Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian (25331 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by cjudy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Huuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by blanket6560(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Olarewaju89:
Useless senator indeed
the image attached lol���
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by AnanseK(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
And the young want to take over!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Dipville(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
He could not have been assaulted. He had a police with him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lying senator gadget

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Jcherish: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
hmmmmmm.... people can lie for Africa.... Just imagine.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Aystarz: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
roughneck:
This guy no even sabi lie..
He needs to hire the services of APC's master of lies - Alhaji Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Emmizofficial: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
This man used his hand to spoil his political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by traihit: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
That's why I don't feel moved with the not too young to run stuff. I've seen firsthand scenarios of what leadership by young people will be. The truth is that most of us are not ready to lead our country though we claim to be schooled.

Flier:
Majority of youth are animal in human skin,they can’t really deal with power

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by WildChild00(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
This senator of the federal republic, can lie grin who are those that voted him into office, look @ how he slapped that young lady, not once, continuously, for like 4 times.... This is unacceptable �
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Boyooosa(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Udantu:
Lie lie sinator
And somebody used up energy to design that stuff for a useless senator... shocked
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by WildChild00(m): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
traihit:
That's why I don't feel moved with the not too young to run stuff. I've seen firsthand scenarios of what leadership by young people will be. The truth is that most of us are not ready to lead our country though we claim to be schooled.

I am telling you, you can imagine if this young senator is the president, he will kill every body. grin
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by uvie66: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Flier:
Majority of youth are animal in human skin,they can’t really deal with power
I concur, once they get power they become severely intoxicated with the power. A lawmaker assault the individual that voted him in all in the presence of a law enforcer who then attempts to arrest the victim. When one depart this country and experience the way people live in western world, you realize that Nigerians are animals.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by feeloscar(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
toprealman:
Not too young to......
abbolize a sales girl.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Polynews: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fear Nigeria Politicians
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by frowland(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
Udantu:
Lie lie sinator

una no dey waste time. grin
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by wirinet(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
This senator is the worse liar I ever heard. I wonder how he was able to campaign to win votes.

“We will soon release an official statement to the viral video which happened before I became a senator where my younger sister was beaten to a pulp in a shop and I was called upon there,” Abbo said.

Your younger sister was beaten to a pulp in a sex shop and you were called as Jet Li to come and fight the person that beat her. You failed to tell us what you and your younger sister were doing in a sex shop in the first place.

“Where I had to call an ambulance and police to come to the scene and it got out of hand I was also assaulted,” he told Channels Television Wednesday morning.
This one does not make sense at all.

“They took her out to resuscitate her, the one standing with a cap is a doctor, the doctor had to come to give her life. My sister is not in the video, it was completely cropped out of it,” Abbo said.

You went to the sex shop with an your sister, an ambulance, police and a doctor? Nah wah o, my head is spinning with confusion.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by frowland(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Udantu:
Lie lie sinator

una no de waste time. grin
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Ubiudumo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
All he has spewed is a tissue of lies aimed at hiding his culpability.
I put it to this irresponsible Senator that he is guilty of the allegation against him.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by EAkoteyon: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Where is that? Name of store and address.
suitlovers:
His legal adviser is at work.

What a smart move.

When lawyers enter the matter, things will get tougher.

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by KrystosCJ(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
They should remove, not suspend, this confounded ignoramus from the Senate and sentence him to 5 years imprisonment that should be accompanied with community service by cleaning public toilets and clearing designated refuse dumpsites.

Shame on him. Crying wolf when you are the werewolf. Madness is evident in his lineage.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by ATS1996(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
His action shows the level of immaturity, no matter what the lady might have done, reputation is indeed a critical thing. However, you're a newly elected and just inaugurated Senator and therefore not expected to act animalistically. You shouldn't raise up your hand let alone beating her.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Horus(m): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ61S7RJUH8

Nigerians protest, call for arrest of Senator Elisha Abbo
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Slapping senator.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by wirinet(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
suitlovers:
His legal adviser is at work.

What a smart move.

When lawyers enter the matter, things will get tougher.

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Legal advice with clear audio and video evidence? Anyway lawyer must wac.
If he knows what is good for him, he better quickly be the assaulted girl and pay good compensation. It will be cheaper than hiring SANS.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
lonelydora:
I always wait for the two sides of every story. The Senator is not a mad man to just start beating the woman. I don't support assault either, but something the woman said/did must have angered the Senator. Meanwhile, why is this news coming out now he's a Senator? The handiwork of the enemy

Meanwhile,

Every problem is a blessing in disguise. Pleasure Chest, Abuja has blown from this assault.
More people, both Men and Women, who are sexually starved have known where to buy their gadgets.
Pleasure Chest should appreciate Elisha Abbo after this whole saga.
Where is pleasure chest situated?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by DaddyNimo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
so a customer walks into your shop with his lady and said something awful is smelling and you the sales girl jokingly said maybe it's her hair?? walai the senator no slap her well....if he did she should be in the hospital for weeks.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
What did your sister go and do at an adult shop that brought about the beatings?
Was she testing the gadgets inside the shop?

It seems the sales girl yabbed the Senator stylishly.
Re: Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian by drey22(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
How can you say you were not a politician? How did you win election?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House / Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (Father Of Tukur Yusuf Buratai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.