Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral (69808 Views)

COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by asanwafo: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
so called developed world. If it were in Nigeria that a journalist was sacked for defaming PMB. Most useless activist will be calling on international community to intervene and protect their right of expression.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
deltateam:

Its easy for you to stay here and judge but you may never understand what he was passing through and never would.

I have no sympathy for him, he was a selfish bloody fool! for risking his daughters life. He probarbly was using his daughter as a meal ticket to by pass immigration.

how has his stupid Actions helped to resolve whatever he was supposedly going through.

when you have your own child/children maybe you would understand what i am talking about.

As I said, he should have gone alone if he cared about his daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by kabukabu50(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maket:
What is the fault of Trump in this?
Why people can't just manage in their place of abode or migrate legally?
Trumps grandfather illegally migrated to the US from Europe.
Trump s wife Melania was illegal when she overstayed her work visa modeling in the US.
Trumps in laws were illegal in the US till they got their green cards.

Trump doesn't care about illegals working for him it's all political.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
First how do we know they were migrating to the US?
Secondly, is it a sin for the President of a Country to enforce the Country's laws?
And finally wetin consine agbero with overload, wetin consine Canada with American immigration laws

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
kabukabu50:

Trumps grandfather illegally migrated to the US from Europe.
Trump s wife Melania was illegal when she overstayed her work visa modeling in the US.
Trumps in laws were illegal in the US till they got their green cards.

Trump doesn't care about illegals working for him it's all political.
Trump didn't drown the man and his daughter or caused their drowning, you forgot this bit.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Princedapace(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
gypsey:
it's really bizzare, They are prepared to risk their lives to cross to America, but are not brave enough to risk their lives to change their own countries system to favour them.

Exactly what I wonder too. Using the desert, sea, etc are more dangerous than confronting our leaders.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Martinez39(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
The company made it clear that they wanted to avoid Trump in their cartoons but you were defiant. Sack is deserved.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by UncleJudax(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
chiedu7:
Let Canada open its borders to migrates then.
Hahaha. They tried it some time ago...no be person tell them to close am...

I wonder sha...how people go de take by force enter another person house...if you talk dem say you be racist. grin

Canada is about 40 million people, USA is 350 million plus ...who suppose de open border shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Princedapace:

Exactly what I wonder too. Using the desert, sea, etc are more dangerous than confronting our leaders.
it boggles the mind.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Sagamite(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:
The heartless redneck in white house

What a moooron you are!

He is heartless because he would not let people enter his country illegally?

Awon cretinous fuuktards!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Martinez39(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
asanwafo:
so called developed world. If it were in Nigeria that a journalist was sacked for defaming PMB. Most useless activist will be calling on international community to intervene and protect their right of expression.
The company made it clear that they wanted to avoid Trump in their cartoons but he was defiant. The government didn't sack him. Remember, people can run their company as they want and they agreed to a condition prior employment.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Gucciboss: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
MrAnele:

I remember the day i saw the picture of the two drowned Migrants... I almost cried....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

But you didn't almost cry over daily lost of lives in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
kallmemrB:
This is deep... Lets wait for next election in the US.. Then we definitely know who's lieing abt votes

As of today, Trump would win handily. It’s hard to shift a sitting President. Besides he’s got an army of “deplorables” grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by infohenry(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
dominique:
Very insensitive of the cartoonist but people need to stop desperately trying to migrate illegally into other countries through dangerous means. This man not only wasted his life, he wasted that of his daughter's.

Photo of the deceased man and cute daughter, the wife must be crushed right now
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by SEGLIZ: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
dominique:
Very insensitive of the cartoonist but people need to stop desperately trying to migrate illegally into other countries through dangerous means. This man not only wasted his life, he wasted that of his daughter's.

there isn't any insensitivity in the act of the cartoonist. that is how they express their thoughts like you do yours in writing.
all he did was attacking trump with an illutionary image. that message is simply saying trump's hardline on migrant and us boarder is on the extreme. secondly trying to make him see the infant that got killed as a result of his policy.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nature8(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
dominique:

So sad
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
One of the biggest problem of third world countries is that their citizens never take responsibility for anything. Donald Trump did not ask this man to get up and leave his country to with a minor kid to come and blackmail citizens of another country.

