Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground (49707 Views)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. / New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by abumoney(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hustle ooo. Any which way na way
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by phonemakemoney: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Free Money he did not suffer for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Bluntemperor: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
and the nigga employed a force man to carry his bag following for this inglorious celebration!!.mba,somethins is seriously wrong with us.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Btruth: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Johnkay01:
I don't know how people with poor financial education get rich in the our obodo Nigeria.
If he really want to help the celebrants, organisers or anybody there why not arrange the money, envelop it and present it to them?

It will not only make him look mature but also help the durability of the currency.
correct. I prefer giving the celebrant money than making a show of shame. To me, it's a show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
majamajic:
He was spraying during a ceremony , which one be dirty ground

Yes. On a dirty land figuratively
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Angelfrost(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hard earned money being sprayed nonchalantly on the ground... I hear.

Even billionaires like Dangote, Otedola, Indimi, etc, don't do such... And i thought there was a law against such public abuse of the naira?.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Johnkay01:
I don't know how people with poor financial education get rich in the our obodo Nigeria.
If he really want to help the celebrants, organisers or anybody there why not arrange the money, envelop it and present it to them?

It will not only make him look mature but also help the durability of the currency.
ok if im now package d cash for envilope and give d celebrant then how will he now show he's a bigboycheesy. Bros needs to spray to show d world say one malaysia boy don hammercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by AK481(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Johnkay01:

You wey u use ur brain how much ur brain don bring come ?
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Small time his village Blodas would be on the next flight to Asia, with a belly full of cocaine pellets so they can hustle and come back to be just like him; unfortunately, many of them will not make it and would the join the increasing embarrassing nuisances tarnishing our image abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by ashantitope: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
What did you expect from igbo guy that don't do legit don't let me say more than that so igbo guys will not attack me here but we know what they normally do to get rich

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by TGMISKY(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
I thought spraying of cash is a crime. See how policeman dey guard person wey dey commit crime.
I tire for Nigeria Police
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by fortune1968: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
omoadeleye:
Drug money
no drug peddler will spend his money this way .It is not an easy job .This can only be ritual money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by vikstandon(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pity Nigeria Police... They follow anything that carries money.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
And an uniformed man is there.

Ewh

That's why everybody wan hammer by all means.

I'm sure itsy igbo brother.

It's ingrained.

Illiterate
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
It's sad how public servants, police officers, guard 'irrelevant individuals', this is really sad, only top government functionaries has this previledge...that officer was recruited, trained and catered for by public funds, strictly for public service, we need more police, and police are busy guiding, people not relevant to state and nation hood, this is sad. Nigerian police is stretched, yet see how they utilise personnel...
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
I like how most people are just ignoring him. Say no to ritual and cultism
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by foster212: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:
"nigerian big boy seen spraying money on dirty ground."
Which kind title be this
Lol. I weak sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by blackmantis: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
And the policeman kept watching helplessly while the Naira was desecrated.

SMH
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by laughitall(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tutuvvvv:
Message me now and win
let me win
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by xgnx(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
#EFCC is watching.....
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
foster212:

Lol. I weak sef.

Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79877235:
You cannot make your money in a legit way and spend or spray it this way!

Not all that glitters is Gold.

The foundation of some WEALTH is...............

/*

There is no easy way to make money legitimately or illegitimately.

*/
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/*

There is no easy way to make money

*/
Where did you see easy in our post?
Try to know the difference between legit and easy before you quote us next time.
Okay?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by InvertedHammer: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79885764:

Where did you see easy in our post?
Try to know the difference between legit and easy before you quote us next time.
Okay?
/
Don't underestimate the quest to satisfy someone's ego.

Throwing money is the least an egomaniac can do.

You are already indicting him without knowing what drives him. When spendrifths act out, you folks are quick to insinuate that there is illegality in his or her wealth. Some rich folks like the attention. Got that?

This dude can waste all his money and be broke tomorrow. How is that your problem? Make yours and save it. Every mallam and him own kettle.

/
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by yourdj2(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
This guys no go kill us...
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Utagbamaka(m): 2:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Skyspino big boy
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by vinco82(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2019
[You don't tell a man how to spend his moneyquote author=Johnkay01 post=79877224]I don't know how people with poor financial education get rich in the our obodo Nigeria.

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by vinco82(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Ma your money?
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by SVC6000: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Op Help Regina Wit The Phone Num

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Ugosample(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2019
When one is empty to the core
This is what you are him do
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Ugosample(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Don't underestimate the quest to satisfy someone's ego.

Throwing money is the least an egomaniac can do.

You are already indicting him without knowing what drives him. When spendrifths act out, you folks are quick to insinuate that there is illegality in his or her wealth. Some rich folks like the attention. Got that?

This dude can waste all his money and be broke tomorrow. How is that your problem? Make yours and save it. Every mallam and him own kettle.

/

I hope you are not excusing this foolishness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Seen Spraying Money Non Stop On A Dirty Ground by Ugosample(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Bluntemperor:
and the nigga employed a force man to carry his bag following for this inglorious celebration!!.mba,somethins is seriously wrong with us.

it's a mad country with mad people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Beautiful Peacock Themed Wedding In Lagos (photos) / The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.