Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (24010 Views)

After Death, Where Souls Or Spirits Of Men Dwell / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by JKisOK(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
TommyAnthem:
You are most stupid with your gibberish, the first humans were just pair "man and woman" yet they multiplied and today we have billions on earth courtesy of them, telling me the world never began when I was born shows how naive you are, all religions and scholars accede to the fact that the world has a beginning and population has been on the rise, I think your problem is delusional.

Peace, please. Peace
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
mysticgal:

it wasn't bad, she just wanted to set things straight with her first daughter and her husband ..plus she wanted to comfort her last baby sad

It's a pity death didn't allow her do that herself. Things dey happen sha. It's well sister.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aiit.
JKisOK:

Peace, please. Peace
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by mykohayz(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Annie2059:
How will one explain this situation.. I get to see somebody that looks like someone I know but isn't.. Then within 5_10 mins I'd actually see the real person just along that very path.. This has been happening for so long that whenever this happens, I'll say in my mind, I'm going to see such a person today, and I really do see them

This is so so me cheesy
I'm a living witness to this picture you painted here exactly...it's absolute smiley

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by didirelly(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
goooze:
There are lots of mysteries about God that the bible did not explain. And the same bible tells us that "the way of man is different from the way of men" Ask any pastor to explain the verse "my people perish for lack of knowledge" to you they will refer to this "knowledge" as knowibg the word of God it is a lie . The knowledge is very deep and its beyond human comprehension it includes reincarnation, seeing a dead person having a family somewhere far away, praying in certain way by calling God's real name to avert or prevent certain evil occurrences, Some of these pastors knows all these things but they won't tell you the truth. Can you believe that certain things you come in contact with everyday e.g "salt" has a lot spiritual usefulness if you have the knowledge of how it works? If you do it your pastor will tell you it's not Godly whereas it's being mentioned several times in the bible the important of salt.

Please kindly enlighten us about the salt issue
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by emmatuegbe(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:
I don't have any biblical backing but from what I have seen and experience so far, reincarnation is real, the world is really mysterious....

2018 and above really thought me about spiritualism and Co...

Modified

The 1st encounter I had was that of my aunt (dad's younger sister)... I dreamt of an accident that killed a co tenant of mine, his car was hit out of nowhere, he didn't die instantly after the 1st somersault, then the 2nd somersault made him sustain a neck injury, I was beckoning on other neighbours including the man's wife to help me take the man to the hospital but they were all looking at me like nothing happened, then I had to get a wheel barrow to take him to the hospital (all these were in the dream).. The 1st hospital rejected him telling me that they can't treat him and I had to take him to the next hospital, which later took him in, I was like let them commence treatment, lest I forget, that particular hospital was very crowded and for sometime I started looking for a doctor to ask about the man... A man approached me and I told me that I don't belong here that I should leave asap, that he would relate with me If something good comes out of it.. I gave myself sense and left and was like after all, why would I carry the matter for head since the man ain't my hubby.. I left the hospital and met the man wife but she cared less about the incident..

I had another dream pertaining my kid after the 1st dream which made me cry and woke up and also found myself crying... I called my mom and narrated the dream to her but for our selfish reasons, we only prayed against the death of my son as I saw it in the dream.. Only for my mom to call me 2 days later, that my aunt died in an accident as exactly as I saw it my dream, the 1st hospital rejected her that she should be taken NAUTH but on reaching there, she was confirmed dead.. (A car hit her car out of nowhere and she somersaulted and a neck injury with other internal injuries)....

On reaching mortuary to see her, I went unaccompanied, BELIEVE ME I saw my aunt sitting on a rock near the building of the mortuary, she was looking at me eye to eye, I was frozen to death.. And since then I blamed myself for her death...

More stories still coming, let me attend to my kids

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

Before I start, if you want to know whether you are a reincarnated soul, check your dominant hand, in between the life and head line, you will see a mark 'X', it shows you are one and believe me, you should must have encountered one or two experiences of spiritualism...

