Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive (936 Views)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo Who Assaulted Lady / Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by blog4all(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
PDP Slapping Senator who assaulted lady in Abuja is HIV/AIDS Positive

Nigerian Naval College denied Senator Abbo admission for being HIV positive.

Amnesty International, Keyamo, Dabiri-Erewa, celebrities demand senator’s arrest

Elisha Ishaku Abbo, the controversial Nigerian Senator who assaulted a nursing mother in an adult toy shop in Abuja, was denied admission Nigerian Naval Training College, Onne, Port Harcourt in 2004 for being an HIV positive.

Mr Abbo, who represents Adamawa North Senatorial District, was shown in a CCTV footage, published by Premium Times slapping a nursing mother who was trying to calm him down not to beat another woman.

The assault, which reportedly occurred on May 11, 2019, was done in the presence of an armed policeman, who rather than assist the victim, arrested her.

Although he has confirmed being the one in the clip, he has however denied what reportedly transpired. He told Channels Television that he was in the shop to seek justice for his sister who was assaulted even when his comments in the clip said otherwise or not did not relate to his position.

When contacted, the Senator told Channels Television that he would release an official statement in reaction to the assault video.

“We will be releasing statement maybe tomorrow afternoon,” he said, adding that the incident happened before he became a Senator.

Beyond that, the Senator claimed that the roughly 10-minute video was incomplete, claiming he was at the shop because his sister had been assaulted there and that part was left out.

He said, “We will soon release an official statement to the viral video which happened before I became a senator where my younger sister was beaten to a pulp in a shop and I was called upon there; where I had to call an ambulance and a policeman to come to the scene and it got out of hand I was also assaulted.

“It is an old video, but we will soon release a statement to that effect.

Nigerians on social media who reacted to the report of his outburst wondered what he went to the adult shop to do.

When this medium decided to check his biography on Wikipedia, the information that cropped up showed the lawmaker is a carrier of HIV/AIDS

On February 9, 2004, Cliff Elisha Ishaku, took the authorities of the Nigerian Naval Training College, Onne, Port Harcourt to court for ReadMore @ https://www.thekillerpunch.com/pdp-slapping-senator-who-assaulted-lady-in-abuja-is-hiv-aids-positive/

Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by IamD18: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians can dig for Africa.

Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by Davash222(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Let’s forget the HIV talk now, we’ll talk about that later.

What’s the sister of a serving senator doing in a sexx toy shop? Are there no viable, strong and agile dicck over there in Adamawa

Shame on Adamawa guys!!
Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by modsfucker: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nne m this dealt a deadly blow to the NotTooYoungToRun law undecided
Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by Jayslicky: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians I hail una, detectives of crime, I wonder why Nigerian police is not better than the FBI with this kind of detectives we have as citizens in this country.
Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by seborrhic: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can you imagine how annoying this HIV senator is.
This one should just be left in a zoo to be devoured by lions.
Imagine what a human has said in his defence,even when the video says otherwise.
blog4all:
Beyond that, the Senator claimed that the roughly 10-minute video was incomplete, claiming he was at the shop because his sister had been assaulted there and that part was left out.

where my younger sister was beaten to a pulp in a shop and I was called upon there; where I had to call an ambulance and a policeman to come to the scene and it got out of hand I was also assaulted.
Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by kokoA(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
And he went to intimacy gadget store with three ladies o... Hmmm, abj girls be collecting and distributing something since 1900.
Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by blackmantis: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
kokoA:
And he went to intimacy gadget store with three ladies o... Hmmm, abj girls be collecting and distributing something since 1900.

He must have infected all of them.
Re: PDP Slapping Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Positive by positivelord: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
...and that explain his regular visit to Intimacy Shop..

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointment: Gov. Ikpeazu Congratulates Uche Ogah / Corruption - FCC Traces Trader-moni Cash To Kwara Governor Wife Omolewa Accounts / Forgive IPOB, Obiano Begs Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.