Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband (38750 Views)

Bbnaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, Speaks On Final Results / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Esomchi800(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
eedimo:

It's Sad that we live in a country were the most easiest things to do or get such as a loan becomes the most difficult.
The options available are like having the camel pass through the eye of a needle.
I feel your pain brother, but avoid the word depression.
I would advice you meet family or friends I trust it would help.
Yes sir
Am the first son though
My mum do food before but she stopped due to an ailment before my dad passed away they relocated to the village with my junior ones
My two close friend one is an electrician and one is a painter like me
They don't have
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by deltateam: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
RTSC:
I would rather support a real Nigerian based in Nigeria.
Like tacha, frood and co.

What would i gain if i support a diasporean that would take the next flight back to the UK and invest our money there.

What proof do you have that they will not equally jet out once they collect the money?

Abi you tie them down for naija?
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by deltateam: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
berryBee:
You don't have time to watch it but you want us to vote for your husband. Is alright. lipsrsealed

She already knows you are jobless. So just vote her husband, she has better things to do with her time.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
You don't have time to watch your husband in the show yet you want who to support him?
Nansense
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by usamali(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
I thought this should have been a medium to help some broke ass youths? ��

We Nigerians should have sense ��. If we don’t support this BBN, trust me next year they will have a sense too.
I'm so not voting this year... After all, I haven't been voting before self. Almost every one of them came from abroad, London, America, South Africa Canada and so on...Accent everywhere no pidgin.

Mike Edward Owns Rolls Royce Worth hundreds of Millions.

Obviously, he paid to get into the house

My concern and pity go to those who broke bumbum, heads, legs and were victimized and hospitalized all in the name of the BBNaija audition, and still, none of them qualified.
Re: BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Begs Nigerians To Support Husband by Kfed4ril(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
deepwater:

How did your husband get into that house. I heard this is his first time in Lagos?
where did he audition?

He auditioned in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kissing (Photos) / Showmax Pro Brings EPL Live-Streaming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.