So cum 2018, Precisely on February 2018, I had a dream that my mom won't survive the year 2018, as usual I cried out from my dream to reality... Believe I have known it would come to past like others because my parents are already aware of my gifts or (I call it my torments and miseries)... I hid this one from them but went on and told my siblings and a priest that guides me on this path (I have every evidence of all these)... March 2018, my mom took ill cry cry, I was devastated, reason because I told my dad and siblings the nature of the illness, so we can tackle it on time but they all choosed to ignore me... But still, it never deterred me from taken it upon myself to take care of her till the day she died, 2 days before she died, she had a dream where a man and a woman took her to a deserted place until she complained she was tired and she needed to go back before I woke her up.. (She shouted at me that I should have allowed her to sleep more) after her death, I told myself that if I had allowed her to sleep more and get back from the journey, she wouldn't have died.. Then, came the surge and left the next day...

I have not finished my story ooo

Then during the burial of my mom, on the night after her burial.. Her grave was near the window side of my room (the room is upstairs) around 2am or so, our dog started barking nonstop and because everyone was tired because of the days activities, nobody cared to come check what was wrong with the dog.. I was forced to wake up when the barking was coming from my window side and there was this cold feeling that I had immediately and I felt a presence within, I woke up and went to the verandah and lo and behold, I saw my mom standing (you can choose not to believe), but I doubt if she saw me, I ran downstairs to the place where I saw her but she wasn't there again.. I related everything to my dad and siblings and thank God, they are getting to believe me...

Hope I ain't boring you people with it sad... Indicate so I can continue about my encounter this year..

Before the 6 months memorial of my mom, I dunno whether it's because I was very much attached to my parents especially my mom as I am the last in the family, on 2 encounters, I was walking across a road, when I heard my mom's voice call out to me, at the 1st encounter, I didn't respond but just stopped to look around to know whether I can pick her out from the crowd, when the effort seems futile, I left, then on the 2nd encounter again, she called out to me again, I responded within and asked her if there's any problem, looked around again but couldn't find her.. I relayed the info to my dad and sibs as usual, they only advised me that I should always look out for myself when I'm not driving, maybe she is trying to safe me in harms way...

That reminds me, My mom died on 19th Oct 2018 at UCH, since I was the only one with her, I took it upon myself to bring her back to east the next day..... After everything was cleared and done, I was with the ambulance conveying her (just me and the yoruba guy) when all of a sudden, 2 bike men sprang out from nowhere and we had a head on collision, our car somersaulted so many times but we came out unscratched but the 2 bike men died instantly, this particular accident happened at ijebu ode (Saturday precisely around 8 am or so)... The youth of the village nearly lynched the driver and I and wanted to set ablaze my mom's corpse till police intervened, I thought my world would end that day.. (a native man my dad met told him the thing isn't ordinary, I will still come to that)..

After her memorial, science apart (sleep paralysis)... I had one on one encounter with a ghost, my brain was awake but I couldn't move my body, all of a sudden, I heard someone inside my toilet and bathroom, I tried getting up but I couldn't, I started asking who it was but didn't get any reply, all of a sudden, the curtains attached to my loo was moved over (it was too glaring) and whomever it was came and pinned my head down to the bed, I was struggling to save myself but I couldn't, I tried calling on God, I couldn't until I called on my mom and I quote 'Mum, don't allow me to die', at that moment, whatever it was released me and left same way it came in....

I had my 2nd encounter again, this time, the bulb in my room just bursted and I heard some movements in my kitchen, I just struggled to wake up and ran away from my house to my parents where I took my bath and Co....

But before this two encounters, after the burial, one old woman had approached me in the village and after the pleasantries (that their usual way of saying see how big one has grown) it was during one of the hugging that she mistakenly saw a knife injury I sustained on my palm that she saw the mark and said, I am ogbanje (reincarnated soul), I was angry with her but because the familiarity of the both families, I respected myself..

