Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] (2416 Views)

When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
I turn my phone and fingers to money. Then, I turned the money to more money.

This is what I mean. I write books with my phone. Then, I withdraw the money and invest. Today, I was at the bank ready to...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Today, I was at the bank ready to use my Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw some token, so a spirit said, "Legend, shey you sabi turn anything to money. Oya, turn what you're about to do to money let me see."

When it was my turn, I immediately brought my phone without minding others were on the queue and started video recording and explaining how to withdraw money with Payoneer card in Nigeria. Now, if I want to make...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Now, if I want to make money with this, I'll upload it on YouTube with the title: How to Withdraw Money at the ATM with Your Payoneer MasterCard in Nigeria." And boom! I'll get 2k — 10k views in few months. These views can be monetized if I so desire.

So, making money is all about teaching people what you know and charging them a fee for it. If you really want to make money, you must stop being an introvert and start opening your mouth to talk or at least, use your fingers to type. I have made...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
I have made a staggering amount of money right inside my room. You too can do the same. If we all have this mindset, poverty will be a thing of the past. Don't put all your hopes on certificate — e go fit purge you.

Look around and you'll notice the richest men in the world embraced digital skills and technology. You must learn to be...

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
You must learn to be confident in who you are, else you'll be uncomfortable to open up in grabbing the great things God has bestowed on you for free.

Staying in your comfort zone is staying in mediocrity and poverty. Is that what you want?

Typing...

2 Likes

Do you know what I have just done?

1. I went to the bank to withdraw some money
2. While withdrawing the money, I recorded a video on how to withdraw money and this video will fetch money if I want to
3. I shared a story on what I did (the story your just reading now) and this story can be turned to a book or added in a book which will fetch more money

This is exactly the best way to make money. It's by teaching or sharing what you know even if other people know it.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Do you know I helped two people at the ATM by teaching them how to withdraw because they couldn't do it. They were a little nervous on how to use the ATM. Withdrawing is easy, but some people have anxiety and they don't know how to withdraw or, it's their first time.

So, these people will go online and watch the video instead of someone explaining it to them without a visual representation.

If a picture says a thousand words, then what will a video say?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Chuks9000: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
You wan sell abi you wan help? Which one?
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Let's keep the story short as we wait to see if Lai Mohammad will be declared a saint for the money the allegedly stole.

I hope you learned something from this short story. The reason I went to the bank was caused by Payoneer not transferring the money I transfered from their card to my GTB card, so I had to go to UBA's ATM to withdraw. The charged me 359 Naira for $1.
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Skmoda360(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ok continue
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
ILegendd aka dingbang.

1 Like

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Please, those two people are not the same. If one day you do a business with the latter and it goes sour, don't come back here to drag iLegend into it.

Be wise and do your research. Thank you.
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
iLegendd:
Please, those two people are not the same. If one day you do a business with the latter and it goes sour, don't come back here to drag iLegend into it.

Be wise and do your research. Thank you.

ILegendd aka dingbang tongue

1 Like

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
... tongue
It seems you like me. Currently, I'm searching for a wife, but not online — offline. I need a woman from Ethiopia. If you are from Ethiopia, kindly send me a DM.
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
iLegendd:
It seems you like me. Currently, I'm searching for a wife, but not online — offline. I need a woman from Ethiopia. If you are from Ethiopia, kindly send me a DM.

ILegendd aka dingbang tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Now you're trolling, so have a nice day.
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by adeboi1: 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
iLegendd:
Now you're trolling, so have a nice day.

Boss it's been a while o
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
iLegendd:

Why Ethiopia boss?
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Samyj247: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2019
ILegend my man.... guys make una listen o...even as an introvert, if u cannot talk to make money, u can type to make money. ILegend

1 Like

Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by Samyj247: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

ashawo don see wallet con start to behave like pikin
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
adeboi1:

Boss it's been a while o
Yeah, been a while. How's life? I prefer chatting with you on WhatsApp but it seems you hardly use it.
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chuks9000:
You wan sell abi you wan help? Which one?
None. Just shared a story — that's all.
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by adeboi1: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
iLegendd:
Yeah, been a while. How's life? I prefer chatting with you on WhatsApp but it seems you hardly use it.

yeah I don't use that number all the time

u can chat with me on this number 080
Re: DO THIS and You'll Never Lack... To be Deleted Soon. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
adeboi1:

yeah I don't use that number all the time

u can chat with me on this number ...
Taken. Modify.

(1) (Reply)

Mods,stop Removing My Topics / I'm Tired Of This Generation / NEVER Help A Poor Nigerian. You Will Regret It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.