Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React (36555 Views)

Northern Women Flaunt Their Labour Party Card In Bauchi (pictures) / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by SoNature(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
I always considered Dabiri an intelligent woman and believed she deserves a bigger role in this government because of her roles during presidential campaigns.

Over and time again, she has proven that she should never go beyond where she is now.

Dabiri, today, resonates the popular belief that sound knowledge of English language doesn't necessarily mean being intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by jodeci(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2019
[s][quote author=Benekruku post=79896437]At a time, she shot blank.

But the truth she said at the wrong hour[/quo[/s]te]
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Urchman200: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
When people accused this fool of been a tribal bigots most people doubted it .just look at a tweet from a supposedly learned person, bringing politics to a serious issues like molestation of a fellow woman .
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by mightyhaze: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Very idiotic statement. How did we end up with dimwits like this? Well,..when the head is rotten,...
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Adoyi87(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
I am waiting for Lorieta onochie's response, crazy people everywhere.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Opexzy: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
I am happy because this guy will eventually be nailed... Those who live in glass house do not throw stones... This guy will be dealt with either because of the evil he did or because he is on the other side...whichever way, i am satisfied... So far the victim get justice...
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Earthquake3: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2019
cococandy:
If these PDP and APC idiots use party sentiments to avoid getting this monster senator to justice ehn, they will all pay dearly for it with their useless lives. Bunch of fvcktards

Have you seen where one of your fellow feminists is joking with rape and you were supporting her on that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5278355/simbee-davis-accused-mc-galaxy
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by freeze001(f): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2019
That statement/tweet takes the cake for me... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Coitus:
H Y P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE grin grin grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by opara28(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2019
I never knew Nairalanders could actually agree collectively on an issue irrespective of tribe, party and religion. Wow grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Kiezodumah(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2019
.It's just so sad that everything is politicised in this country. Why is she trying to smear the PDP by using this incident? Just cos she is employed on the platform of the APC, it's now a PDP problem. The media is a very powerful tool the affluent and politicans use on a regularly basis to mislead the ever gullible Nigerians.From her statement she is stylishly saying If he was elected on the platform of the APC( the saints' party), he wud have behaved otherwise. It's a personality thing. He is human before a senator. The case should with dealt with from that perspective. Well Abike Dabiri used to be som1 I admired not until she joined the bandwagon of partisan politics.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Theboss100(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
frankyychiji:
That's why APC surpporters are called zombies.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Born2Breed(f): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

Yeah... He should be forgiven, thereafter he should be severely disciplined by recalling and stripping him of his senatorship... He should further be jailed for assault or compelled to pay the victim a huge settlement. This would set the right precedence and a deterrent to other abusers of power.

As for me I don't know the type of technology that was used,i still don't believe that was the SINator assaulting a woman.

Shey all of us want to be mad ni and turn political.

Let every political party support their own.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Sensenan: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
I wonder what has gotten into this Abike. Always disgracing herself with very wrong comments.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by justjasper(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dabiri heating up the polity and causing disaffection in the country.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Shootlion: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yoruba pipo get foul mouth no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.