Lastly, in Igbo, we call it ịgba afa, my Dad took it upon himself to find out whom exactly I am, he wasn't around during my birth and early years (he was outside the country), he wanted me to come with him because he was once a traditional man and still believes in most of this mysteries though he is a Christian now, I rejected the offer (I don't want to begin waka this waka at this my early year biko).. So, when he came back, he told me that the man said the only one who has the answer to the question was my mom because there were alot of mysterious things that happened during my birth reason why I am experiencing all this... But lol, onye kwe, chi ya ekwe, I am a Christian but still I strongly believe in the mysteries and spirituality of the world.....

NB : The only gift I know that I am very good in, is the ability to tell the sex of an unborn baby... Which I have never for one day failed at it... Please i won't attend to anyone in this case biko....

I forgot to add that after the 1st encounter with the spirit which pinned me down, for the first time in my life, I had a 3 day non stop episodic headache, took malaria drug and Co but yet nothing happened till I told my priest friend who is aware of my predicament, he told me that I should use anointing oil which I did and that was the end of the headache..

In conclusion, I doubt if spirits move about at night like people assumed... I can categorically say that, they like serene environment especially during the day when everyone must have gone for their daily business

Hmn.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by OJODEL10(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
cnonyechi:

Interested in ur answer but can't comprehend ur English
i shall rearrange the whole write up

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by OJODEL10(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
cnonyechi:

Interested in ur answer but can't comprehend ur English
i shall rearrange the whole thing. before that. what people here on nairaland referred to as reincarnation it not reincarnation but appearance of the dead. dead people seen living else where were demon but real one that is partislly surported by bible is rebirth i.e formal spirit different soul.

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by DedeNkem: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
When you die, you're dead! You cease to exist.
There's no "after life"! Religion created this nonsense!
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Xmen149(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Annie2059:
How will one explain this situation.. I get to see somebody that looks like someone I know but isn't.. Then within 5_10 mins I'd actually see the real person just along that very path.. This has been happening for so long that whenever this happens, I'll say in my mind, I'm going to see such a person today, and I really do see them

Truth is ,there is a spiritual realm and every part us connects to it(some effortlessly at will,some with strong meditation,some quite easy and unknowingly....)

Evil also exist in this realm and i want to believe the easiest way all life connect to it is trough sleep(dream)

same way we can connect there,some there can connect here(manifesting as ghost)mostly ones existing in this realm that freshly moved permanently there (how they do it i dnt know)

Christs transfiguration comes to mind.

becarefull how your spirit moves/out of you....this is not science,this is reality,.i can give you proves from everywhere if you like
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Awoleesu:
I have this thing that gives me concern seriously!

There are some places I have never really visited, but while there for the first time (in reality) I begin to fathom I have knowledge of the place... A strong and real feeling that I have been there before (sometimes in the past)!
And before you know it, I'll find my way very easily (like one familiar with the area) within the place! This happened in my first visits to Kaduna, Onitsha, Calabar and even some places within Lagos, where I really haven't been to before!

What could be responsible for this?
Oga, you may be a ghost. grin
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Awoleesu(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
J111333:
Oga, you may be a ghost. grin

Am I? shocked
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Lumina1702(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
charlsecy:
Genetics.
...U may give any name to it but u need to visit my community to see and hear countless tales on this issue of reincarnation.. It's not surprising to see a granddaughter claiming to have birthed her late ancestor or children not eating a particular food because of the circumstances that brought them into the world...Just my views based on first hand experience
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by OfficialSam(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Following
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Emrixx(f): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Life itself is a mystery the more you look the less you see but you see reincarnation
It's very very real
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Ikeh01(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
There is no life after death.
The Bible never support reincarnation
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Emrixx(f): 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ikeh01:
There is no life after death.

The Bible never support reincarnation

Your opinion
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by pedroiyke: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:
I don't have any biblical backing but from what I have seen and experience so far, reincarnation is real, the world is really mysterious....

Modified
Abeg, na night we dey o.

