Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ (35054 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by plaetton: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
alizma:
Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity.

Thank you
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Poanan: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
Somebody rape you as a teenager 20years ago you joined his choir as an adult got pregnant by the choir master left the church and later accused the man of rape. Nawaooo

Who told you she met Timi in COZA? Get your facts right.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's Well.
I saw a video of a lady saying so many girls are trapped at the SCOAN. I hope it will be protested??
bender Aboki was seen at oyinbo market using sniper on his smoked fish he is selling. When interviewed, he said that is how they do it every where. I hope it will be protested too.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sure his dick will rise again

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by NSK4U(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
indeed
let's go back to d burning issue....
RUGA AGENDA

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Truefaith: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Totalman1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's only natural for any woman to be sexually (intimately) attached to the man who disvirgins her�
Adakintroy2:
That woman is still in love with this guy.

That guy did. He slept with her yes but not rape.

Things just did not give he direction she expected. And she was pained.

In her heart she wish she was the one in the pupit.

Na woman be that for you.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kennydoc(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Back2Daura:
Somebody rape you as a teenager 20years ago you joined his choir as an adult got pregnant by the choir master left the church and later accused the man of rape. Nawaooo

Stop talking out of ignorance. She left the church.
She didn't meet Timi there, neither did they get married in COZA. Timi was never a member of COZA. Get your facts right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by doublecross(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
has he accepted he committed the crime? is he truly guilty? why are Nigerians so senseless that they even conclude before thinking. now they are protesting against what we don't even know if it's true. why haven't they protested against the governments who have been looting our funds all this while instead they choose to protest this rubbish! senseless people with senseless leaders! if i was that man, i'd order for the instant arrest of anyone seen protesting and also sue the lady to court. he should forget about being a pastor for now and clear his name. sue the lady to court if he is not guilty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by bendike: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
aolawale025:

The woman's story is one kind. By the time the pastor states his side of the story, perception of the lady will change
Bros no matter what the pastor talk, even if him no rape, him definately being de kain the babe as Pastor. Moral grounds issues.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Aiyk2333: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
bennynaza:
Timi and his wife will come off worse in this case.
The woman's story is too loose to be clearly defined as rape( 3 or more times? And she remained in the church).

That doesn't excuse the lack of decency of the fatoyimbo guy though. He doesn't deserve his religious cloak
my guy Coza man has been fired an unreplyable 1:0 he can never equalise.. no matter how much you think he'll be vindicated. He's position in the society is more delicate than that of the Dakolos. Even if it's not rape, he bleeped a 16yr old, a pastor and dont forget many are already out to testify to claiming they have evidences. He's been bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Uhm...
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Aiyk2333: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

She didn't meet Timi there, neither did they get married in COZA. Timi was never a member of COZA. Get your facts right.
The way Nigerians defend what they copied and pasted eh gets me drinking.. Give this one thesis or project to defend, em go stutter, stammer without making a point. Because head is full of copyright

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kinikini: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
FFK can be so unpredictable. I suppose he has not taken his thing.
quote author=dorothybella post=79843243]Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation, has reacted to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s decision to step down as the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, over alleged rape allegation from Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola.

Pastor Fatoyinbo had in a post on his Instagram page on Monday, announced stepping down from the pulpit following the rape saga.

He wrote: “The past few days have been very sobering on me I have taken time to seek spiritual counsel form Christian leaders around the world who feel very concerned about the ongoing report in the media.

“I have solicited their guidance on actions I should take that is honoring to our Lord Jesus Christ and the work he has called me to do.

“Drawing from their counsel and that of the leadership of COZA and owing to my love for Lord’s work and the sacred honor of my calling I have decided to take a leave of absence from the pulpit of the church.”
This came on the heels of protests asking the cleric to step down over rape allegations dogging him.

Reacting, Fani- Kayode on his Twitter page commended Fatoyinbo for stepping down, as he called on Nigerians to put all their focus now on planned RUGA settlements.

According to him, the COZA pastor is a great preacher and would rise again.

The former minister further asked Nigerians to also channel their protest to a case of an Islamic cleric who reportedly raped a 16-year-old girl.

Fani-Kayode wrote: “Now that Pastor Biodun Fatunyibo has stepped down as Pastor of COZA can we get back to RUGA?

“An Islamic cleric rapes a 16-year-old girl yet no outrage is expressed on social media and no protests at the mosque.

“Why the double standard? Is it because no-one knows the little girl and she comes from a poor home? Is it because she is a Muslim? Is she not a human being too?

“At least Biodun Fatoyinbo had the decency and courage to step down. How many others can do that?

“I have worshipped at COZA and whatever anyone may say about that young man he really is a very good preacher. He also loves God! I am praying for him! He shall rise again!”