You take the risk, live or die with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
SEGLIZ:

there isn't any insensitivity in the act of the cartoonist. that is how they express their thoughts like you do yours in writing.
all he did was attacking trump with an illutionary image. that message is simply saying trump's hardline on migrant and us boarder is on the extreme. secondly trying to make him see the infant that got killed as a result of his policy.
The infant did not get killed as a result of his policy, the father took that decision not trump, every country has boarders RESPECT IT, DON’T EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL THEM INTO SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS, they have there’s too.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Kinikini: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
The West should stop the imperialist policies undermining the development of other countries. They should also aid the rectification of the selfish political boundaries imposed for political and economic benefits which are holding down those countries. The West will continue to receive unwanted migrants so long the economic gap between the rich West and other regions is not reduced.
quote author=dominique post=79846804]Very insensitive of the cartoonist but people need to stop desperately trying to migrate illegally into other countries through dangerous means. This man not only wasted his life, he wasted that of his daughter's.

Photo of the deceased man and cute daughter, the wife must be crushed right now[/quote]
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Skmoda360(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:
The redneck is a coded racist .....not only to people of colour but even Latinos and Hispanics..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sagamite:

What a moooron you are!

He is heartless because he would not let people enter his country illegally?

Awon cretinous fuuktards!
I doubt if he knows what redneck means .
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by UncleJudax(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Princedapace:

lol, dont mind those against him.. People in this country will vote for someone like Buhari and find a way run away to countries where dey dont vote for people like Buhari..

people will see issues to protest about, they will not stage any protest but will be protesting for stupid things.. but they want to migrate to countries where their citizens hold govt accountable at all cost. I can remember the French citizens and how they protested and many lost their lives too recently!

E no make sense na. Africans and under developed countries should learn to do like developed citizens did before they got developed. I like Trump. He is doing a good job.
You get sense jare. Politicians are humans and without being challenged will always do what please them. Democrats need immigrants votes (identity politics) hence their stance against Trump.

Meanwhile Africans would rather die at a Rape-Protest stampede than at a demonstration for good governance.

No strong institutions to hold people (including rapists) accountable

See how FG is using monies that belong to all Nigerians to establish RUGA for Fulanis and not one protest has been organised against it.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by SEGLIZ: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Netanyahu1:
The infant did not get killed as a result of his policy, the father took that decision not trump, every country has boarders RESPECT IT, DON’T EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAIL THEM INTO SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS, they have there’s too.

who told you those people are Nigerians?
what do mean blackmail?
you have your problems but the waste from your kitchen goes a long way in solving some family problems..........if only you can relate with this.
besides a cartoonist from Canada created that impression not an African.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:
do you call him heartless what will you call the Terrorist Arab nations what will you call Buhari, Fulani, Ruga private business that will be building with our tax money Sir ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by UncleJudax(m): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
ornicus:

don't talk too soon - if the idiots like ffk and reno get their way with heating the polity , we will also find ourselves having to migrate like this
So na people like Reno and FFK de make Buhari push for RUGA?

Na opposition de make Mexicans, Nicaraguans, Hondurans etc to undertake the illegal crossing into the US?

Is this an IQ problem or just partisan politics?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by MrAnele(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gucciboss:

But you didn't almost cry over daily lost of lives in Nigeria.

You must be very daft... The way you guys think is just so disappointing honestly.. Do you know me personally?
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Flier: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

As of today, Trump would win handily. It’s hard to shift a sitting President. Besides he’s got an army of “deplorables” grin
They actually love Trump,they are just denying him in public and I wonder why everything he is doing is new to them when he is just fulfilling his campaign promises

1 Like

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by abimbola74(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
MrAnele:

I remember the day i saw the picture of the two drowned Migrants... I almost cried....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
But you didn't

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Leonbonapart(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:
you don't know anything. Go and lick the assof buhari cows
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by dominique(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
deltateam:

He probably was doing it to secure a better future for his daughter.

That's exactly what his family told interviewers, he actually sold his motorcycle and borrowed extra money for this trip. His wife was also in the river and watched as her husband and daughter got swept away by the currents. She's recuperating in a Texas hospital now, most likely going to be granted asylum. I wonder how she'll be feeling living the American dream her young family died for.
Re: Canadian Cartoonist Loses Job After This Catoon of Donald Trump Went Viral by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Flier:
They actually love Trump,they are just denying him in public and I wonder why everything he is doing is new to them when he is just fulfilling his campaign promises

Well, I don't love him and would never vote for him. I have Daughters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Protest Across US Airports As Trump Bans 7 Muslim Majority Nations (photos) / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.