The 1st encounter I had was that of my aunt (dad's younger sister)... I dreamt of an accident that killed a co tenant of mine, his car was hit out of nowhere, he didn't die instantly after the 1st somersault, then the 2nd somersault made him sustain a neck injury, I was beckoning on other neighbours including the man's wife to help me take the man to the hospital but they were all looking at me like nothing happened, then I had to get a wheel barrow to take him to the hospital (all these were in the dream).. The 1st hospital rejected him telling me that they can't treat him and I had to take him to the next hospital, which later took him in, I was like let them commence treatment, lest I forget, that particular hospital was very crowded and for sometime I started looking for a doctor to ask about the man... A man approached me and I told me that I don't belong here that I should leave asap, that he would relate with me If something good comes out of it.. I gave myself sense and left and was like after all, why would I carry the matter for head since the man ain't my hubby.. I left the hospital and met the man wife but she cared less about the incident..

I had another dream pertaining my kid after the 1st dream which made me cry and woke up and also found myself crying... I called my mom and narrated the dream to her but for our selfish reasons, we only prayed against the death of my son as I saw it in the dream.. Only for my mom to call me 2 days later, that my aunt died in an accident as exactly as I saw it my dream, the 1st hospital rejected her that she should be taken NAUTH but on reaching there, she was confirmed dead.. (A car hit her car out of nowhere and she somersaulted and a neck injury with other internal injuries)....

On reaching mortuary to see her, I went unaccompanied, BELIEVE ME I saw my aunt sitting on a rock near the building of the mortuary, she was looking at me eye to eye, I was frozen to death.. And since then I blamed myself for her death...

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

Before I start, if you want to know whether you are a reincarnated soul, check your dominant hand, in between the life and head line, you will see a mark 'X', it shows you are one and believe me, you should must have encountered one or two experiences of spiritualism...

So cum 2018, Precisely on February 2018, I had a dream that my mom won't survive the year 2018, as usual I cried out from my dream to reality... Believe I have known it would come to past like others because my parents are already aware of my gifts or (I call it my torments and miseries)... I hid this one from them but went on and told my siblings and a priest that guides me on this path (I have every evidence of all these)... March 2018, my mom took ill cry cry, I was devastated, reason because I told my dad and siblings the nature of the illness, so we can tackle it on time but they all choosed to ignore me... But still, it never deterred me from taken it upon myself to take care of her till the day she died, 2 days before she died, she had a dream where a man and a woman took her to a deserted place until she complained she was tired and she needed to go back before I woke her up.. (She shouted at me that I should have allowed her to sleep more) after her death, I told myself that if I had allowed her to sleep more and get back from the journey, she wouldn't have died.. Then, came the surge and left the next day...

Then during the burial of my mom, on the night after her burial.. Her grave was near the window side of my room (the room is upstairs) around 2am or so, our dog started barking nonstop and because everyone was tired because of the days activities, nobody cared to come check what was wrong with the dog.. I was forced to wake up when the barking was coming from my window side and there was this cold feeling that I had immediately and I felt a presence within, I woke up and went to the verandah and lo and behold, I saw my mom standing (you can choose not to believe), but I doubt if she saw me, I ran downstairs to the place where I saw her but she wasn't there again.. I related everything to my dad and siblings and thank God, they are getting to believe me...

Hope I ain't boring you people with it sad... Indicate so I can continue about my encounter this year..

Before the 6 months memorial of my mom, I dunno whether it's because I was very much attached to my parents especially my mom as I am the last in the family, on 2 encounters, I was walking across a road, when I heard my mom's voice call out to me, at the 1st encounter, I didn't respond but just stopped to look around to know whether I can pick her out from the crowd, when the effort seems futile, I left, then on the 2nd encounter again, she called out to me again, I responded within and asked her if there's any problem, looked around again but couldn't find her.. I relayed the info to my dad and sibs as usual, they only advised me that I should always look out for myself when I'm not driving, maybe she is trying to safe me in harms way...

