Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband (38755 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, Speaks On Final Results / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Smalliegirl: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:

Just say the woman worwor...finishgrin

Worwor where?

That is a very beautiful and classy lady...Looks like a well raised lady with intellect..

Not your average bleachy bleachy, plastic yansh and bre asts Nigerian girls

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Deepfeel(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
I tried watching that sh*t twice but lost interest, am not just wired that way to pick interest in dull shows like that
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by BizBayo: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
This picture proves that men seek for something more than beauty in a woman whenever they want to settle down.

Deep bro. I think say na only me notice am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by meobizy(f): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
She never start, until her husband gbenshes Isilomo that is when her mind will clear.

I have seen the way he talks to her, gets handsy with and stammers whenever she’s around him.
It wasn’t until I saw his wife’s pictures that I finally understood.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Neimar: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:
how is she ugly??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by jice(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
I go support am if him nor do the bambam tin
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Isn't she beautiful though? She looks very natural. Or is it the dark skin that makes her ugly?

IamD18:
This picture proves that men seek for something more than beauty in a woman whenever they want to settle down.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by BeijinDossier: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Besides, i hardly understand wetin the guy dey yarn. He is very un-Nigerian. Na Naija we dey, no be UK cheesy

RTSC:
I would rather support a real Nigerian based in Nigeria.
Like tacha, frood and co.

What would i gain if i support a diasporean that would take the next flight back to the UK and invest our money there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Lovelyn451(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
We here also don't have time to watch...sorry ma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by mavinjay1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
LMAOOO U MADE ME BUST INTO LAUGHTER
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by inspitation: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
she said she doesn't know if she will have time to watch it meaning she is using her time for something productive yet jobless youth are glued to their screen watching this poo
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by eedimo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Esomchi800:
Please a seriously and really need a loan Am getting depressed because of thinking about this
It's Sad that we live in a country were the most easiest things to do or get such as a loan becomes the most difficult.
The options available are like having the camel pass through the eye of a needle.
I feel your pain brother, but avoid the word depression.
I would advice you meet family or friends I trust it would help.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Ugosample(m): 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:

she is a black beauty
Like she pretty

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Ugosample(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Smalliegirl:

Worwor where?

That is a very beautiful and classy lady...Looks like a well raised lady with intellect..

Not your average bleachy bleachy, plastic yansh and bre asts Nigerian girls

I wonder why some are saying that she is not fine

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Ugosample(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
loverboy442:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY

silly talk
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by loverboy442: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ugosample:

silly talk
then waka pass! i wasn't talking to an 1diot
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Ugosample(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
loverboy442:
then waka pass! i wasn't talking to an 1diot

cheesy cheesy

see who is calling someone an idiot?

An unfortunate schmuck living in a third world $hithole country with a $hithole mentality that has crippled your brain power, that your brain is too weak to comprehend that life is choices, and those who want to watch the show should watch, while others who don't should sit this one out.

BBNaija is for an audience, and me and you are not their target.

so respect those who want to watch it
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Lordjb: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
Okay, we hear, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by LordTrezy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
She's pretty and accomplished

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by loverboy442: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy cheesy

see who is calling someone an idiot?

An unfortunate schmuck living in a third world $hithole country with a $hithole mentality that has crippled your brain power, that your brain is too weak to comprehend that life is choices, and those who want to watch the show should watch, while others who don't should sit this one out.

BBNaija is for an audience, and me and you are not their target.

so respect those who want to watch it
hahahaha guess that hurt you. i ain't even living in that country with you but still want you to live a good life. i don't understand why you are pained for urging those who don't love the show to boy-cut the threads
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Ugosample(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
loverboy442:
hahahaha guess that hurt you. i ain't even living in that country with you but still want you to live a good life. i don't understand why you are pained for urging those who don't love the show to boy-cut the threads

naa

not naija based either

you have to respect people choices
That is the hallmark of civilization
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by wrose(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bro, the wife is beautiful in my eyes�
IamD18:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by GenFunction: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
i like d nigga
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by loverboy442: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ugosample:

naa

not naija based either

you have to respect people choices
That is the hallmark of civilization
so what you have to say about the recent protests.... that's what all nigerians should be talking about now and not BBnaija Lol
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
loverboy442:
so what you have to say about the recent protests.... that's what all nigerians should be talking about now and not BBnaija Lol

you are still missing the point
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Mydazz(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:
IF WE NOR SUPPORT MIKE WETIN WE GAIN

If we support Mike wetin we go gain?
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by naijajobx: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by skukimania(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
simonlee:

Abi oh! Nobody will beat him. smiley The woman is not bad though.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by helphelp: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
She just use style tell una say una no get work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kissing (Photos) / It's Uyo, Not Calabar; Akwa Ibom, Not Cross River - Akwa Ibomites Tell NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.