Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE (23229 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by livebyday(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
technicallyrich:
I hope they are not adding lagos and ondo state to their south west.
Ijaws with benin own lagos and ijaws own ondo.
Now kindly remember that ijaws are the richest black tribe on earth and the strongest in the zoo.

Mods , off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Elemosho478: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Earthquake3:

When you have rejected Fulani and their Ruga

And so what ?

Just because we support Buhari government doesn't mean we are going to support all his actions.

As far as i am concern it not only Fulani and Hausa that are in the North

2 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Timatayo1: 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is not play time every south or every zone should reject this evil rugs of buhari expect sokoto bauchi kano zamfara kebi Niger jigawa borno yobe kastina and they should all died with there ruga

2 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Ahmeduana(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Earthquake3:
How can you want 2023 presidency and not want Ruga settlements
KONI DA FUN IYALAY 2023 ATI IYANLAYA RUGA ATI PRESIDENCY undecided

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by shizzleStar: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
AroOkigbo:
And they want the north to support them in 2023?
They gave bulk votes to Bubu, and now Bubu wants to reward them with bulk RUGA

Mtceew grin
Lmao grin

6 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by InvertedHammer: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
/
Yoruba Council of Elders?

Na. Tinubu has put his stamp of approval for RUGA. Every other group of Yoruba folks is inconsequential. I thought they will stand aloof as Tinubu (apparently blinded by ambition like Julius Ceasar) leads them to the abbatoir. A tad too late.

/

7 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by MikeBetty(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Political elders!

What they will eat has blinded them

Even when National security is at stake, they can only shoot down options but cant bring anything to the table.
The Solution To The National Security Of Nigeria Is At Mr Presidents Finger Tip But He Choose To Be Greedy. He Is Expansionist. Create Ranches, And Farmers~herders Clash Will Automatically End. With This Ruga Thing Even The Doubting Thomases Are Now Believing The Islamisation And Fulanisation Conspirency Theory.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by VulgarVulvas: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Timatayo1:
This is not play time every south or every zone should reject this evil rugs of buhari expect sokoto bauchi kano zamfara kebi Niger jigawa borno yobe kastina and they should all died with there ruga

You are practically on your own.

Nothing like southern unity. You clowns burnt that bridge in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by shizzleStar: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ahmeduana:

KONI DA FUN IYALAY 2023 ATI IYANLAYA RUGA ATI PRESIDENCY undecided
but Earthquake3 is right....
typical abobaku. All you children of the waste know is insults and curses.

Thats how your elders respond to greetings from their children early in the morning with curses and damnation
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Benekruku(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
The Solution To The National Security Of Nigeria Is At Mr Presidents Finger Tip But He Choose To Be Greedy. He Is Expansionist. Create Ranches, And Farmers~herders Clash Will Automatically End. With This Ruga Thing Even The Doubting Thomases Are Now Believing The Islamisation And Fulanisation Conspirency Theory.

This same people shut the option of ranches down.

Anything requiring land they will shoot down.

Ranch was the first idea that came up if you could remember. I shut down.

You see, I like when I make arguments with people like you. You take my point out and bring your own constructive and fair point in.

That's how it should be. In this platform, majority can't even proffer a logical and fair solution

If you ask them, they will tell you they should go and rear the whole cattles in the North grin
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by kingbee90: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
They say what an elder sees miles away when sitting, a child can not see when climbing.

BABA OLUSEGUN OBASANJO WARNED US ABOUT THIS. We nor Listen.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Kdon2: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
technicallyrich:

someday you will see the sense.

Not a fan.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by foreshore(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Earthquake3:

Don't think you are in your right senses
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by VulgarVulvas: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Elemosho478:

And so what ?

Just because we support Buhari government doesn't mean we are going to support all his actions.

You can not worship Satan and expect good.

Your initial and continued support for that tyrant is the reason we are here.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Fuckthamods: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lwkmd! Buhari never even start..
Una want him govt but don't want ruga cheesy

My fear now is that the senile old man might still get the ruga one way or the other. He will get it like a theif in the night cry
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by JimohMomoh: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Elemosho478:

And so what ?

You are on point, this is what I want Mannabbq and his crew to know, but N30k stipend has blinded his reasoning, to them even if Buhari poo in their mouth they will swallow it.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by dododawa1: 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Earthquake3:
u needed brain R.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by bluecircle470: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Earthquake3:

Ipob, your foolishness is beyond repair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by MikeBetty(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

This same people shut the option of ranches down.

Anything requiring land they will shoot down.

Ranch was the first idea that came up if you could remember. I shut down.

You see, I like when I make arguments with people like you. You take my point out and bring your own constructive and fair point in.

That's how it should be. In this platform, majority can't even proffer a logical and fair solution

If you ask them, they will tell you they should go and rear the whole cattles in the North grin
Fg Only Proposed Cattle Colonies. Fg Asked Each State To Provide Land For The Colonies Which When Translated Is Ruga System In Fulani Language. Remember All The States That Enacted Anti~grazing Law Proposed "Ranching" As The Wayout. Cattle Business Is A Private/ Individual Business. It Is Unreasonable To Collect State Land And Allocate To A Particular Tribe. It Is Never Done. Other Tribes Travels And Rent Shop, Fulani Should Rent Ranches Or Build Theirs.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Bluffly: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nigeria should split. PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Benekruku(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
MikeBetty:
Fg Only Proposed Cattle Colonies. Fg Asked Each State To Provide Land For The Colonies Which When Translated Is Ruga System In Fulani Language. Remember All The States That Enacted Anti~grazing Law Proposed "Ranching" As The Wayout. Cattle Business Is A Private/ Individual Business. It Is Unreasonable To Collect State Land And Allocate To A Particular Tribe. It Is Never Done. Other Tribes Travels And Rent Shop, Fulani Should Rent Ranches Or Build Theirs.

Its a private business and I dont see anything bad if the government supports them in acquiring ranches across states. Please note that we talking about National security here and no measures can be considered as being biased so far the result is sure of being positive.

I will be repeating something for your sake. Do you know farmers get farmlands on lease at highly discounted rate? Do you know they also get seeds and fertilizers at discounted rate? Do you know they get agricultural loans? This all done by the government for them.

If this can be done for farmers, cant the government do same for herdsmen? Even if its lease.

You see, When we remove sentiments and attack issues the way it should be, trust me, we wont be far from each other.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
You are right
Now look for any beautiful house and move in with your family, even ur grandparents.

technicallyrich:

what hav i said that is wrong.
Dont ijaws have ancestrial land in lagos and ondo state.
So why then do the elders said is a yoruba state.
I repeat we will not give our land to the yorubas.
Everyone know these so it is good i corret the elders here that ijaws majorly own these states.
Mind you apapa means groundnut in ijaw and ijaws are the reason why ondo state is niger delta.
Now who is wrong and how am i derailing the thread.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Fuckthamods: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

[s]Its a private business and I dont see anything bad if the government supports them in acquiring ranches across states. Please note that we talking about National security here and no measures can be considered as being biased so far the result is sure of being positive.

I will be repeating something for your sake. Do you know farmers get farmlands on lease at highly discounted rate? Do you know they also get seeds and fertilizers at discounted rate? Do you know they get agricultural loans? This all done by the government for them.

If this can be done for farmers, cant the government do same for herdsmen? Even if its lease.

You see, When we remove sentiments and attack issues the way it should be, trust me, we wont be far from each other.[/s]

We can't take any fucking risk with the fulanis, more than half of Nigeria land belongs to them, let them use it! No ruga in the south, simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results / North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / Buhari In Group Photo With AU Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.