Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian (25332 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by rusher14: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
toprealman:
Not too young to......

Slap.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by lonelydora: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Where is pleasure chest situated?

Wetin you wan to buy?

I don't know ooo. Saw from the post that it is in Abuja
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by naijajobx: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Dipsong: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Udantu:
Lie lie sinator

Senator not too young to beat grin
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Jinad50: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:
I always wait for the two sides of every story. The Senator is not a mad man to just start beating the woman. I don't support assault either, but something the woman said/did must have angered the Senator. Meanwhile, why is this news coming out now he's a Senator? The handiwork of the enemy

Meanwhile,

Every problem is a blessing in disguise. Pleasure Chest, Abuja has blown from this assault.
More people, both Men and Women, who are sexually starved have known where to buy their gadgets.
Pleasure Chest should appreciate Elisha Abbo after this whole saga.
I doubt if there is any justifiable reason to assault a defenceless woman.

If the lady wrong him, there are proper and civilise way to deal with her rather than acting like a thug in a public place.

Besides, that's not going to look good in his résumé, especially as a politician.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Edyice: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
The future will expose bad individuals

That's why our leaders are scared of the future

With the help of cameras all over you will see someone do bad business in this country.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Daboomb: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Senator Abbo:
“This is a political season and now I am now a politician, before I was not a politician but now the reality of the fact is that I am now a politician and politicians are not people who are liked, they exhume things of 20 years and they hang it on their neck now,” he said.

“As I said before we will release a robust response to everything, and[b] we will also ask for the entire video to be released since they have the video. We will seat and discuss the video[/b]. Just to be clear that video was taken long before now and it was released just as this point.”

One has to be extremely stupid, like this HIV Senator, to make the above statements!

So, because he is now a Politcian, he can assault others and go scot-free ?
Who told this daft m0r0n that Politicians are not liked? If they are not liked, then who votes for them? Ghosts?

Someone should please tell this daft Senator that the owner of the video does not owe him "the provision of the Video", it is the Victims evidence that she was assaulted by Abbo.

Abbo should provide his own video to back up his claim, as far as the victim is concerned, that was all they have, that was all they could get from their camera and no one can force them to "manufacture more". End of story.

The fool even said "We will seat and discuss the video"?
Sit with who? The Judge in a law Court?
Yeeye dey smell
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:

Wetin you wan to buy?

I don't know ooo. Saw from the post that it is in Abuja
To simply feed my eyes
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Vic74real: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chai,we have to wait for another robust reply.what is happening to Nigeria?
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by lonelydora: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
To simply feed my eyes

Hmmm! Na one eye i dey use look you ooo
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
41yrs old and this mumu youth still no get sense.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by nimabusta(f): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
DaddyNimo:
so a customer walks into your shop with his lady and said something awful is smelling and you the sales girl jokingly said maybe it's her hair?? walai the senator no slap her well....if he did she should be in the hospital for weeks.
Just say you no get data to watch video and be spewing trash
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by haryurmide(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
If he was really assaulted then why was he saying 'shut up' before he 'pounced' on her? He had security personnel around, he should have allowed them do their work instead of 'retaliating'(though I believe she did not assault)

As a husband, father and leader, he ought to apologise instead of prolonging the issue.

Meanwhile, the one he had issue with initially was not the victim of 'slaps' ooo
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by DaddyNimo(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2019
nimabusta:
Just say you no get data to watch video and be spewing trash
iya e
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by EseBaba: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Odiok ono ifuo!
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by nimabusta(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
DaddyNimo:

iya e
Nna gi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Fact Check: Isa Pantami Is Not On A US Terrorism Watchlist / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.