Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) (4338 Views)

So Many Women All Over The World find this Guy very attractive, Why? / Is A 73kg Guy very slim / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2019
I just came across this article but I m wondering if these are truly the Characteristic of Adults with Ogbanje or Abiku Spirits. PLS I WANT FELLOW NAIRALANDERS TO REPLY WITH WHOLISTIC INSIGHTS ON THE TOPIC. THIS COULD BE HELPFUL TO US ALL SO WE CAN THREAD CAREFULLY DURING DATING AND MARRIAGE.

Prostitution. I am not saying all of them, but a percentage (25%) go into prostitution. We have ministered to some of them and they stopped prostitution.

Dreams relating to rivers, streams, pythons, tigers, lions, crocodiles and masquerade

They exhibit behaviours they never had when they get married.

They have difficult pregnancies

No matter their strange behaviour in their husband’s house, when they are taken back to the father’s home most of them behave normal.

Playing with unknown people in their dreams

Prophecy that is rooted in python spirit

Frequent illness that cannot be medically diagnosed

Acting as if conversing with spirit beings. They are actually doing so

They can fall into trance anywhere

They drop food on the floor

They soliloquy

They have rapid changing fortune

They can be very intelligent only to get sick
whenever examinations period comes

The woman exhibit male behaviour outside their home

Marital problems

Alternating health condition. They are healthy and within a short period they have become seriously sick

They shed excessive tears which in most cases is nothing, but manipulative tears

Refusal of many marriage suitors

They can die suddenly over a little illness or no illness at all

They can be extravagant

Social withdraw

They get emotionally disconnected from people they are supposed to have intimate relationship with. This one is social isolation and at times lock up themselves not wanting to relate

They can die during child birth

They can give birth to Ogbanje children

Their body temperature can fluctuate within one minute. It could be very cold and within the twinkle of an eye it can get hot.

They operate within two worlds-the spirit world and the earth and they easily swing between the two worlds

They suffer mood swings

Histrionic personality disorder, but not all of them
Some of them are schizotypal

Some of them are dada

They can complain of feeling very cold inside while the outside temperature is very hot

Some of them are paranoid

They have a linkage to other Ogbanje related people

Dreaming of hair being twisted into dreadlocks

Dreaming of hair being coloured

Dreaming of hair being plated

Dreaming of hair being relaxed

They have certain characteristics associated with sea serpents and other animals. This characteristics are believed to confered on them by Onabuluwa. Most Ogbanje are female.

They are stubborn (both male and female)

They could wake up happy and sad depending on what happened in their dreams

They could wake up looking very fatigued depending on how far they travelled or swam in the dreams

One of them told me that anytime she wakes up happy it means she sold all the tubers of yam she took to the spirit market in her dream

Any of them may wake up bearing cane marks on their body showing that they misbehaved in their dreams and their superiors had to lash them with cane.

They have near death experiences

They go through sleep disturbance

They always dream of eating or someone forcing food on them, etc.
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by donbachi(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2019
Them dey always act like wetin dem dey push to start.
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by theunnamed: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2019
It takes one to know one...

2 Likes

Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
pls explain. I dont want to accidentally take one in as wife.
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
pls explain. I dont want to accidentally take one in as wife. life is short
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by donbachi(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
pls explain. I dont want to accidentally take one in as wife.
unpredictable..very difficult people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2019
donbachi:
unpredictable..very difficult people.
hmm
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
hmm
Bro, someoone said you're dead shocked shocked.

I even typed RIP on that thread

2 Likes

Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Gadafii: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2019
who did this to africa

3 Likes

Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Phoenixk: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2019
They are not Ogbanjes they are crystal/indigo children or Starseeds. Do google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by davillian(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2019
During the olden days
Our parents don't know that a child can be SS.
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:

well I m back from the dead. I ve broken a record, the last time someone tried it he's lasted for three days.

I am the G.O.A.T

....and fvck u for telling me to rest in peace
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:

who is M.V.Ptesley

who where those saying I was dead?
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
chenzen:
well I m back from the dead. I ve broken a record, the last time someone tried it he's lasted for three days.

I am the G.O.A.T

....and fvck u for telling me to rest in peace
Okay, I will say Rest in Pieces next time bro grin grin
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by WoeBetide666: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
People still think this is real? In this age?
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by shadrama(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
the truth is that, this things exist, but only to those who believe they do. if you dont blive in them u will never see them
when u blive, u see them.
when u see them, u fear them.
when u fear them, u give them live.
and when u give them live, they exist.

light and darkness has nothing in common.
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by IITTA50: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
We are not who you think we are. we also gives joy
Re: Are These The True Features Of An Ógbánje Lady Or Guy? ( Very Serious) by ValCon888: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
I see a lot of misguided advice upstairs.

What was known as "ogbanje" and "abiku" in the days of our forefathers are actually sickle cell children.

Because they had no means of knowing their genotype, they kept on marrying spouses with the sickle cell gene and having children with this genotype who often fell ill and died before the age of maturity.

Contrary to popular belief, the Dibia or Babalawo had no part to play in their health. Today we hardly hear of abiku and ogbanje because of access to medical information that was not possible in the past.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parents Disown Daughter On Newspaper For Being Lesbian / Wife Shares Beautiful Moment Of Her Husband And Daughter In The Kitchen / When Was The Last Time You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.