Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE (23228 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by israelmao(m): 6:18am On Jul 02, 2019
You have finally woken up from your slumber you had the best opportunity to stem the tides during general elections but you people did otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Westtimeline: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2019
bendike:

Even the blind can see and the deaf can hear tinubu's interest in the Presidency.
Why Cant you?
Na tinubuphobia go kill all igbos. Una fear the guy pass God.

Are you the blind and the deaf that see and hear?
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by kanubiafra: 6:58am On Jul 02, 2019
where is muric's ishaq akintola? we need him to come and say what will happen
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by bestpunterever: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2019
ericmor:

Truth hurt. That is why u are still where u are today and will continuing complaining online why u die in pain
your generation will die in pain.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by RillJ(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2019
Hope your Political 'leader(s)' agree.

An evil one sees coming must be avoided by all means.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by bendike: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
Na tinubuphobia go kill all igbos. Una fear the guy pass God.

Are you the blind and the deaf that see and hear?

What has igbo got to do with the discussion? Must you be tribalistic?
The issue was you asked a fellow (sarcastically) if tinubu had gone to his fathers house to inform him of his interest in 2023 elections. Your question was based on him suggesting tinubu's interest in the Presidency.

Are you in all honesty saying you do not know tinubu is interested in the 2023 election? If you don't, then I am sorry to say you as dumb as an ox.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Maroghene(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Westtimeline:
What happened to your own father land. Give it to them.

The whole world knows our position, we showeed it during the last elections. U also showed urs. So give them ur land for 2023 sake.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Maroghene(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2019
femolii:
Ijaws tag rag people? Oga you better hide your face.

U that isn't tag rag of what use are u to societal growth, don't speak ill of my people. U could attack the poster, wouldn't have an ado with that.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2019
Maroghene:

U that isn't tag rag of what use are u to societal growth, don't speak ill of my people. U could attack the poster, wouldn't have an ado with that.

Ijaws? A cricket came out when an animal with horns was being searched for. Shoot!
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Rule4God(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2019
bellachibaby:
The Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE) has kicked against establishment of the proposed Ruga settlements in any of the Southwest states.

It said none of the Yorubaland will be available for such project.

YCE described the move by the Federal Government as “dead on arrival,” according to a statement by its President, Dansaaki Ade Agbede in Ibadan on Monday.

Agbede wondered how a group of people seen as threats to peace and security of others would own settlements in places outside their domains.

According to him: “To now think that the Federal Government that should be concerned and worried about the untoward activities of such people is the sponsor of Ruga is worrisome.

“Such a project is not at all in the best interest of this country as well as PMB’s presidency and the earlier the Federal Government listens to the voice of the people by disembarking on the project, the better.

“Virtually all the states outside of the domains of the Fulani herdsmen are against the project and Yoruba speaking states are no exception.”

Insisting on rejection of the project in the entire Yorubaland, the YCE also known as ‘Egbe Igbimo Agba Yoruba’ maintained that the recent experience of the people in the hands of herdsmen “leaves much to be desired with our spirit of openness and accommodation being eroded. We can’t fold our arms and allow our land to be overrun by strangers.”

He charged Governors of the six states of Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun to be on guard and let the Federal Government know the stance of their people on the matter.

He said: “This is not about politics or political party affiliation. It is about patriotism and responsibility to the people that elected them into office.

“As the highest body of Yoruba socio-cultural group, we are saying an emphatic NO to the construction of Fulani settlements in any of the states in the Yoruba speaking area of the country.

“Our land is for the establishment of industries and farming and not cattle grazing and we are expressing our vehement opposition to the project, which to us is nothing but an expansionist agenda.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/ruga-settlements-dead-arrival-south-west-says-yce/

Firstly, why the European & American flags clearly displaying in the supposed Yorubas nation in Nigeria logo?
I urge Europeans & Americans to be smart & not allow them to clone their flags because they're very good in faking results, documents, etc. A word is enough for the wise!

I'll be back.....

I'm back.....