That reminds me, My mom died on 19th Oct 2018 at UCH, since I was the only one with her, I took it upon myself to bring her back to east the next day..... After everything was cleared and done, I was with the ambulance conveying her (just me and the yoruba guy) when all of a sudden, 2 bike men sprang out from nowhere and we had a head on collision, our car somersaulted so many times but we came out unscratched but the 2 bike men died instantly, this particular accident happened at ijebu ode (Saturday precisely around 8 am or so)... The youth of the village nearly lynched the driver and I and wanted to set ablaze my mom's corpse till police intervened, I thought my world would end that day.. (a native man my dad met told him the thing isn't ordinary, I will still come to that)..

After her memorial, science apart (sleep paralysis)... I had one on one encounter with a ghost, my brain was awake but I couldn't move my body, all of a sudden, I heard someone inside my toilet and bathroom, I tried getting up but I couldn't, I started asking who it was but didn't get any reply, all of a sudden, the curtains attached to my loo was moved over (it was too glaring) and whomever it was came and pinned my head down to the bed, I was struggling to save myself but I couldn't, I tried calling on God, I couldn't until I called on my mom and I quote 'Mum, don't allow me to die', at that moment, whatever it was released me and left same way it came in....

I had my 2nd encounter again, this time, the bulb in my room just bursted and I heard some movements in my kitchen, I just struggled to wake up and ran away from my house to my parents where I took my bath and Co....

But before this two encounters, after the burial, one old woman had approached me in the village and after the pleasantries (that their usual way of saying see how big one has grown) it was during one of the hugging that she mistakenly saw a knife injury I sustained on my palm that she saw the mark and said, I am ogbanje (reincarnated soul), I was angry with her but because the familiarity of the both families, I respected myself..

Lastly, in Igbo, we call it ịgba afa, my Dad took it upon himself to find out whom exactly I am, he wasn't around during my birth and early years (he was outside the country), he wanted me to come with him because he was once a traditional man and still believes in most of this mysteries though he is a Christian now, I rejected the offer (I don't want to begin waka this waka at this my early year biko).. So, when he came back, he told me that the man said the only one who has the answer to the question was my mom because there were alot of mysterious things that happened during my birth reason why I am experiencing all this... But lol, onye kwe, chi ya ekwe, I am a Christian but still I strongly believe in the mysteries and spirituality of the world.....

NB : The only gift I know that I am very good in, is the ability to tell the sex of an unborn baby... Which I have never for one day failed at it... Please i won't attend to anyone in this case biko....

I forgot to add that after the 1st encounter with the spirit which pinned me down, for the first time in my life, I had a 3 day non stop episodic headache, took malaria drug and Co but yet nothing happened till I told my priest friend who is aware of my predicament, he told me that I should use anointing oil which I did and that was the end of the headache..

In conclusion, I doubt if spirits move about at night like people assumed... I can categorically say that, they like serene environment especially during the day when everyone must have gone for their daily business
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by pedroiyke: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:

Modified
Abeg, na night we dey o.

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

abeg, na night we dey o
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Ufedolove: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
guestwlanb123:
Ogugu man
Oma Iye, you know person ooo. How did you know I'm from Ogugu? Wow!!!

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sdcf(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
You only live twice or so it seems .One for yourself and one for your dreams
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by goooze(m): 4:29am On Jul 05, 2019
didirelly:

Please kindly enlighten us about the salt issue
Salt is known to be a spiritual cleanser and it avert bad luck and obstacles to achieving success. Salt bath(either adding little salt to your water or scrubbing with salt without using soap or any perfumes) is encouraged. It could be once monthly or twice in a month pray a normal prayer, no incantation or rituals. Goggle about the spiritual use of salt.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by preacherz: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2019
TommyAnthem:
The world population is increasing in billions, if there is reincarnation, where is the increment coming from?

reincarnation is as a result of souls coming back to earth in a new form. that does not mean that new souls aren't created by God.

Reincarnation is as real as U and I.

Jesus Christ confirmed Elijah came back but they didn't recognize him and it dawned on d Apostles he was talking about John d Baptist.

Elijah came back as John d Baptist and was beheaded (recall Elijah beheaded some numbers of prophet of bal) karma!!!!!!!

