Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (24009 Views)

After Death, Where Souls Or Spirits Of Men Dwell / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by starbuck(f): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Just yesterday, I was going through a book and saw 11.11 twice on different pages, then in the evening, hubby came back and was listening to a radio program, they made mention of 11.11 twice again undecided undecided... Right at this moment, was going through a Facebook, came across this post again with 11.11 inscribed on it...

Biko someone should put me through

Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by Betty50(f): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2019
grin
mysticgal:
3 times it happened to me

8 years ago a friend of mine died. the day she died, I never knew she had died but my parents did because we were all friends. I w3nt to the market to shop and I was surprised i saw her because, she stayed very far away from my place so I hugged her and we talked, promising to talk to her some other time. I got home and my mum told me my friend was dead. I said which friend? she said so so so of this family. I laughed because I believed she was lying. well, it turned out that, my friend was killed by her roomate and she went roaming. may she rest on peace sad

second one, In the university, I fought with this particular girl at a choir practice and that caused a rift that even if I see her, we just eye ourselves and pass.

then one Sunday I was coming from church only for her to see me, run to me and hug me but then my mind was like new year new life so we got gisting.
she asked when I'd resume school, I told her, I asked same question and she said did not know for that particular period. I even had to ask why she was at the area and she said she came to shop at Shoprite cause Shoprite was close. I told her I was staying with my friend who happens to stay behind Shoprite who was a medical student. we concluded, hugged and went our way.

I got to the house and my friends were just talking about a student of the school that was crushed by trailer in the morning while going to church but I didn't pay mind till my friend now said that the lady I fought with a year ago was dead, I said which one? the said so so so person..I fainted twice that day

happens I'm not the only one she met, she met a lot of people including her twin brother just that she appeared in different clothing, one that the person knew her for. Besides I think the reason I met was because I was going to the teaching hospital where I stayed with my friend which is where her body was deposited. And also that is behind Shoprite she claimed to be going to shop at. May she rest in peace.

Third one, A classmates mum died and for the first time in my five years of degree schooling, I decided to go for a burial. went for the stuff and even gisted with my classmate. No sobriety no nothing. only for me to go home, at night in my dreams, the lady appeared to me and asked me to give a message to my classmates. I asked why?
she said I should just do. I told her I won't. this woman kept pestering me that I asked her how do her family know I'm saying the truth. she described an event and showed me her favourite George wrapper she was wearing. I told her to go straight to her family that I wasn't doing abeg angry

Do you know I not only wake up sick, I spent almost 2 weeks in the hospital sad. Besides my people kept seeing vision of death. People said it was because I gave her hope by asking her how her family would know I'm saying the truth. but who cares?

I had to go for deliverance. i was even looking for cele church let them use came and wipe every eye I use in seeing dead people undecided

hallelujah I am free embarassed
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by starbuck(f): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

Good morning all... Hope we are all great...

Had one of my dreams again... Happened 2 months ago.. I have a close friend (male), dreamt where he invited me over to his house but upon reaching there, I saw a lady lying on their table of the sitting room, common sense told me that it was his sister.. Upon entering, the lady gave up the ghost immediately and she was put in a coffin..

Mind you, my friend didn't speak with me at all in the dream and in reality, we were not in talking terms at all because of one eish like that... His sister corpse was taken away for burials...

When I woke up, I narrated the dream to someone else and he said I should pray over it and also narrate it to the said friend.. I declined because of our beef undecided undecided.... So recently we have just settled and I was discussing with him yesterday, narrated the dream to him and told him the exact date I had it, only for him to tell me that it wasn't his sister but his uncle's wife whom he was close to died one week after cry cry.... The burial has been fixed for next month...

NB... Bikonu, isn't this a bad omen that I always dream about people's death.. Besides, there's this incident I am experiencing at the moment and I feel that my late mom or any dead (someone) is trying to relay a message to me
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by karlboss: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
starbuck:
Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

Had one of my dreams again... Happened 2 months ago.. I have a close friend (male), dreamt where he invited me over to his house but upon reaching there, I saw a lady lying on their table of the sitting room, common sense told me that it was his sister.. Upon entering, the lady gave up the ghost immediately and she was put in a coffin..

Mind you, my friend didn't speak with me at all in the dream and in reality, we were not in talking terms at all because of one eish like that... His sister corpse was taken away for burials...

When I woke up, I narrated the dream to someone else and he said I should pray over it and also narrate it to the said friend.. I declined because of our beef undecided undecided.... So recently we have just settled and I was discussing with him yesterday, narrated the dream to him and told him the exact date I had it, only for him to tell me that it wasn't his sister but his uncle's wife whom he was close to died one week after cry cry.... The burial has been fixed for next month...

NB... Bikonu, isn't this a bad omen that I always dream about people's death.. Besides, there's this incident I am experiencing at the moment and I feel that my late mom or any dead (someone) is trying to relay a message to me

Just have it at D back of your mind the spirit in you is not bad but the spirit is not allowed in Christianity. If you don't want your gift you can meet a pastor to cast it out.

You are like that girl hailing Paul in the Bible
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by starbuck(f): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
karlboss:

Just have it at D back of your mind the spirit in you is not bad but the spirit is not allowed in Christianity. If you don't want your gift you can meet a pastor to cast it out.

You are like that girl hailing Paul in the Bible

Exactly what a priest told me...
Re: Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? by sharpwriter(m): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2019
starbuck:
Jkisok
Sharpwriter
Dudeweedlmao
Agarawu23

I can't say ... but with all the talks we have had here ... you didn't do well by not praying when you should have done so... yu let malice get in the way and it isn't good. What you are yet to observe and tell us is that, after the bad dreams, if you did pray, were they averted? If they were averted, perhaps you are being used to stand in the gap for people.

But which ever, if you don't want it again, you can speak to God about it consistently, and it will vanish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Crossover Night @ All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha In Pictures / Pastor Adeboye In Enugu, Received By Governor Ugwuanyi / Catholic Priest, Edwin Obiora Becomes First Priest To Become SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.