1. Where did OBJ lied initially?
2. Where were your foresight initially when working for PMB?
3. Why do you want to deny your party's agenda having met all your request?
4. Are you hearing the voice of your children contradicting yours claiming father?
5. Why waited for others before making your stance known, when you supposed to be elders to lead?
6. Having sold your region, integrity (if any) & nation at large to the known devil. What else do you expect after betrayed Nigeria for selfish position?
7. I know you all claim professors of sense & none sense. Please, clearly describe what is patriotism

NIGERIANS, BELIEVE YORUBAS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I urge the middle belt to open the gateway to west for these evil terrorist (herders) & others to infiltrate the west because they have choose to remain betrayers.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Tosenburg47: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Before you know it, RUGA gradually metamorphoses into RUDIGA- Rural-Urban Domination Illegally Grazing Area. The methodology of this tricky establishment is what i call "playing with the prey before killing it." My people, wise up!
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Euny86: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sai BABA/OSIBANJO Ruga project 2019 next level. shockedshockedshockedshocked %)%)%)%)
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Amatarasha(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lies
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Westtimeline: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Maroghene:

The whole world knows our position, we showeed it during the last elections. U also showed urs. So give them ur land for 2023 sake.
Who are the whole world. No be only the world, na whole hell.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Maroghene(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Westtimeline:
Who are the whole world. No be only the world, na whole hell.

Taa mechio nu gi there. Sie ba puo u stupid Westerner who has sold his life to the Fulani man through his thumb. If I see u on my mention again, I will look for u and give u a dirty slap. Scum.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by YorubaHero12: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maroghene:

Taa mechio nu gi there. Sie ba puo u stupid Westerner who has sold his life to the Fulani man through his thumb. If I see u on my mention again, I will look for u and give u a dirty slap. Scum.
See this baby factory product that knows not his father. Demented pig with no brain insulting Tinubu that no one in your clan is as successful as him even your lord Azikwe. You will all cry tears when in 2023 a Yoruba will be the president, either Fashola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, or Fayemi.

Mention one presidential material from your godforsaken erosion ravaged region.

I even heard the erosion is now more pronounced that you guys are all scattered all around the country like a refugee. Hope Asari Dokubo is resting you as a pig that you are, IJAW S.L.A.V.E
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by YorubaHero12: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maroghene:

The whole world know you guys are shameless and double mouthed. You voted for Atiku a Fulani muslim man who owns a lot of cow. The whole world knows you don’t have an ideology and that you are all united in hate like a rabid dog
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Maroghene(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:

See this baby factory product that knows not his father. Demented pig with no brain insulting Tinubu that no one in your clan is as successful as him even your lord Azikwe. You will all cry tears when in 2023 a Yoruba will be the president, either Fashola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, or Fayemi.

I even heard the erosion is now more pronounced that you guys are all scattered all around the country like a refugee. Hope Asari Dokubo is resting you as a pig that you are, IJAW S.L.A.V.E

While u typed u were struggling to fathom out where Tinubu was mentioned in comment but ur dumb head couldn't allow u scum to think. I am proudly Niger Deltan, a proud Ijaw Son and am not ashamed of been a son of my people. So go hug the nearest high tension.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by YorubaHero12: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maroghene:

While u typed u were struggling to fathom out where Tinubu was mentioned in comment but ur dumb head couldn't allow u scum to think. I am proudly Niger Deltan, a proud Ijaw Son and am not ashamed of been a son of my people. So go hug the nearest high tension.
I don’t bleeping care if you are from Futa Jalon, you just abused the westerners in your last post and I will put you where you belong. You this illiterate ogogoro drinking tribe with no known credible people is abusing the westerners, what a shame.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by omoharry(f): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
YorubaHero12:

Yoruba presidency abi?? Just shaking my head.The problem with the South is greed greed greed and selfishness..That is what the Northerners/Fulanis' are using against you all...Yoruba presidency..yes it shall come and that is the reason your god tinubu is ready to sell the whole of south west for this position.while you masturbate over and over about your presidency...the whole of south west would have been over run by Fulani heads men and their families..breeding like pigs and populating your region..soon there will install Emirs across thier settlement and your sorry region will become like Kwara..just like the same way Afunja sold his kingdom to the fulanis thinking they will help him to defeat his kinsmen..well the rest is history and Kwara state is now a Fulani emirate.Shame on the south for your blind and foolish way of reasoning. May greed not be the end of the us all in the south.
Re: Ruga Settlements Dead On Arrival In South West, Says YCE by Westtimeline: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maroghene:

I don't trade words with lunatic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately / House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results / Jonathan May Be Screened Today By APC, Despite Presidency’s Denial - LEADERSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.