Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ (765 Views)

After Praising Putin, Trump Made A U-turn / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by helinues: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2019
This is my opinion though but as a president, if you presents yourself to journalist to grilled you for hours, then you know what you are doing.

Nobody is 100% perfect but at least his policies are working biggerly for Usa..

If he should steps on DMZ today, followed with handshake with Kim, then he would have broken a long time jinx.

Him making all this alignment, negotiations and renegotiations without firing a shot, speaks much about how smart he is.

His re-elections is unshakable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by Blakjewelry(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2019
you are very correct

1 Like

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by OfficialAPCNig: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2019
The first time a gay god worshipper is saying something nice about Trump.
Wonders shall never end!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by helinues: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
The first time a gay god worshipper is saying something nice about Trump.

Wonders shall never end!!!

Never in your entire life referred me as a gay god worshipper. You read

Mods , please do something
Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by OfficialAPCNig: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2019
helinues:

Never in your entire life referred me as a gay god worshipper. You read
Mods , please do something
You never hear?

1 Like

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by Righteousness89(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
When a Leader Surrender Himself to be used by GOD, This is what Happens !

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump

2 Likes

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by helinues: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Updated:Trump and Kim met at the DMZ.

Record broken, history made even though the invitations was made through twitter.

First Usa sitting president to step on DMZ

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by Horus(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8LSJ6_Rzjs

President Donald Trump’s Racist Past
Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by fergie001: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Nice one,OP

I support your assertion about Trump..

Please, the Buhari you support vigorously (its your right), do advise him to go through negotiation and renegotiations too, hungry dey town o and e no sabi anybody face......

And try to ensure peace without firing a shot..... Thank You...

1 Like

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by helinues: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:
Nice one,OP

I support your assertion about Trump..

Please, the Buhari you support vigorously (its your right), do advise him to go through negotiation and renegotiations too, hungry dey town o and e no sabi anybody face......

And try to ensure peace without firing a shot..... Thank You...

Am I the one advising Trump?
Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by fergie001: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2019
helinues:

Am I the one advising Trump?
I can't under-estimate you....

It's NL....its a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by helinues: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2019
fergie001:

I can't under-estimate you....

It's NL....its a faceless forum

We can all advise the current FG by doing so with constructive criticism.. After all we all want the best for the country
Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by dermmy(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Trump is about to run for second term and he is seeking a great applause from Americans hence this meeting. A meeting that won't stop North Korea from disarming. America should stop doing things her own way this her policy of 'negotiation with no preconditions' has to stop.
The same thing they are telling Iran. America can't be trusted anymore, Libya disarmed completely but we know what happened later. Now you want North Korea to disarm completely before giving sanction relief, it won't work.

North Korea won't give up her nukes without some concessions from the US. Donald Trump needs to show Americans that he is good at negotiating and election time is near, he needs a symbolic achievement like the killing of the world's most wanted terrorist Osama Bin Laden by Obama's administration hence the DMZ meeting. You can see he is really serious about meeting Kim by writting him a letter last week.
Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by fergie001: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2019
helinues:

We can all advise the current FG by doing so with constructive criticism.. After all we all want the best for the country
They are averse to criticisms, constructive or otherwise....
They only enjoy praise-singing and a lot are obliging them....

1 Like

Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by tolexy007(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2019
nice one..
Re: Trump made history today. The first Usa sitting president to stepped on DMZ by tolexy007(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
dermmy:
Trump is about to run for second term and he is seeking a great applause from Americans hence this meeting. A meeting that won't stop North Korea from disarming. America should stop doing things her own way this her policy of 'negotiation with no preconditions' has to stop.
The same thing they are telling Iran. America can't be trusted anymore, Libya disarmed completely but we know what happened later. Now you want North Korea to disarm completely before giving sanction relief, it won't work.

North Korea won't give up her nukes without some concessions from the US. Donald Trump needs to show Americans that he is good at negotiating and election time is near, he needs a symbolic achievement like the killing of the world's most wanted terrorist Osama Bin Laden by Obama's administration hence the DMZ meeting. You can see he is really serious about meeting Kim by writting him a letter last week.

guess ur US visa app was rejected recently and u are are still pained...I pray Trump win again

(1) (Reply)

Trump Or No Trump, The Antichrist Will Come / Israel topdoed sale of Iron Dome to Ukraine,fearing Russian reaction-report / USA Officials Say Genius Putin Has 'sanction-proofed' His Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.