Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years (28601 Views)

Progress Report Of Construction Of ESUT Permanent Site, Igbo Eno (Pictures) / UNIJOS Finally Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years - See Features / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by slivertongue: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2019
OP, show this honourable house some pix of the permanent site. seening is believing
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Rolings: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
The temporary site should be converted to Ruga settlement as soon as possible.
Is Buhari not wonderful

"Rural Grazing Area" not urban grazing area................Buhari is this Buhari is that .....one day you will run mad just chanting Buhari upandan
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by AbleBeing: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2019
SocialFinance:
Another breakthrough

Corruption is the reason why it takes this long.

This is another evidence fight against corruption is yielding results

Visit most of federal universities you will discover new structures springing up. If yesteryear the fund would had flied to Dubai for strategy meeting

May we not return to locust years of Damsuki, mama peace and ebora owu.

May the like of shagari, Abacha SAP criminal never cross our part again

You sha must look for a way to praise your demigod.
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Look at the nonsense they achieved in 44yrs
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2019
nobodytestme:

You look pretty decent for that kind of lame comment you made.. beauty without brains is useless.You pretty but try to apply your brain too before you make comments, and the sky would be your start off point..thank me later

She has said the truth. I understand if you don't like it. I'm also a southerner. But truth is truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

She has said the truth. I understand if you don't like it. I'm also a southerner. But truth is truth.
That is your business, if you agree with her or not.. Tribalism will not help anyone
If you agree with her comment,kudos, but one thing I will never promote is tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Erolow(f): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2019
shocked

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by maryalloy(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2019
mousco:
I was hoping to see at least a very nice school gate entrance. After 44yrs I just hope that this pic is their old site
the pic you saw is the old site
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by ITbomb(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
horlarleecon:
Allahu akbar
Hope say no be to attack Unijos
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by tofolo(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Skepticus:

Yes, it is the pic of their oldsite.

Josites, gather here!
Yes oooo Econs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by lacasera14(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2019
nobodytestme:

You look pretty decent for that kind of lame comment you made.. beauty without brains is useless.You pretty but try to apply your brain too before you make comments, and the sky would be your start off point..thank me later
You sef, you made go to her profile to check out picture and confirm the beauty only for me to be disappointed. And here you are bashing someone. You're funny.
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by clumsydyna: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2019
Skepticus:

Josites, gather here!

Greatest Josites.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Instinct40: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2019
craix:
According to Unity FM, the University of Jos management had ordered the relocation of its senate and administrative office from Main Campus to Permanent site Naraguta campus.

The Vice Chancellor of Unijos, Prof. Sebastian Maimako gave the order when unveiling the newly constructed administrative/Senate building of the University on Monday. The V.C said:

"I here by direct all administrative staff of the university to move to the permanent site immediately".

The movement agenda from the main campus to the permanent site kick started in 2010, with some faculties; Law, Engineering amongst others moving to the Permanent site.

The Senate building is to accommodate administrative staff, management staff and lectures.

The newly Senate/Administrative building is a 400 capacity building with modern facilities including an emergency exit.

The building has two committee rooms that qccomodates 30 seat each with boardroom.

It has a standby generator to provide adequate power supply in the building.

The Vice Chancellor was excited and thanked staff who contributed to the success of the project.

He pleaded with staff to handle the facilities carefully.

The Chairman of University Governing council, Chief Tony Momoh was ably represented by member of the council Dr. Philomena Mukbang.

Source: http://www.thenaijaface.com/2019/07/vc-of-unijos-unveil-newly.html?m=1

The picture here is still the main camp at ring road nah, should have shown us the permanent site. Miss this uni

1 Like

Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by General0847: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
craix:
According to Unity FM, the University of Jos management had ordered the relocation of its senate and administrative office from Main Campus to Permanent site Naraguta campus.

The Vice Chancellor of Unijos, Prof. Sebastian Maimako gave the order when unveiling the newly constructed administrative/Senate building of the University on Monday. The V.C said:

"I here by direct all administrative staff of the university to move to the permanent site immediately".

The movement agenda from the main campus to the permanent site kick started in 2010, with some faculties; Law, Engineering amongst others moving to the Permanent site.

The Senate building is to accommodate administrative staff, management staff and lectures.

The newly Senate/Administrative building is a 400 capacity building with modern facilities including an emergency exit.

The building has two committee rooms that qccomodates 30 seat each with boardroom.

It has a standby generator to provide adequate power supply in the building.

The Vice Chancellor was excited and thanked staff who contributed to the success of the project.

He pleaded with staff to handle the facilities carefully.

The Chairman of University Governing council, Chief Tony Momoh was ably represented by member of the council Dr. Philomena Mukbang.

Source: http://www.thenaijaface.com/2019/07/vc-of-unijos-unveil-newly.html?m=1

But faculty of social sciences have been operating from the permanent site since year 2000 na, why is he saying 2010?
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by JeogahII(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
auditor0471:
My great school, in unijos the love is pricelees

Yes that is the spirit of Josites. once a Josite always a Josite. I reps GeoMining
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by JeogahII(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
UniJos our Unijos! God bless UJ... Once a Josite always a Josite.
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by JeogahII(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Skepticus:

Josites, gather here!
Yes o here we are. I Rep Geology and Mining. once a Josite always a Josite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by montumonami(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
The comments above you are uncountable
onenaija001:
First to comment, I deserve some Akolade na!!
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by funshizzle: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Congratulations to Unijos, I'm proud to be a Josites
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Johnjanrt: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
The temporary site should be converted to Ruga settlement as soon as possible.
Is Buhari not wonderful
OMG can't laugh out loud. grin
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Zzyy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Useless skul
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
University of Jos so una dey use People building deceive us before abi?

Maybe they go and rent Odunlade Adekola's house as their Vice-chancellor office -who knows?
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Olarewaju89: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
I too love that school and the city.

auditor0471:
My great school, in unijos the love is pricelees
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Alejobs: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by HeyCorleone(m): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
clumsydyna:

Greatest Josites.
Hi there
Good evening.
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by clumsydyna: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Hi there

Good evening.
Hi, good evening to you too.
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by darfay: 7:30pm On May 31, 2020
Skepticus:

Josites, gather here!

Please help us understand, what then happens to the old site especially after years of investment in it?
Re: University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years by Tohsynetita1: 1:09am On Jun 01, 2020
FUTA POST UTME MATH GROUP
This goes to anyone on this platform that will be writing mathematics in the coming futa post utme as we unveil those secret to getting answers easily in math.
π. Do you know you can get answer to math question you do not have its knowledge?
π. Do you know get answer to math topic you hate?
π. Do you know you can solve partial fraction without working anything at all?
π. Do you know that the FORMULA oriented topic called MENSURATION can be understood without cramming any formula?
π. Do you know that answer to number base system can be gotten at the glimpse of viewing the question.
The aforementioned process and others are what Smart Solve will be unveiling to you in this group. We do not do this, it's a lockdown bonanza for exam writers.
What are you still waiting for?
Go and click and be enlightened

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///BAfoArdjcAjAng9KHGZp67

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State University In Pictures / 16 Things Every Nigerian Who Was A Prefect In Secondary School Will Remember / No TRCN Certificate, No Teaching Job – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.