people rantin over it day and night....

its either their choice or brake up nigeria....

igbos will learn fast,that you can not hold a ol nation to ransom....

Nonsense! According to the inec declared results atiku/pdp has 11m+ out of which the South Eastern votes are under 3m the rest are nigerians of other zones. Why reduce a pan-Nigeria expression to South East?
I am a northerner and a moslem. Atiku is equally a Northerner/muslim. What then is your jingoism about?
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
tuniski:

Nonsense! According to the inec declared results atiku/pdp has 11m+ out of which the South Eastern votes are under 3m the rest are nigerians of other zones. Why reduce a pan-Nigeria expression to South East?
I am a northerner and a moslem. Atiku is equally a Northerner/muslim. What then is your jingoism about?

na their your wahala will start in court....
na your argument against theirs....

you have no chance in court like this....

and the process will drag out....before a result comes out,buharis second term would have finished and the process to replace buhari would be in full gears....

you are loosers....

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tsdarkside(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
fee dee fee seem to dont understand that inec is a special arm of the nigerian goverment....

you can forget it that they will side with you against their branch....

how gullible can people be sef....??
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

but so do you....!!

somebody is jabbin you,that understand this stuffs better than you and you are pointin finger at me....

atleast i admit i dont understand that much about servers....

point and fact is,even if,it cant be used in court accordin to nigerian constitution....!!

Let us set the records straight. After reading this, I compared both monikers and realized that I mistook you for the person I directed that question at in my attempt to school him about servers. So please accept my apology for coming hard on you . However, it may interest you to know that we are actually on the same page regarding the "inec server" controversy which is nothing but a wild goose chase by the ever ignorant Atiku and his bunch of Johnny Walker lawyers.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by Deepthoughts: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lovelive:

Correct
10/10, 10 over 10, 10 over 10 shikena, shikena shikena shikena o.... ....
Tanx much.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by Deepthoughts: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lovelive:
I love your username; it speaks volume about you. Thumbs up
Tanx much but same is applicable 2u2.have a nice Sunday.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lovelive:

Lack of diplomacy here.
Behave well and explain much better.

I apologize for being undiplomatic which was due to a mix-up. However, I wish I could explain better on here but it is so complex that someone without a good knowledge of databases and computer systems may end up more confused.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by muykem: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
When are we going to hear another story apart from this server stuff? INEC said server is not exist! Will supreme court create server for INEC for you to inspect.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
livebyday:

You can't generalize and be angry at the comments of a few

Do try to relax and sometimes remind yourself that the person simply expressed their opinion as ridiculous as it may sound , that's usually what I do and that's how I avoid from catching feelings over issues .

If only opinions of people could solve problems like global warming wouldn't the world be a paradise ? grin

Relax and just coast over the comments

Yes. You're right
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by Lovelive: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Xda59:

I apologize for being undiplomatic which was due to a mix-up. However, I wish I could explain better on here but it is so complex that someone without a good knowledge of databases and computer systems may end up more confused.

Thank you for your understanding.
One love.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

na their your wahala will start in court....
na your argument against theirs....

you have no chance in court like this....

and the process will drag out....before a result comes out,buharis second term would have finished and the process to replace buhari would be in full gears....

you are loosers....
That is actually the case at all election petition nau. You appear/ like you ain't up to speed.

All election petitions are actually a disputation of INEC results nau. Haba.

The process will end before December 2019. You know very little. No wonder u argue aimlessly.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

and if buhari didnt win back then,what makes you think atiku could win now....??

you people are just too myopic and double minded....
And who says Atiku must win. let justice be done and seen to have been done. Without a proper disposal of the Petition the buhari/apc will suffer legitimacy baggage. So let the court decide left or right is secondary.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by tuniski: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
tsdarkside:

chai....and....??

You know little Sorry for engaging you.
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by Afamed: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
jaxxy:

INEC didn’t give a proper answer and that’s why we are currently in this national embarrassment. It’s shows their criminal motive also. When they shud have explained a simple function and let everyone move on to the next level of discussion/arguments we are stuck on whether servers exist or not. Imagine
INEC didn't give a proper answer or you didn't understand elementary English?
Re: Atiku, PDP Urge Supreme Court To Grant Them Access To INEC Server by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Afamed:

INEC didn't give a proper answer or you didn't understand elementary English?

There is no server. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Provide The Names Of Political Prisoners, Presidency Tells PDP / APC Youths, Women In 19 Northern States Adopt Tinubu As Consensus Candidate / Medview Approved To Fly Six International Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.