Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React (36548 Views)

Northern Women Flaunt Their Labour Party Card In Bauchi (pictures) / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Benekruku(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2019
At a time, she shot blank.

But the truth she said at the wrong hour
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Factgist: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2019
hmm
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by holuphisayor(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2019
lol. APC as usual
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by JimohMomoh: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2019
It seems any learned Nigerian that joins APC looses his or her sense of judgement and forgot they may not be in power tomorrow.
Abike Dabiri, Prof. Itse Sagay, Adesina, VP Osinbanjo, Festus Keyamo etc.
Na wah o, who did this to us, no shame at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by SEGLIZ: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2019
one wrong twist though.
human right and integrity shouldn't be on party basis.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Moventist: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2019
I am yet to see protest on RUGA which is rape to all, like the distractions of a senator's personal issue with someone . The senator said that the incident happened before the election . I don't defend what he did but have to say that we Nigerians hing on individual issues than national issues

They have filled the Cyber space with COZA after that Senator Cliff and I am sure another story will spring up after this one .yet we still have service chiefs who presides over the Killings of more than 25 thousand Nigerians still occupying their positions . No one protested against them nor seek their removal

Back to RUGA : a government that places a tribe against all others is not an issue to deal with than personal issue of individuals ?

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:51am On Jul 03, 2019
Acidosis:
And Gandollar's footage was not enough evidence for prosecution? The APC criminal won elections despite the heavy allegations with video evidences.

This country ehn! Here is the same reason we never progress as a nation. Selective justice is the greatest form of corruption, but I'm not surprised! Apostles and disciples of Dullardhino were born for this course - to remain adamantly stup!d and senseless in their actions, attitude and online behaviours.

You dumb bleeps keep talking about Gandujes bribery, do you know the governor has immunity from investigation and persecution?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by 2LESS(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2019
And she is our ambassador in diaspora
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by ojun50(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2019
That woman mumu na grade one

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by ridbell01(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Nothing concern in their issue but the PDP senator representing the adamawa north must be jail shikena
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Aidejay(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2019
H Y P for the HYP for the HYPOCRETE
grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by RTSC: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2019
Esseite:
She just killed the protest bringing politics into it....
I don't know what is wrong with that woman.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Elemosho478: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Abike is very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by JimohMomoh: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Moventist:
I am yet to see protest on RUGA which is rape to all, like the distractions of a senator's personal issue with someone . The senator said that the incident happened before the election . I don't defend what he did but have to say that we Nigerians hing on individual issues than national issues

They have filled the Cyber space with COZA after that Senator Cliff and I am sure another story will spring up after this one .yet we still have service chiefs who presides over the Killings of more than 25 thousand Nigerians still occupying their positions . No one protested against them nor seek their removal

Back to RUGA : a government that places a tribe against all others is not an issue to deal with than personal issue of individuals ?

Protest is going on in Plateau and Benue but I don't know what Kogi is waiting for
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Erolow(f): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2019
shocked

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by wambosamuel1980: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2019
This woman fall my hand why is she so anxious to comment and put party ahead?

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2019
In her words”THiS PDP GUY”. I’m not one to insult the elderly, but when an elder doesn’t want to accord herself the privilege to be respected then it’s right to rain insult.
Playing the party card at such a sensitive issue just shows how stupid and shallow minded the Abike is.
Anyway, not surprised because common sense isn’t really common these days..

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by 01mcfadden(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You dumb bleeps keep talking about Gandujes bribery, do you know the governor has immunity from investigation and persecution?
What about protesting that he resigns?
H Y P for HYPOCRITE!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by fatiaforreal: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2019
That man is not worthy of ANY responsible position!
To slap someone once, I can take it as an outrage, but five! The guy is simply an agbero.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Propsvilla(m): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2019
May God help Nigeria

Meanwhile
Do you know that with 540,000 you can become a proud owner of a plot of Land in an Area designated for Residential Settlement in the new Lagos.

Yes New Lagos, it is no longer Lagos Mainland and Lagos Island. It is now Old Lagos and the New Lagos. The old Lagos is a Lagos where there are over crowing, too much pressure on social infrastructures and high rate of traffic jam.

But the New Lagos is a City that is well plan with the model of Dubai, it is expected to be Nigeria city that will rub shoulders with Dubai and other smart cities in the world.

It is not about buying Land it is about buying Land in an area where your property can appreciate faster. Wise men don't save, they invest because saving will make you poorer while investing will make you richer.

The Name of the Estate is Cedarwood Vista 3
Both phase and 2 were all sold out under three weeks

That is why you have to make a move noe before it is too late.

For more information check my signature for my contact. Signature is just below this post.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by SetZ(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2019
I wonder were we headed in this country first
Rape: you had nothing to say even as a female senator now this and yet nobody is standing for this ladies even from the Senate my daughter have to leave this country

#Canadahereicome
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by cococandy(f): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2019
If these PDP and APC idiots use party sentiments to avoid getting this monster senator to justice ehn, they will all pay dearly for it with their useless lives. Bunch of fvcktards

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by UncleJudax(m): 10:10am On Jul 03, 2019
She is always partisan... tribalism, partisan, etc
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by cosef: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2019
This demented woman has killed this case by bringing party issues into it. Abbo will be smiling right now. He may finally even walk free by claiming his being politically victimized. Kai!

Abike is actually pretending to be intelligent. She is not. Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2019
I'm a die hard APC supporter but this woman no just get sense. Na so she take bring tribal sentiment to one diaspora incidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by UncleJudax(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:
At a time, she shot blank.

But the truth she said at the wrong hour
Make person no spite him face by cutting off him nose
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Born2Breed(f): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Others are fighting for justice this one is talking about party politics.

The senator should be forgiven.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2019
As long as people like Ganduje, Abike Dabiri, Lauretta Onochie, Kyari, etc, hold sway in the top leadership circle, there can be no way Buhari or Osibanjo can convince us that they are going to transform this nation... Cos, you are only as strong as your weakest links... I thought they had learnt this valuable lesson from Jonathan's dispensation...

Anyway, I reiterate that APC is a sanctuary for criminals, crooks, and political failures...

As for this issue on ground, Abike Dabiri is just an idiotic tool of a moronic leadership. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Abike Dabiri Plays The Party Card, Nigerians React by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2019
Born2Breed:
Others are fighting for justice this one is talking about party politics.

The senator should be forgiven.

Yeah... He should be forgiven, thereafter he should be severely disciplined by recalling and stripping him of his senatorship... He should further be jailed for assault or compelled to pay the victim a huge settlement. This would set the right precedence and a deterrent to other abusers of power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal. / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.