Read more here
https://thickmatch.com/biodun-fatoyinbo-will-rise-fani-kayode-calls-coza-pastor-lover-god/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by doublecross(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

e be like you be timi family member... tell us more about what you know. if i was that man, i'd forget that i'm a pastor and sue the woman to court. we will see what happens after she spends some time behind bars for false accusation. after 16 years, just imagine
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by OCHKESTINE(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
His Son was dedicated in coza Abuja. So I understand his stand.
alizma:
Fani Kayode is having mental problem. If he love and care about the poor girl this much, Nothing stopped him from leading a protest against the islamic cleric prior to this COZA saga. Himself, just like some celebrities are just banking on this COZA stuff to garner popularity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Aiyk2333: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
It's Well.
I saw a video of a lady saying so many girls are trapped at the SCOAN. I hope it will be protested??
bender Aboki was seen at oyinbo market using sniper on his smoked fish he is selling. When interviewed, he said that is how they do it every where. I hope it will be protested too.
What does this block head know.. Why can't u stage a protest for the ones u mentioned. 200million Nigerians, a handful decided to protest over an issue peculiar to them, is that ur problem!!! Be giving dimensions to everything. Everybody be forming critique

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kennydoc(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aiyk2333:

The way Nigerians defend what they copied and pasted eh gets me drinking.. Give this one thesis or project to defend, em go stutter, stammer without making a point. Because head is full of copyright

What's your point actually? What has my post got to do with what you typed?

https://www.infoplanet.biz/2016/06/timi-dakolohow-i-met-my-wife-at-house.html?m=0
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Auto200: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
what if las las , this man is innocent all these people will hide in shame and his ministry will boom grin grin grin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Aiyk2333: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

What's your point actually? What has my post got to do with what you typed?

https://www.infoplanet.biz/2016/06/timi-dakolohow-i-met-my-wife-at-house.html?m=0
chill. I was referencing the person you quoted nat you
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kennydoc(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
doublecross:
e be like you be timi family member... tell us more about what you know. if i was that man, i'd forget that i'm a pastor and sue the woman to court. we will see what happens after she spends some time behind bars for false accusation. after 16 years, just imagine

Let me ask you, did you read Pastor Poju Oyemade's statement? Go and read it carefully and think. When you're done, tell me if it sounded like Pastor Poju and Pastor Biodun's spiritual father believe it was a false accusation. These are men who know Pastor Biodun on a personal level, and have a real relationship with him.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by donbachi(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
jaxxy:

Wait is this information real or fictional?
real
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by klever18(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
only if the pastor had an evidence like neymar

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Xisnin(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
jaxxy:

It matters pls.. look at nymars case and even Cr7. Things happen and women are funny.
Neymar case is totally different as he was first accused of assualt, then attempted rape, then rape
by the same person which means the accuser is confused.
CR7 had to pay 2 women to shut them up so he isn't totally innocent.
However, Pastor Otobo Fatoyinbo is on a different league entirely operating
on multiple girls and women at different time interval while managing to
stay afloat.
This is not a one-off random allegation.
He seems to have perfected his game since no alarm is raised until years after his
exploits.

I don't think he can be brought down because he is smart and knows how to cover his track.

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kennydoc(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aiyk2333:

chill. I was referencing the person you quoted nat you

Okay, cos I was confused with the quote. Sorry.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by doublecross(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

Let me ask you, did you read Pastor Poju Oyemade's statement? Go and read it carefully and think. When you're done, tell me if it sounded like Pastor Poju and Pastor Biodun's spiritual father believe it was a false accusation. These are men who know Pastor Biodun on a personal level, and have a real relationship with him.
i don't support rape and neither do i know the coza guy or the dakolo and wife but i think the matter should be looked into properly and not just concluding with spoken words. too many rape cases against public figures these days and i doubt their authenticity. why did the men of God you mentioned keep quiet until now? there is more to this story that meets the eye. i wont condem anyone till we know the truth. if that coza guy should sue that woman to court, trust me... she would be in a big mess

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Xisnin(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

He isn't speaking out of ignorance.
He is lying for his pastor. They have sent out a standard lie to all COZA defender to be posted
on social media.
If you go to FB and Twitter, it is the same lie script they are using to discredit the victim.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Olujoe1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Even our beloved is concerned about the church. May God help us

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kennydoc(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
doublecross:
i don't support rape and neither do i know the coza guy or the dakolo and wife but i think the matter should be looked into properly and not just concluding with spoken words. too many rape cases against public figures these days and i doubt their authenticity. why did the men of God you mentioned keep quiet until now? there is more to this story that meets the eye. i wont condem anyone till we know the truth. if that coza guy should sue that woman to court, trust me... she would be in a big mess

In case you haven't read Pastor Oyemade's submission, let me post the Nairaland link to you. Read it and tell me what you think.

https://www.nairaland.com/5275368/pastor-poju-oyemade-reacts-biodun#79840229
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by alphaNomega: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ by Kennydoc(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Xisnin:

He isn't speaking out of ignorance.
He is lying for his pastor. They have sent out a standard lie to all COZA defender to be posted
on social media.
If you go to FB and Twitter, it is the same lie script they are using to discredit the victim.

Wow! I didn't know. I only noticed that a number of people have used that line on Nairaland today.

Lying to defend one's pastor? How low can Christians get. May God save His Church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu / Armed Forces Hold Parade For Pres. Tinubu On His Return To Nigeria (pics/video) / Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.