Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF (437 Views)

2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / Clark To Back Saraki’s Presidential Ambition If There's No Southern Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF by Quorax: 1:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman says Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the APC cannot be president of Nigeria in 2023

- Abdulrahman hinges his argument on belief that Asiwaju Tinubu is not a strong Muslim as he called the politician two-faced

- The chieftain of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) also stresses that no Christian from the southern part of the country would succeed Buhari

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) cannot take over from Muhammadu Buhari as the president of Nigeria in 2023, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman, a chieftain of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), has said.

Abdulrahman, an analyst and former secretary of the political committee of the ACF, also maintained that no Christian from the southern part of the country can be president in the next election.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Sun, Abdulrahman said even though a Muslim Yoruba can be president, it cannot be Tinubu.

“I think that Bola Tinubu cannot be president of Nigeria. He will not be unless as president of Oduduwa Republic. That is the way I see it.

“A Muslim Yoruba can be president of Nigeria, but Tinubu is ChrisMus. You know what ChrisMus is? It means somebody who is a Christian and a Muslim. Tinubu is ChrisMus. He may be the son of Iyaoloja, but he is not in control now of the real Lagos people who do the voting.

“I hope you still remember how we handled the Abiola issue when I was very close to Abacha. It is impossible as I see it for a Christian to be president of Nigeria now. For now, it is impossible, certainly not in 2023,” Abdulrahman emphasised in the interview.

He called Tinubu ‘double-faced’ Muslim, who keeps people wondering where he actually belongs.

He tasked the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to curb insecurity in the country and tread softly in picking his cabinet members, especially with the complaint of people that the south east should not get much because the people there did not vote massively for him.

“They (the government) need to put back life in Nigeria the way we used to drive in our vehicles to Abuja and back. They need to clear the road from Abuja to Kaduna. But let me tell you that the south and north issue has to do with religion.

“How we are going to get a Muslim Yoruba is what is going to make a southerner be president of Nigeria as one country. A southern Christian cannot be president of Nigeria. That is why Abiola won election even in Kano,” he said.

He also lamented the challenge former governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, is facing within the APC.

According to him, Okorocha stood with the APC through thick and thin only to be pushed and held by the tongue in spite of his popularity in the north.

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) was yet to react at the time of this report.

Legit.ng earlier reported how the Ohanaeze Ndigbo recently kicked against the alleged ambition of Tinubu.

The deputy national publicity secretary of the group, Chuks Ibegbu, made the group’s position known in an interview with reporters on Friday, June 29, in Umuahia, Abia state.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1246140-tinubu-southern-christians-president-2023-acf-chief-abdulrahman.html
Re: No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Who will Vote for Tinubu? He better don't waste his money because he is going nowhere...
Re: No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF by MetaPhysical: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2019
This guy is a curveball and his interview is aimed at distracting away from Ruga. Of course Tinubu is a magnet for cross-region bashing so they threw his name up there.

This is designed to cause Yoruba and Ibo to go at each other so ruga can proceed with implementation.
Re: No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF by tsdarkside(m): 3:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Quorax:
Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman says Asiwaju Bola Tinubu of the APC cannot be president of Nigeria in 2023

- Abdulrahman hinges his argument on belief that Asiwaju Tinubu is not a strong Muslim as he called the politician two-faced

- The chieftain of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) also stresses that no Christian from the southern part of the country would succeed Buhari

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) cannot take over from Muhammadu Buhari as the president of Nigeria in 2023, Alhaji Mohammed Abdulrahman, a chieftain of Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), has said.

Abdulrahman, an analyst and former secretary of the political committee of the ACF, also maintained that no Christian from the southern part of the country can be president in the next election.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Sun, Abdulrahman said even though a Muslim Yoruba can be president, it cannot be Tinubu.

“I think that Bola Tinubu cannot be president of Nigeria. He will not be unless as president of Oduduwa Republic. That is the way I see it.

“A Muslim Yoruba can be president of Nigeria, but Tinubu is ChrisMus. You know what ChrisMus is? It means somebody who is a Christian and a Muslim. Tinubu is ChrisMus. He may be the son of Iyaoloja, but he is not in control now of the real Lagos people who do the voting.

“I hope you still remember how we handled the Abiola issue when I was very close to Abacha. It is impossible as I see it for a Christian to be president of Nigeria now. For now, it is impossible, certainly not in 2023,” Abdulrahman emphasised in the interview.

He called Tinubu ‘double-faced’ Muslim, who keeps people wondering where he actually belongs.

He tasked the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to curb insecurity in the country and tread softly in picking his cabinet members, especially with the complaint of people that the south east should not get much because the people there did not vote massively for him.

“They (the government) need to put back life in Nigeria the way we used to drive in our vehicles to Abuja and back. They need to clear the road from Abuja to Kaduna. But let me tell you that the south and north issue has to do with religion.

“How we are going to get a Muslim Yoruba is what is going to make a southerner be president of Nigeria as one country. A southern Christian cannot be president of Nigeria. That is why Abiola won election even in Kano,” he said.

He also lamented the challenge former governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha, is facing within the APC.

According to him, Okorocha stood with the APC through thick and thin only to be pushed and held by the tongue in spite of his popularity in the north.

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) was yet to react at the time of this report.

Legit.ng earlier reported how the Ohanaeze Ndigbo recently kicked against the alleged ambition of Tinubu.

The deputy national publicity secretary of the group, Chuks Ibegbu, made the group’s position known in an interview with reporters on Friday, June 29, in Umuahia, Abia state.

https://www.legit.ng/amp/1246140-tinubu-southern-christians-president-2023-acf-chief-abdulrahman.html

this statement get as he be....

some people seem to forget that its the civilians that vote....

they can deceide to vote a southerner....
Re: No Southern Christian Can Be President In 2023, Even Tinubu Can’t Get There -ACF by Mynd44: 5:45am On Jul 01, 2019

(1)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Seek Federation Of South-east States, Fix Date For Referendum / How Ajimobi Awarded Self, Wife, Others N1bn Worth Others N1bn Worth Of State’s C / AFCON: Senate Whip, Kalu Gives Eagles Tactical Blue Print To Defeat S'africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.