Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Rape Saga: Former Actress Steph-nora Okere Reveals She Quit Nollywood Because Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Saga: Former Actress Steph-nora Okere Reveals She Quit Nollywood Because Of (496 Views)

Savage Trap Queen Last S£x Video Before She Quit 18+ / After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape Saga: Former Actress Steph-nora Okere Reveals She Quit Nollywood Because Of by Petfadblog1: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Former Nollywood actress Steph-Nora Okere has reacted to the rape allegations leveled against embattled founder and leader of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Busola Dakolo.

Taking to her Facebook page this morning, the actress revealed that she walked away from a major film shoot, exited nollywood because of a near rape incident and wonderd why Bukola continued associating with pastor Fatoyinbo in his church after the incident.

"RAPE SAGA ISH
I just want to know how it is possible for a man to rape a woman three different times in a house full of people and not just that, the rape victim continues worshiping in the church , gets wedded by the pastor, gets wedding car gift from the pastor and still stays on till now.
Am so miffed . I walked away from a major film shoot, exited nollywood because of a near rape incident. So am wondering, what is the catch in all these?
The said victim should make it good by also opening up to her husband on anyother gurry incident in her past, not just this. Me rather think someone is trying to cover up something with this ish.
Am sitting n waiting for the end of it." She wrote.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/rape-saga-former-actress-steph-nora.html

Re: Rape Saga: Former Actress Steph-nora Okere Reveals She Quit Nollywood Because Of by habsydiamond(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Everyone will have one or two things to say concerning rape but the way I see this, some people are mistaking rape to consented sex which shouldn't be. I don't think some of this people are actually raped... They might have consented to it through the collection of material things which they can't recollect or remember. Only God knows a rape victim....

(1) (Reply)

The Love Letter That Broke The Internet / Tips For Becoming More Attractive / What Is This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.