Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks (43385 Views)

APC Accuses Plateau Governor Of Coercing Lawmakers To Sign Post-Dated Letters / Shocking Sign Post At Professor Wole Soyinka Farm - Photo / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks by valirex: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2019
aremuforlife:
The rest of the country need to voice out in multitude and not leave the only affected areas to face it alone.
I believe we can come out in multitude to shot down the government.
But I'm not in position to make such observation.
But can create awareness, we need to avoid creating a community in community

Nice one bro, we mustn't allow them conquer us one after the other. Let's join hands together now.

Check this link out, very informative:
https://qunqun.mobi/qun/feed?feed_id=7162013&code=2MMU5D
Re: Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2019
jesse8048:

Na until e clear for our eyes, for now we dey protest rape.
So na rape be the main issue now? We have other pressing issues to protest against.
Re: Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks by Kirinwa: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omoslim26:

nwokem say no to tribalism dis is a matter dat affects d whole South in general ur score for dis post nah
4/100

Hausa and Yoruba understand themselves better and since the west are their brother's keeper. I dont think they mind a few parcels of land for RUGA.
Re: Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks by jesse8048(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
sisipelebe:
So na rape be the main issue now? We have other pressing issues to protest against.

LOL, I'm actually not bein sarcastic. They could dedicate their time to rape but not to bigger rape.

1 Like

Re: Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks by MrSly(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
stonegarden:
Waiting to hear from Tinubu. Igbos are not sophisticated, they throw their eggs in one basket. Southern unity is now or we perish forever.

I wonder what you want to hear from thief-nubu who wants to sell your whole tribe to his Fulani masters. Igbo's are not the reason why a Fulani emir is found in Ilorin. So suit yourself, Igbo's are not afonja's problem. An Igbo man knows what he wants and declares that not some cowards that hide under the umbrella of sophistication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) / Reno Omokri: Buhari And Trump Call Will Boost US/Nigeria Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.