Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution (14164 Views)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Tony Nwulu Condemns Assualt By Elisha Abbo, Says Security Agents Must Punish Perpetrators

Hon. Tony Nwulu. The progenitor of Not Too Young To Run Act, Coordinator of Not Too Young to Run Movement and Former UPP Candidate for Imo State 2019 Governorship tussle has reacted to the recent disposition of Sen. Elisha Abbo and his sex scandal development, stating that it was a blow on the face young legislators and youth participation in governance.

In his words, he says, "The unfortunate allegations of physical assaults captured in a viral video involving Sen.Elisha Abbo, the youngest senator in this 9th Assembly is indeed shocking.

The NOTTOOYOUNGTORUN movement strongly condemn this assault and calls on relevant security agencies (The police) to investigate this matter dispassionately and bring perpetrators to Account.

There's no doubt that this action will rub off on the senate, However as a movement we are conscious of the various commentaries on this ignoble action but want to reassure the Nigerian youths and the people that this is not a true reflection of who we are.

The Nigeria youth is hardworking, decent and committed to building a great country.

We call on all youths to be guided by the pristine character of sobriety, morality, principles and competence in all spheres of life.

We stand in solidarity with the lofty heights that our Nation is striving for. God bless Nigeria".

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/07/tony-nwulu-condemn-sex-assualt-by.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by delishpot: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Which one be sex assault again na? Abi blogger meant to say sex shop assault ni?

5 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Ijaycool(f): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chiaaa....

Everybody dey use this guy shine...

How he overtake COZA, RUGA & BBNaija for frontpage material is still unbelievable.

Bleaching, smelly, drunk gay woman beater. Only you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by IamSoProlific: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
This man with big lips like 5 pieces of #200 kpomo is an unrepentant fool, and we shouldn't act like everything is ok with that scripted remorseless and unapologetic epistle he mumbled.

My bone quirked when I heard the malnourished Id!ot tell the lady that he would use her to set an example. Imagine the power-drunk airhead dodo.

Kaiiiiiii, he's lucky he never jam wahala or someone related to wahala.

This ant-like slowpoke should be asked to beg the said lady on cam and publish it too, just like onyeze handled blessing, right after that he should pay for damages....

OMG!!!!! My head is banging now, the lady shouldn't accept that stvpid apologies, it isn't genuine.

He must step down....Press charges!!!!!

Sue his sorry axs.....sue himmmmmmmmmm!!!!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Demiladedemzy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Am tired of this lawless country

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by PlayerMeji: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by festacman(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
There is little doubt that baby Senator Elisha Abbo's sense of pride and bloated ego will certainly create problems for him in his political sojourn. He needs to change to excel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
CONFIRM!

Seconded!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
That senator should apologize publicly to that woman, give her money for damages, apologize to Nigerians and his constituency

But from what I watched in that video the man is tooooooooooo arrogant, the only offence that wan committed was he stopped another man from collecting kemi phone

It was kemi that was on call with her sad oh, that woman didn't even put mouth for their matter

Tears comot for my eyes as he de slap that woman directly to her eyes

E be me like say make I grab the man eeeh give am blow till he soft

11 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Eavy(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
How did we got here? mods don dey duplicate topics on FP. to confuse us abi to get more participants?

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Factfinder1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
The trend hunters will grab this incident now and turn it to something else

Inasmuch as I condemn the senator for his show of shame and stupidity, I think he has apologized and I am certain sense will not make him repeat it a second time

What he needs to do now is compensate the lady he assaulted and personally apologize to her

Some of us may have done worse so we shouldn't be quick to condemn
He is a human too

No doubt he overreacted. And he is foolish for doing such, I can't imagine myself being so foolish to act in that manner...but the deed has been done...he has come out to man up to his stupid actions and should do the needful

He deserves a second chance...and if he is wise he will use this as a medium to push the women rights cause in the Senate

Those calling for his head should cast the first stone if they are without sin

Nuff said
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by drizslim(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
U go use am cook?

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by XTHRONE(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Truth be told what that guy did was very very bad, slapping the innocent woman over and over again, haba, say wetin happen, person no go fit try that for where my sis dey. ah you go kill me ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by englishmart(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maybe he should just be executed once and for all, make we for hear word.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by tollytexy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
lol
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Karmatyra(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
COZA pastor go the thank God now say im matter don the rest small small
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by dejio42(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
This man wife dey try. I swear
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Blue3k(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good why are the police and director of public prosecutions sitting on their butts. They should file charges so this clown learns he's not above the law. If the woman who was beaten is smart she should file a civil suit. He collects millions of naira every month get your cut. If he's talk about settling out court demand no less that 50 million naira.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by ednut1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
There is something Toronto like about this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by reyscrub(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Coza dey take style rest for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by wilcox(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmmm yhis matter is taking a different dimension by the day. I feel for the young man because i know he will be regreating his actions.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by DameB(f): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why is the police force not moving?

Everyone is calling on the Force, oya force answer na

Even snail abi na kongomeat for don crawl reach where Senator Abbo dey since this video was made public.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Heard the issue happened a a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Blue3k(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ayoslimzy:
Heard the issue happened a a long time ago

Has the statue of limitations expired? If the answer is no the police should do their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by AnanseK(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Elisha Abbo, the type of youths aspiring for the leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by DameB(f): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ijaycool:
Chiaaa....

Everybody dey use this guy shine...

How he overtake COZA, RUGA & BBNaija for frontpage material is still unbelievable.

Bleaching, smelly, drunk gay woman beater. Only you.

Lol. Since all publicity is good even bad publicity, they are all riding on the publicity. When them reach their "publicity"stop they will alight
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Heineken(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
XTHRONE:
Truth be told what that guy did was very very bad, slapping the innocent woman over and over again, haba, say wetin happen, person no go fit try that for where my sis dey. ah you go kill me ooo.
I tell you. Na bastard pikin dem go slap hyn mother for hyn front, see the person go dey ask question. We go do am anyhow....
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Cocolatti(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's the season of "CRUCIFY HIM"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.