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Too many devil worshippers on one thread .
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by ambivert27(f): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Omnibus:
grin what stopped you from passing by?

it's so REAL
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2019
starbuck:

Modified

Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

Hmmm... Ife ne me abi how do you igbos say things dey happen... Omo you don see many things o... I hope those unnecessary spiritual episodes have stopped.... Stop am with prayers and word of God o

But if more stories dey, oya continue wink grin I dey enjoy am.

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2019
guestwlanb123:
I go need you for my bet9ja ticket be that o

Lol... Bad boy.
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Demogorgon:
Mine is quite the opposite. 3 years ago, a girl here saw my display picture and asked if I am from warri that my face looked very familiar i said No because i then i was a staying in Edo state and i was born and bred there.. 2 years ago while still in Edo state, i was on a bike heading somewhere, a girl who also was on a bike heading opposite direction as me turned around after our eyes met and said "warri"? I shooked my head in disavowal. After my final exams i went home late 2017 so early last year, my dad told me an Uncle of mine who's in warri is requesting that i should come and visit him. Service year would commence later and i deemed it sensible to visit him.. I left for warri sometime in February and during my stay there i met a girl at an engineers shop. He sells Audio/Video Cds as well. She and the man knew themselves well and were discussing a movie airing on Gotv. I was sitting close to her and she said i look very familiar that if i was from Rivers state? lol. I said No why? she said it's nothing that the resemblance was too much although the guy is late. Was any of these events coincidental? Or is there something behind all these?

Twale... You dey appear for three places at the same time... Lol
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Omnibus:
Not true! It may appal you that majority here are Christians.... But they can't deny the reality of the their experiences. Although some may be worshippers of other things though.

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by elRamani(m): 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Akanoaaa:

Go to iseyin in Oyo state, you might found one of your dead family there. Life is truly misery, only those who don't understand won't know.

wait did they tell u my town is for reincarnated people?
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by platinumventure: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2019
Alzirida:
The life u are living is all u get in this Earth.
The moment u die, the microbes will feed on ur rotten body while the energy is returned back to earth in another form.
Energy is not created rather transformed from one state to another.

But with knowledge of Quantum Physics/mechanics we are more aware of what happens when we die.

Our consciousness leaves us (remember what made u a living is ur consciousness) and matches with any part of our Timeline. It is believed that the life u are living, u have died billion of yrs ago. Using Quantum Physics to explain consciousness is totally different from conventional science. I align with Quantum Physics because in future that is where science is heading....

U a smart lady...tot ur kind dosent exist in naija

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by chieveboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Awoleesu:

Am I? shocked

Don't mind him. Chances are you lived or visited such cities in a recent past life.

The thing is everyone lived before! Should you have stayed in the astral plane for too long after your former translation (death), Kaduna etc. might have changed to the point you can't relate with any of its looks...

Karma and Reincarnation explains the rational for liking and disliking the things we do. It is why one is poor or rich. It is the ultimate justice system that cannot fail...if you hear the statement "God is just", then know it is talking about the law of physics known otherwise as karma. Karma is the reason for reincarnation. It explains the so-called " unmerited wealth" or badluck.

Shekau for instance will find to his dismay that he has to be sent back here after his judgement lifetimes upon lifetimes to pay for his many 'sins'. After several life's of repayment as a slaughtered, burnt, maimed, stoned, abused, slowpoke, "unjustly" imprisoned, and all manner of horrible experiences to the degree that he was horrible, he might wind up as a doctor saving life's in another lifetime and timeline; all as repayment and lesson-learning, on Love.

If you investigate the glaring reality of karma and reincarnation, you find life is fair and God is just indeed. Scriptures do not teach lessons as you will find as God already knew so before men did, experiences are what teaches lessons otherwise all scripture quoters in church and on this thread would have been models of high standards and more. So learn from experience and trust your heart. Some scriptures got it all wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Crossover Night @ All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Catholic Priest, Edwin Obiora Becomes First Priest To Become SAN

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156